Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (72223 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by eph12(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
I thought Annie was angry that Pero refused to allow 2baba see his kids?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:
are u his third leg?
embarassed
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by ogwucheveekee(f): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oyi those kids should stay in your house pero would be visiting.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by MrCounselor: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
BABANGBALI:
especially me and iyangbali
grincheesy na you talk am o.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by 4reala(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jalinco:

He will need bulldozer or miracle. Which one can you afford him?
lol, bulldozer na to destroy the more be dat o, but miracle better with communication(round table family discussion) because he need to call God to also be present cool
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Jimi23(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin These pictures may give Annie High Blood Pressure o. Lol. Pero well done, baby number 4 on the way. Give Tubaba that tin make e "chop" belleful o jare. In 9 months time na twins we wan see o. Kikikikikikiki. grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by greatamaka(f): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:
Annie isn't angry that Tuface went to visit his kids with Pero. She's scared Tuface might get intimate with his long time baby mama.

anything can happen you know! grin
exactly.... I pity her small shaaaa....just small grin
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Funkybabee(f): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
but there is something in it ooo how can a man give three children to a woman and she didn't marry her or small love affection in it I just dey wonder oooo###Annie should not be angry because she should put herself inside the same shoe this woman is.

I pity the children growing without proper love from their dad!!!smh!!!!
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Eaugusta(f): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
drnairalov:
does 2face have kids outside marriAGe?
No he has pikins outside his marriage undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by 4nobody4every1: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:
Annie isn't angry that Tuface went to visit his kids with Pero. She's scared Tuface might get intimate with his long time baby mama.

Gbammmmm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by spartanobad(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:

my broda u kno

D world best player may like to score again
u undastand
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by sunkieisland(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
drnairalov:
does 2face have kids outside marriAGe?

Have u been living under a rock.

You're definitely
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Beremx(f): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
bigtt76:
Hahaha abi o! Pero is the only one yet to remarry tongue Sumbo is married so no risk there tongue

Pero was divorced before she met Tuface o! You can imagine!
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by fireforfire: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Annie idibia where art thou ??
Come n see dis juicy pics
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by VIEWS95: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ani fvcks other men, so why should she be angry:|
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by akinszz: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tubaba the sharpest shooter. He has phd in shootincology... I like him sha... He get many pikin for body... Tubaba dey fire dey go, i dey ur back like ike malu...
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by wacoj(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Something tells me that Tuface should've married Pero.
Pero is indeed his real wife.
Imagine a babe that gave birth to 3 of ur lovely kids. 2 BOYS AND A girl.
And the babe is far much beautiful than Annie.

You better go collect ur boys.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by pinkyliceous(f): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Other men like your nna?

VIEWS95:
Ani fvcks other men, so why should she be angry:|
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by VIEWS95: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Other men like your nna?

I wasn't refering to you... Please try to mind your bussiness next time... Thank you
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Had1zasaf: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The kids look hungry....

Hungry
Dejected
Displaying 2baba show of shame

Teacher: what is your name?
Idibia US: My name is .... Idibia BUT I HAVE NEVER LIVED WITH MY DAD,I intend to find out from aunty I live with and my mum who lives with him.

NA life be that

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by loomer: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
MrCounselor:

No be everybody get job o.

Bros no be lie, but even inside joblessness, we supos dey give ourselves work like sweeping house washing plates etc
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by pbs4real(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by damogul: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
I just chatted with Annie and she is seriously hurt that Innocent went to the united states against her wishes. She is fuming right now.

For those who doubt my claim view a screengrab of a portio of my whatsapp list near the top is Alex lopez and near the bottom is Annie Idibia. I am close to a lot of these celebs.

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Came: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmmm. This 2baba no try oooo, money come way him go Marry him long time girlfriend, Ani, he no marry am, he just go dey give ladies belle anyhow, come settle for Ani at last . Na wa oooooo,money can really change person.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by BrutusOj(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
2face made a mistake marrying only Annie. How many wives baba Fela get before him die? Did we hear of trouble from that house hold back then and now? Those who have more than two wives hardly have issue, only those who settle for two usually face that rivalry from the wives. 2baba add more wives jaree.. if Annie can't deal with that, let her quit and you can enjoy ur kids in one house.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by tunde82seidat(f): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
wacoj:
Something tells me that Tuface should've married Pero.
Pero is indeed his real wife.
Imagine a babe that gave birth to 3 of ur lovely kids. 2 BOYS AND A girl.
And the babe is far much beautiful than Annie.

You better go collect ur boys.

U mean d least attractive of d 3 of dem
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Okafor's law of congodynamics you mean? cool cool cool

Beremx:

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by sheilak: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
From one to two to three kids, Pero must have thought that she could use kids to tie him down. As for tubaba, he has already accepted his mistakes

Annie knew about this but it didn't stop her from getting married to him. She mumushly said yes, instead of her to focus on her poor acting skill. I hope she knows that these kids have every right to her husband time and wealthy as her kids. Goodluck to her.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by sheilak: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sharrap! Fela wives used to quarel, go figureundecided

BrutusOj:
2face made a mistake marrying only Annie. How many wives baba Fela get before him die? Did we hear of trouble from that house hold back then and now? Those who have more than two wives hardly have issue, only those who settle for two usually face that rivalry from the wives. 2baba add more wives jaree.. if Annie can't deal with that, let her quit and you can enjoy ur kids in one house.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by sheilak: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good for youundecided

Can you order go to hell noe

To those ediots that are thinking of sending him a pm. I wish you get scammed!

damogul:
I just chatted with Annie and she is seriously hurt that Innocent went to the united states against her wishes. She is fuming right now.

For those who doubt my claim view a screengrab of a portio of my whatsapp list near the top is Alex lopez and near the bottom is Annie Idibia. I am close to a lot of these celebs.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please why is annie complaining. Does she think her husband will love her more than his child? undecided Im sure the guy has been miserable his wife stopped him from seeing his flesh and blood all this while. Even the children look upset. Sad.

Tuface is NOT wise.

He already made the mistake of having 7 kids out of wedlock. He shouldnt have married any of his 3 baby mamas. The kids wouldnt be suffering this much. All aspiring sperm donors should be like puff daddy. All his kids love him for it. They live wt their daddy and then live wt their mummy. No jealous wife interference.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
nairaman66:
Na wah oo! I can understand Annie's frustrations!! Tuface might enter the place!! grin
He has already entered the place.grin
I suspect say Annie called 2Face for night and na Pero answer the call and switched off the phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.