Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (23807 Views)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
go
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
zan ci durin uwarka....
haha,lol. ma dear no vex for dat insulting words. neva mean. Ma apology. Buh seriously we Shld all learn to debate on issues logical n as brain functional pipo,without bias. stay blessed.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by eckersley: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...including resigning if shove comes to push, ehkwa?
The correct phrase is:
When push comes to shove

Thanks
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Plz who is talking?a..illitterate paedophile grin grin
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
By the time the NDA are through with this Buhari regime..... hmmm!
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by ADEMOSU(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:
Now lets face it.... Nigeria as we know it have gone to the dogs. Balkanization is imminent unless we salvage it through True Federalism.
Maybe Buhari is the man needed to help grind Nigeria to a halt where True federalism becomes attractive to hard sworn opponents.

Who in his right senses would ever think force would restore crude production in the Niger Delta. Both History and common sense has proven its impossible to increase oil production in the face of insurgency. Even the major oil companies cannot continue production amidst explosions and crossfires. The more Buhari mobilizes warships, gunboats and military to the region, the more the IOCs evacuates their personnel and services from the region.

What is so hard about understanding that there is no hope for a united Nigeria without True Federalism? What is wrong with the black man?

Dear writer ,

If you were to place Nigeria problem in order of hierarchy which come first

Insecurity Corruption , poverty , lack of good economic policy and true federalism .

We can't solve a problem from the top .true federal can't be practise by unscrupulous and insincere politician
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Malawian(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Are u serious?? Tot sariki obeys PDP

The problem is this, we Niger Deltans feel others are our problem, but we are our greatest enemies.. .. And until we take responsibility the we can't move forward
you were mbaise just few hours ago, now you are niger delta. fear God o. even protitutes dont change prik this easily.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Malawian:

you were mbaise just few hours ago, now you are niger delta. fear God o. even protitutes dont change prik this easily.
So imo state is no longer part of Niger Delta??
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by ripbubu: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:
Now lets face it.... Nigeria as we know it have gone to the dogs. Balkanization is imminent unless we salvage it through True Federalism.
Maybe Buhari is the man needed to help grind Nigeria to a halt where True federalism becomes attractive to hard sworn opponents.

Who in his right senses would ever think force would restore crude production in the Niger Delta. Both History and common sense has proven its impossible to increase oil production in the face of insurgency. Even the major oil companies cannot continue production amidst explosions and crossfires. The more Buhari mobilizes warships, gunboats and military to the region, the more the IOCs evacuates their personnel and services from the region.

What is so hard about understanding that there is no hope for a united Nigeria without True Federalism? What is wrong with the black man?
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jackrich:
The US you all love to copy is practicing it and it's working for them perfectly.

Read you people won't read ,even a 9 yr old boy knew about this. undecided

That shows how shallow you are. You need to read and learn more about US democracy and federalism in general.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by obailala(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Elliot2:
guys u don try small to talk e truth. dos guy r selfish. Yes! buh wateva money they make,quote me,they deserve it. it's not their fault that oil as a God given gift is in their backyard. so,they r supposed to be big boys from that,n not some northerner up there claiming all oil blocks n raking in billions. in as much as I don't support d bombings, pmb Shld av continued de amnesty with his own condition. do u know dat de best way to fight dis guys is by doing de needful or de ordinary masses? that way he will get their support. but sadly ur pmb refered to all of dem as 5percenters who don't deserve his care lyk de 97percenters. my dear,stay blessed, but advise ur pmb not to use de ODI treatment o, cos I av a trauma frm dat experience. No joke. it will not happen again n go scot free.
Guy, first of all the story of northerners owning all the oil blocks is a big fat lie which has been flaunted so much around Nigeria that it is now being regarded as truth. Just recently, a most comprehensive list of oil block owners was published on this site and the list revealed that oil block owners cut across all the zones of Nigeria. Apparently when it is time to share national wealth amongst themselves in Abuja, the hawks don't remember tribe or religion, but when it is time to politic, they play politics of divide and rule by inciting tribal dissaffection amongst the gullible lower class and youngsters in society in order to secure personal political relevance.

Now you claim the money they (militants) make is deserved, and I would ask you, have you ever gone to the village of the Tompolos or Asaris or Boyloafs or Ateke Toms of this world?.... If you dare go to these villages and see the squalor in those places, I doubt you will say these 'big gang leaders' who collect billions and live in Abuja and build Universities in Cotonou etc. deserve it. These guys simply ride on the genuine misfortunes of oil producing communities and make billions for their personal pockets while nothing at all is returned to the very communities who truly deserve the billions. Except you are encouraging every single indigene (male and female, old and young) of oil producing communities to carry arms before they benefit anything, then I dont know what you mean by saying those big gang leaders deserve the moneys they are paid.

Finally you claim Buhari stopped amnesty, that is another bloody lie which the political hawks have used to deceive the people into anger and agitation. The original amnesty package as instituted by Yaradua/GEJ was meant to last until 2015 but since Buhari came in, the amnesty programme has been extended till 2018 (I think, I'm not too sure). But obviously, some political anarchists have chosen to misinform and incite the people to anger using the lie that amnesty has been stopped.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by AngryNigerian(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
eckersley:
The correct phrase is: When push comes to shove
Thanks

I gara ezigbo sukulu, nwanne...
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Kosy79(f): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2016
thaoriginator:
Na you papa put the oyel there? Stop displaying your foolishness here..
maybe ur mum did
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by thaoriginator: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kosy79:
maybe ur mum did
If I call you fine girl now you go say I wicked.. cry
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Kosy79(f): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
thaoriginator:
thaoriginator:
thaoriginator:
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola: Oil Prices Drove Nigeria’s Growth Under Jonathan’s – NOT His Policies / BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections / Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.