Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (23809 Views)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by pinkyliceous(f): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
And he's not even saying anything about all the mayhem caused by Fulani insurgents.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Jackrich: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

If u want the confab report implemented, the president can't stop that, stop blaming him and take ur request to the Senate
The senate where you criminally gave yourself some phantom majority? cheesy

Not at all, let's bring down the house on us all - Maybe we might just start respecting ourselves.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jackrich:

Not at all, let's bring down the house on us all - Maybe we might just start respecting ourselves.
Are u serious??
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by thaoriginator: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
FxDuke:
really
what of the oil in lag and ondo, the bitumen in ondo? the Fulani cattle in the north? the untapped mineral resources in other regions?
its a shame that peeps like you eventually had to grow up learning the wrong things.
certain peeps and their offspring keep denying the ongoing injustices and continue to justify them since 1960!
what injustice? Tell that to Goodluck Jonathan the son of the oil rich zone..
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jackrich:

Are u serious?? Tot sariki obeys PDP

The problem is this, we Niger Deltans feel others are our problem, but we are our greatest enemies.. .. And until we take responsibility the we can't move forward
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Maxi112: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Adadio:
What about the Ibos?You can still make your valid point without bringing the Ibos into it.Ate you suggesting that your people alone can do what the Ibos could not do by pulling out of the suffocating Nigerian so called federation?Good luck.
I never said we can do it alone, my reference to them is base on, some of the gullible once among them, who are good at dishing out ultimatum to the federal gov't without sticking to it, apart from Ipod, others are sell out.. u don't just talk, action speaks lauder than voice
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by berrystunn(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:
Now lets face it.... Nigeria as we know it have gone to the dogs. Balkanization is imminent unless we salvage it through True Federalism.
Maybe Buhari is the man needed to help grind Nigeria to a halt where True federalism becomes attractive to hard sworn opponents.

Who in his right senses would ever think force would restore crude production in the Niger Delta. Both History and common sense has proven its impossible to increase oil production in the face of insurgency. Even the major oil companies cannot continue production amidst explosions and crossfires. The more Buhari mobilizes warships, gunboats and military to the region, the more the IOCs evacuates their personnel and services from the region.

What is so hard about understanding that there is no hope for a united Nigeria without True Federalism? What is wrong with the black man?

Nigeria is poor now, but buhari have money to go for war.... Lol
Not just war against the success of money.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by manny4life(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Adminisher:

The funny enough things is that enough force will restore crude oil production in Niger Delta. Please take it from me that i know what i am talking about. Extreme force, intense poverty and suffering will restore sanity there. It is just that it should be applied in stages.

No one has monopoly over violence, everyone would suffer it because if the NDA shift their target from pipelines to the North, that would be a different story. Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander. If Buhari wants to apply force, go after NDA and the new sect called suicide bombers or whatever their name is. If you think there won't be retaliation once Buhari start bombing innocent people all in the name of killing the Avengers, then you have something coming for you. As for poverty and suffering, the average Nigerian is already experiencing it, what more of the folks down SS? Nothing new at this point, Buhari just need to tread cautiously, force will only lead to nationwide bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
what injustice? Tell that to Goodluck Jonathan the son of the oil rich zone..

good luck ran all inclusive govt...but our new man in charge has completely left out ND peeps who provides the bread and butter of this nation as seen in his lopsided appointments (there competent peeps in ND too na).

but hey bro let's face it, our common enemies are the visionless leaders, looters, launderers, embezzlers, economic, saboteurs
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
All foreign investment in Nigeria must be protected

Any attempt or attempted attempt by any unscrupulous person or group of unscrupulous persons shall be decisively dealt with.

Any community who hides this unscrupulous persons shall also face the same faith.... ICC AND armesty international should keep clear we are an independent nation
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by landg: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Any attempt or attempted attempt by any unscrupulous person or group of unscrupulous persons shall be decisively dealt with.

Any community who hides this unscrupulous persons shall also face the same faith.... ICC AND armesty international should keep clear we are an independent nation

Independence in Slavery? No the Mirage called NigerArea is Not by force.
#LeaveOurOil
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
How?

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by obailala(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
RELEASEUS:
I never said that was the solution. I only described how the last two administration escaped the wrath of those boys. it might not be the solution but at least it worked for them. Now PMB could ve used diplomacy in re engineering that system, not with the way he is doing it now. his body odour or language was negative from the word go. Now everyone is suffering it. Because without the pipelines there ll be no power or light, and many other related issues. Nigeria is currently in a bigger trouble with the ND
Its a very sad situation because if the nation's economy could easily go down under courtesy of only a fall in crude prices, I cant imagine what would happen now when oil production has dropped by up to 50%. The effect of this drop in production would only start being felt in a couple of months; it would be agony and we go curse buhari taya. The fact remains that Nigeria is presently in deep shit.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Prince113: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
for breaking news and politics events, visit http://diz9ja.com
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by thaoriginator: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
FxDuke:

good luck ran all inclusive govt...but our new man in charge has completely left out ND peeps who provides the bread and butter of this nation as seen in his lopsided appointments (there competent peeps in ND too na).

but hey bro let's face it, our common enemies are the visionless leaders, looters, launderers, embezzlers, economic, saboteurs
Oh so the man left out ND by implementing the cleaning up of the ND region which was ignored by the so-called son of the region? Huh? Tell me sumtin....
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by graphiti: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
splendid2:
Pls I need an urgent answer. I tried posting this on job section bt service reply said I can't post there, maybe because I just joined nairaland. Please is anyone aware of Chevron work schorlarship program. I thought it was real, till they told me to pay money for lodging for the time d training will last, then I started double mind. Please anyone dt knows or hv information should help me.

If u haff any free money to dash, u can go ahead,........ but if not den #use~ur~head they us it for u!
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by landg: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm.

On NDA, will do all in his Power to secure Pipelines.

On Herdsmen, will talk to Governors for grazing reserves and find permanent solutions to their problems.

NDA-Want to Control their Own resources.
FHM-Want to Control Other People's resources.

NDA=Destroy Pipelines.
FHM=Destroy Human Lives.

NDA-Take Military Action.
FHM-Provide What they Demand.

NDA-Provide Temporary Solution through providing Pipelines Security Jobs in Their Own Land.
FHM-Provide Permanent solutions to their problems by providing Grazing reserves In Another Mans Land.

#GodIsWatchingYouAll (Esp those from a particular region We know).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Chiaka(f): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
All Propagandist Congress - APC
APC! - Shame! APC! - Shame!
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by prothelley(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Shut up......in your very eyes oil production will get to 0bpd. You are not from Niger Delta....you can't feel our pain.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Kosy79(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
Their oil? Are the one who gave them oil?

This oil is for everybody, no just for the Niger Deltans.. It's for Nigerians.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Kosy79(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:

pls Mister, i hope that ur father's properties and money belongs to everybody too Pls is better to be mute than to display ur stupidity and let d world know that u are a dullard.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by thaoriginator: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kosy79:
pls Mister, i hope that ur father's properties and money belongs to everybody too Pls is better to be mute than to display ur stupidity and let d world know that u are a dullard.
Na you papa put the oyel there? Stop displaying your foolishness here..
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:
Now lets face it.... Nigeria as we know it have gone to the dogs. Balkanization is imminent unless we salvage it through True Federalism.
Maybe Buhari is the man needed to help grind Nigeria to a halt where True federalism becomes attractive to hard sworn opponents.

Who in his right senses would ever think force would restore crude production in the Niger Delta. Both History and common sense has proven its impossible to increase oil production in the face of insurgency. Even the major oil companies cannot continue production amidst explosions and crossfires. The more Buhari mobilizes warships, gunboats and military to the region, the more the IOCs evacuates their personnel and services from the region.

What is so hard about understanding that there is no hope for a united Nigeria without True Federalism? What is wrong with the black man?
my dear, I just tire sey pmb n him supporters can not see things this way. we need true federalism to solve this our problems.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Tobium1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
I thought he said he was going to focus more on agriculture? Why den is he soooo concerned about oil now
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
lestat:

Explanation needed here:
So how would true federalism o play in Nigeria? As in each state would have its own Constitution? Kindly explain
my dear,how de USA they do their federalism?
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
alt3r3g0:
While true federalism is the ultimate solution, it cannot be done immediately. It has to be done in phases.

Lagos for one can survive without federal allocation. It has done it before, and can be done again. The same cannot be said for other states.

Already, with the slump in the crude oil prices, everyone is aware that the economy must be diversified away from oil. This would help other states to be independent before true federalism can be enforced.

You cannot say states that are owing months even with federal hand outs should now starve to death. That wont happen...people are capable of inhumane things during survival mode. You see nations invade others so they can survive.

The best solution for NDA is to give peace a chance...let Nigeria overcome this economic slump and diversify the economy as planned, and then after a while revert to true federalism. True federalism by force in this time of hunger will just result to a blood bath.

ma dear, ir respect ur opinion. Buh I must say that ur pmb has not helped matters. Even if he has gud intentions buh communicate the wrong signal. how can a presido who ought to run an inclusive govt refer to some pipo as 5 percent n oda 95 or whateva percent? how can a presido be more concerned with dealing with NDA than herdsmen roaming freely n murdering innocent pipo, n he looks de oda way cos they r his pipo. Ma dear only true federalism will solve all dis ish, if naht all na cosmetic solutions. stay blessed .
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by freshdude99(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Wen u speak English finish, come collect the oyel make we see
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:

My dear ur 5percent reasoning is y I said Nigerians are very difficult pple. U all took wat PMB said to anoda level and its bad. Y not we all find a way to replace d bad leaders amongs us and strengthen our nation instead of encouraging d bombing. USA wit all d different colours and faces is doing great cos of d gud leaders der, so wit a gud leader Nigeria can become great. @least for once we now have a leader dat is not here to loot like d previous one.
Wit d 13percent drivatives,Desopadec,NDDC,ND Ministry plus Fed Alocation going to our governors n leaders in ND wat achievement can any of dem boast of. So our leaders in ND is our headache not d hausa man.
my dear, u av a gud point. but I must tell u, our problems r nt caused by dat aboki dat goes abt cleaning shoes, or dat ipod man selling aba mades, or any oda ordinary citizen buh our leaders. n d bitter truth is dat de present system of governance is wrong. True federalism is key, so dat u can hold ur brother or sister misbehaving in power without dem using federal powers on u. in dat way, u can hold ur leaders accountable.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by judondasylva(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
OK na let's see how it all ends
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:

u see ur life? ur pmb don bring him cows share for everybody phinish ba? gerrara yia mehn, shit!
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by thaoriginator: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Elliot2:
u see ur life? ur pmb don bring him cows share for everybody phinish ba? gerrara yia mehn, shit!
zan ci durin uwarka....
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Elliot2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
obailala:
Do you really think paying billions constantly to the 'big' gang leaders to pacify them is a sustainable solution?.... By paying the big gang leaders money and neglecting the real communities that need upliftment, was that really a sustainable or fair strategy?

Besides, buhari just took over and nothing, absolutely nothing has been done by the government so far cos the first budget was only just signed a while ago. So why wouldnt a genuine agitator wait a bit and see what's in stock before they resume blowing everything up and rendering 170 million Nigerians hungry.. As far as I'm concerned, the guys presently blowing things up are merely opportunists who want to make big bucks, just like their older colleagues who have now made mon,ey, they have no regard for even the niger delta they claim to be fighting for and most of their motives are even politically driven.
guys u don try small to talk e truth. dos guy r selfish. Yes! buh wateva money they make,quote me,they deserve it. it's not their fault that oil as a God given gift is in their backyard. so,they r supposed to be big boys from that,n not some northerner up there claiming all oil blocks n raking in billions. in as much as I don't support d bombings, pmb Shld av continued de amnesty with his own condition. do u know dat de best way to fight dis guys is by doing de needful or de ordinary masses? that way he will get their support. but sadly ur pmb refered to all of dem as 5percenters who don't deserve his care lyk de 97percenters. my dear,stay blessed, but advise ur pmb not to use de ODI treatment o, cos I av a trauma frm dat experience. No joke. it will not happen again n go scot free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.