Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

All South Dating Site Needed A Partner. And Internet Guru - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All South Dating Site Needed A Partner. And Internet Guru (643 Views)

Become A Partner And Enjoy Good Commission Doing Nothing / I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... / A Partner is Needed in the Oil&gas business At The Down Stream with benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All South Dating Site Needed A Partner. And Internet Guru by Buking1: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello everyone I have this badoo like dating site which will attract massive user with massive income as it was integrated with mobile payments sms which will make user to use the features very well in daily activities in the site

So I need some internet Explorers, blogers and guru to team up and give it fast growing turn up as we allow badoo and Eskimo takeover Africa
Check it out here http://oyiom.com
Give me massage at nigeriastandup@gmail.com
Re: All South Dating Site Needed A Partner. And Internet Guru by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Check my signature on whatsapp .I think i can help in the area of social media publicity,web traffic and SEO
Re: All South Dating Site Needed A Partner. And Internet Guru by Buking1: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome bro pls pass me that on the email ì drop so that I can create group chat with others
jjy:
Check my signature on whatsapp .I think i can help in the area of social media publicity,web traffic and SEO
Re: All South Dating Site Needed A Partner. And Internet Guru by Buking1: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
jjy:

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Investment Opportunity / I'M IN DILEMMA / Zeal_collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.