Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

st G** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / st G** (11226 Views)

Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year / My First Girl Friend Wrote Me This Letter 7years Ago / I Can't Fall In Love Again, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

st G** by MuNeme(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2009
H**
Re: st G** by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
NEVER say ul never fall in love again coz love always has a way of finding u wen u least expect it!
dnt worry dearie, theres someone out there for you. just keep ur heart and eyes open and ul surely find love and happiness again grin
Re: st G** by switosman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2009
u know what? I have a story simila to urs.

but if u maintain such thoughts u may find urself in some big trouble.

my last date is causing me some heart ache now, I sent her away; ie ended the relationship & got into another, only for me to relize that I somehow loved her. I made up my mind to stick with the present and make smtin out of it
Re: st G** by likky: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2009
I knw exactly hw u feel cos i hav gone tru that 2 so bt u need to work on urself n face reality. Ur nw into a new relationship so jst try n 4get abt the past. Jst knw that therez sm1 out there 4 u n u deserve to be happy again. i knw its nt easy sha bt u can get over it.
Cheer up!!! wink
Re: st G** by iice(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
Na wah undecided
Leave the past behind and move on. She's married and you are ruined. . .Egad! People sef undecided
Re: st G** by candyshore: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2009
DONT GIVE UP U WILL FIND ANOTHER PERSON LIKE UR FIRST
Re: st G** by Sweetdoct247(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2009
Do u want to hear the truth? It's simple u are still holding on to the past. You are yet to accept the fact tiat ur first girl is gone and the earlier u do that the better. Until u do that even if good girls come your way you would only see them thru the spectacle of your first relationship and they would never be good to you and u know the funny thing u would be the looser in the end. You simply have come to accept that u cant fall in love a again but u see it's a lie, u can and it will only get better but u need to make a conscious effort. Free your mind bro it aint easy but u can do it. There's a lovely lady waiting out there for your affection. wink
Re: st G** by sylve11: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
@POSTER,
u can fall in love 10,000 X. cool
Re: st G** by chidyke77(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
Since u love her and she's ur first date and two of u seperated peaceful,d feeling wl remain constant and d vacuum she created wl still b empty till u get another good one to fill it.
I cn feel ur feelings bt rememba dat beautiful ones are stil around nt yet born. Go out,u wl find them. Gudluck
Re: st G** by eyonigger(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
poster is one of those that have felt the same like I did wayback. A girl chioma that I first fell in love with, love like I cud never find again, she travelled to yankee, I was empty for 3 months, until love came knocking on my door.

Good advise for you here, if you are enforcing yourself into dating in order to fall back in love, you will end up wasting your time. Just chill out, dnt set ur mind into dating, trust me dude, love na blowing wind, when it reaches your turn, nobody go tell u when u go dey jam dbanj " omo u don make me fall in love" and that time will be a love stronger than the former one.
Re: st G** by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 27, 2009
you will fall in love again, it will only take you longer and you will be extremely choosy. I know, i've been there.
Re: st G** by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2009
Of course you'll fall in love again. . .and when you do it will heal all the past hurts. . .trust me! wink
Re: st G** by AIRMARSHA: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2009
god help us all.
Re: st G** by shinzoabe: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
I had a similar experience. I couldnt stop loving my ex-gf, even after she was married and became a mother. But God helped me that she is far away - out of the country.

However, you will only find someone else if you take your heart off her. She now legally belongs to someone else. Forget that feeling that you will never fall in love. My guy, you go 'creep in luv' sef.

Just take your heart awy, you go see someone else. You go like the new person pass the former one sef.

Shinzo
Re: st G** by Moyola(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
With such past on da top of yur mind, it'll b difficult 4 yu to give yurself anoda chance.
Itz not da end; Accept it n muv on!

(1) (Reply)

How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? / Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.