Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? (26209 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
brownskindude:
[s]NDA are freedom fighters trying to liberate us in the South South region of Nigeria from the claws of the illiterate and parasitic North and from their coward and self-centred Yoruba counterparts.[/s]

Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by Istand4justice: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Look at how posters above me are fooling themselves over a french girl who may even be a troll

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by martineverest(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kindly direct the question to tompolo
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by Elliot2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
MadCow1:
Niger Delta Avengers = Criminals of Niger Delta Origin. angry angry

They do not represent the greater peoples of the Niger Delta.

Their activities are not sanctioned by the Greater peoples of the Niger Delta.

Their objective is selfish and personal and does not reflect the yearnings of the Greater Niger Delta Peoples.

my dear, do all those northerners that own oil blocks in the south represent the overall populace of the north? whether NDA do not represent the whole ND populace or not does not mean anything, cos the truth is that ND has been unfairly treated. if others don't have the mind to demand for that which is their right, let those that have the mind do it. my only concern is about the damage to the environment and the untold hardship on the poor massed. the solution to this problem is true federalism, let's each units control their resources. if they Niger Delta states lyk they Shld misuse it,n let militants to suffer them buh not involving the whole country. don't you think God has given each region a gift; the ibos wisdom to succeed in biz,niger delta crude oil, de north large land mass to farm n feed themselves. It's better that way wit true federalism.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by boix(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:
Nigerians try to solve your problems amicably, we love you guys, we love your movies, we love your artist, we love your foods and a while lot of other things.

With love from a French sister. kiss kiss
. Jaw-dropped when I saw your picture, you are beautiful!!!
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by Pedropa: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
hucienda:
The main question! Who are these guys?

I don remember u today. I'v been observing u and that quokatellious1 abi quaker oat for a while now. U both abandoned ur old monickers and assumed these ones to sound apolitical after bubu has disgraced u guys one way or the other,or u both switch ur old monickers and assume different stance on ur monickers. My point is hucienda and quokatellious1 are monickers registered this year to sound apolitical and no party alliance. Continue
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by thaoriginator: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:
Nigerians try to solve your problems amicably, we love you guys, we love your movies, we love your artist, we love your foods and a while lot of other things.

Nonsense! You dey Paris dey type rubbish.. Come to Warri na..
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by engrchykae(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

i know you must think we are dumb,the black man is never a brother to the caucasoids especially the french and british because history have shown that only evil come from ur snowy lands.
U are only concerned about ur business interest in Nigeria especially total and elf.
A new breed of Africanists have taken the center stage.
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by shiki(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
IPOD are showing clearly now that, they are the NDA

Evidence :

1. Release Kanu unconditional

2. They claim responsibility for the attack on 8 soldiers

In Onitsha

......To mention but few
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by queenzena23(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by MadCow1: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Elliot2:
my dear, do all those northerners that own oil blocks in the south represent the overall populace of the north? whether NDA do not represent the whole ND populace or not does not mean anything, cos the truth is that ND has been unfairly treated. if others don't have the mind to demand for that which is their right, let those that have the mind do it. my only concern is about the damage to the environment and the untold hardship on the poor massed. the solution to this problem is true federalism, let's each units control their resources. if they Niger Delta states lyk they Shld misuse it,n let militants to suffer them buh not involving the whole country. don't you think God has given each region a gift; the ibos wisdom to succeed in biz,niger delta crude oil, de north large land mass to farm n feed themselves. It's better that way wit true federalism.

The Northerners that own Oil Blocs, did they bid for it and win it fair and square?

Did Southerners bid for said wells and were cheated out of acquiring the lease?

The Government has put up (or are planning to put up) the refineries for sale under privatization, how many Niger Deltans have started carrying out their due diligence with respect to buying these facilities? Or do you expect the Government to dash it to a Niger Deltan?

The Niger Deltans may have been unfairly treated by the Government but we have been treated worse by our own people. Our leaders, the Youth representatives and elders. Or have you forgotten that Jonathan was president for 5 years plus? What did Jonathan do with regards to clean up in the Niger Delta (Particularly Ogoni land)?

I agree what we need to decentralize power.. But even if we did that, as long as we still have the likes of Odili, Ibori, Ateke, Jonathan, Asari, Tompolo and co as our leaders, the region would continue to witness a narrow wealth distribution.

The first thing the Niger Deltans need to do away with is this false sense of entitlement. It has made us all lazy within the region and has driven us to use criminal means to enforce this 'sense of entitlement' we have.

Note: The Niger Deltans have Water and land.. Farming and fishing is our main stay.. Oil is just an added bonus.

The East are Business Savvy, also have land for farming.. Oil and gas, solid minerals are a bonus..

The West have Water, commerce, Timber, Cocoa and industries.. Oil and Solid minerals are just a bonus.

The North has Climate for farming, land and livestocks.. Solid Minerals are a bonus.

The Niger Deltans need to look away from oil and find what other things make us. Oil should not be the beginning and end of the Niger Deltans reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by queenzena23(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
engrchykae:
i know you must think we are dumb,the black man is never a brother to the caucasoids especially the french and british because history have shown that only evil come from ur snowy lands.
U are only concerned about ur business interest in Nigeria especially total and elf.
A new breed of Africanists have taken the center stage.

Ask question first before you jump to conclusion, I'm not French. I'm a proud African from French West African country. Precisely Ivory Coast.
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by BossDanniee(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Niger Deltans!
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by engrchykae(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

Ask question first before you jump to conclusion, I'm not French. I'm a proud African from French West African country. Precisely Ivory Coast.
am sorry i thought u are caucasoid
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
sammyj:
They are all miscreant sponsored by the the past administration corrupt cohorts and swines who should be investigated and fished out sentenced for treasonable offence!!!! angry cool
as u can see no even a single like for you.isn't that embarrassing?
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by dumie(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
dominion001:
Niger delta avengers are the 5% that want to send the 97% into hunger. Qed
Aptly put

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by Cybertext(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Peacetemi:
Jesus Christ!! You're damn gorgeous. I dont usually do this kiss kiss

Let them just give her ( queenzena23 ) this Miss nairaland abeg!! No contest...
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by judondasylva(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
but their demand is not too much
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by EMriss(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

thanks dear..problems like dis sometimes make me wish m not a nigeria but no p mom gave birth to me in nigeria...GOD bless NIGERIA#
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
promisechild:
My brother Good luck Ebele Jonathan and Wike or wicked of Port Harcourt are the sponsorer sponsors of this sect. The truth will surface soon.
Go back to school
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Their objective is selfish and personal and does not reflect the yearnings of the Greater Niger Delta Peoples.

Mumu talk for urself grin grin
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by millhouse: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hia
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by FEGNO: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
IF YOU ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by brownskindude: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Subway1011:

Shut up lazy bigot.
see this one.
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by babajero(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
MadCow1:

If you finish ranting, you can carry your mad cow to the north and dump it.
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by ripbubu: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

we dont want to be with kilers tel that to your president in ur nation
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by izyericson: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Even me am a sympathizer
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
banki:

That's how you people go around lying please when and where did he say he will make Nigeria ungovernable
dat shows u re not in nigeria and updated. Pls check the internet to confirm.
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by aimuan(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

kisses to you my dear,love ur country too.
Re: Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? by AmAlbert(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

Ceci est un forum public, s'il vous plaît peut-on passer à une autre plate-forme sociale pour parler en privé?

Thank you all.

Let's not derail the thread, else we go against the rules.

N.b, i don't do Pm's, i can't even remember the email i use in opening this handle, if you feel like asking me any question. Come on in here....

https://www.nairaland.com/3140307/queen-zena-french-queen-come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Announces Wedding / Kidnapped Sisters: Police Spokesperson Adejobi Under Fire Over Comments / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.