Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech (56400 Views)

Why Garri, Semo And Fufu Are Now More Expensive - Farmers' Body / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Pavarottii(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wonderful.

So after listening to Buhari's speech,this guy became so hopeful of the way everything is going in the Country,and thus decided to go into the Garri processing business.

Good idea young man.

It is hard working people like you,that will reap the rewards of your hard sweat in Nigeria. Unlike some Political looters,and their hallelujah singers,some even on Nairaland,looking for a quick way to loot and make money.

I keep wondering whatever happened to that phrase" Dignity in Labor"

God bless you.

God Bless Buhari.

God Bless Nigeria.

I hope u av started ur farming for rice and tomatoes?
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by GWMI(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
B
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by kenoz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by dumie(f): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
The man is obviously bracing himself for these economic mishaps labelled change.

1 Like

Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by oyindare(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Guy u need to change ur brain box undecided undecided
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by socialmediaman: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wonderful.

So after listening to Buhari's speech,this guy became so hopeful of the way everything is going in the Country,and thus decided to go into the Garri processing business.

Good idea young man.

It is hard working people like you,that will reap the rewards of your hard sweat in Nigeria. Unlike some Political looters,and their hallelujah singers,some even on Nairaland,looking for a quick way to loot and make money.

God bless you.

God Bless Buhari.

God Bless Nigeria.

Many will join him and close down later when they realize the economy isn't buoyant enough for garri customers to go round for the producers. Few people succeed when there are few opportunities. Africa needs to do more if it must leapfrog into the global competition
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by enigma2007(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=46174905][/quote]

" Dignity in Labor". That phrase is dead along with family values that frown at people not bringing home what does not belong to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wonderful.

Good idea young man.

God bless you.

God Bless Buhari.

God Bless Nigeria.

guy u fall my hand
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by mandax: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:
Saw this on my Facebook wall and i feel i should share lol it's hilarious.

After Reading PMB Democracy day speech and suddenly discover that Garri might be 500naira a cup in the 2nd quarter.
My brother you don't need to be told to diversify the Economy.

Photo credit: Uwakmfon Ekanem

Buhari meant to say Devastate the Economy.

The Economy needs peaceful environment for diversification to be.

Buhari deploys fighter jets and bombers to the area that stands the Economy.

Boko Haram devastated the Economy and enabled Buhari to become president.

Buhari said fighting Boko Haram was like fighting the north of Nigeria.

FOR five years of Jonathan government, Boko prevented honest investors, including even Nigerians, from investing in Nigeria's economy.

1 Like

Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by goodforsomthing: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
For me o, bet9ja,merrybet and naijabet that is my hope o
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Greenback: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wonderful.

Good idea young man.

God bless you.

God Bless Buhari.

God Bless Nigeria.

much ado about nothing but zombie anthem
lollz
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Shakirababy(f): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

After Reading PMB Democracy day speech and suddenly discover that Garri might be 500naira a cup in the 2nd quarter.

Forget about the topic!

Mehn! I think I have just found Miss Nairaland!

See beta pikin no be those born troway wey full romance section. angry
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by riczy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
teepsee:
Maybe olosho will be a better one to start.

Registration is free for now, before second quarter
where does it pay much in Naija?
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by iffedayur(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is what Nigerians really needs at this perilous time of economic disillusion. We all must go back to a situation where we are not ashamed of doing any job as long as it's legal.
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Stallione(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenzena23:

gosh,i wish ua my one and only woman kiss
queenzena23:

gosh,i wish ua my one and only woman
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Dimaya: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
"Sometimes change will not be given to you. You must fight to get it."

- John Masilela

Who is John Masilela? John Masilela is a bus conductor.

Now read the quote again
grin grin grin
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by UncleJudax(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
gurunlocker:

You are one hell of a zombie... I mean, did you even read the post or you just jump to comment for cheap likes? Mufurka, are you praying a cup of garri should be 500? .... I hail your daftness, if you see someone that is more foolish than you, please sue him or her.
HungerBad is like the most 'heartlessly stupiid creature' ever. I wonder why folks still quote him. I used to, but not anymore.

I mean, he is the P in Stupidityy. Don't take seriously.
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by gurunlocker: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
UncleJudax:

HungerBad is like the most 'heartlessly stupiid creature' ever. I wonder why folks still quote him. I used to, but not anymore.

I mean, he is the P in Stupidityy. Don't take seriously.

I just discover him, his stupidity is astonishing

1 Like

Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by seyiojomu(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
See the way he's holding the igbako sef
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by teepsee(f): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
riczy:
where does it pay much in Naija?
Oga go to any of the high living towns, I don't know of lag but I can tell you in Abj it's a big cash or port. Ask anybody there
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Rick9(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2016
SincereBigot:
this is not news na.. there are hundreds of people processing garri daily..

my advice to nigerians is simple, if you have the opportunity to flee the country to a better domicile, I advise you do that with tremendous alacrity oo.. No government has ur time.. they are all the same
A lovely piece of advice taken to heart, after school movement jare
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by Fonydear(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=queenzena23

Lol see my course mate in University. Once I get to Uyo I'm coming for my share.
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by BABANGBALI: 1:23am On Jun 02, 2016
That's funjosh and Aminat508 na
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by leoebhos(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dats wat they want to turn us into while dia sons n daughters are in UK

Hahahaha
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by aiotaq: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol.... but You can now post your enquiries about agriculture at www.inat.com.ng
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by abzussoro: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol..Mr Temlock my brother from anoder mother, no mind dem. keep it up
Re: Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech by komzybrown(f): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
good job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? / Made In Anambra Cattle Hit Market - ABS (Photos) / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.