Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,085 members, 7,867,132 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice (681 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
No need for much talk, let me get straight to the point... I actually made friends with 2 girls in my area, but among them none has been to my house.. So i playfully asked them both to come visit, I was thinking they gonna say NO, but to my surprise they both agreed.... HERE'S the problem, I told them both to come the same day and the same time,... please how do i handle such situation, how do i tell one not to come again, am scared if i tell her not to come again she wunt ever want to cum again bcuz of the disappointment.. cc. cutehector, smellymouth, royalblack and the rest niggaz in the room. Abeg make una advice me
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by theEYe21(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
A party would be nice, since they didn't say no, don't worry they won't say no this time. Enjoyment galor! grin
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by theEYe21(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
theEYe21:
A threesomeee would be nice, since they didn't say no, don't worry they won't say no this time. Enjoyment galor! grin
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
I want to get it clear

You asked both of them together to come see you at the same time?

Or u asked one to come see by a said time lets say 3 oclock and she agreed

Then u still foolishly went to ask the other one to come see u at the same time with the former, fully aware dat u hav an appointment with the first babe
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Fmartin(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
trial nd error

terminate one of the appointment and meet the other one at a friend's house. But y would u double date
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by saaedlee: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
I want to get it clear

Then u still foolishly went to ask the other one to come see u at the same time with the former, fully aware dat u hav an appointment with the first babe

Brotherly, please which kind beer you dey drink?
Mama Nkechi, bia, please give this pastor one carton of any beer of his choice
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Twaci(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Simple...

Let both come and watch their attitude towards each other. When they go home, call them. Whichever responds nicely and is willing to visit again (or continue the friendship) likes you.

If neither of them does, sorry sad
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by chigoizie7(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Call both of them and tell them that u will not be around because of emergency.

Then schedule a date for each of them.

Any babe wey wan come ur end go still come.
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
theEYe21:
A party would be nice, since they didn't say no, don't worry they won't say no this time. Enjoyment galor! grin
Lolz! I wil laugh and pass
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
I want to get it clear

Yea! i tot one of d girl would say NO, i just said it playfully oh.
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Twaci:
Simple...

Let both come and watch their attitude towards each other. When they go home, call them. Whichever responds nicely and is willing to visit again (or continue the friendship) likes you.

If neither of them does, sorry sad
Uhummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Twaci, ??
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fmartin:
trial nd error

terminate one of the appointment and meet the other one at a friend's house. But y would u double date

They are just friends! Who i jokingly asked and dey hv nva bin to my huz and to my amazement they agreed! i tot dey gonna say No as usual
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by halfricanadian(f): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Evils sad sad atlst u cud av changed date nd time for d second

Just reschedule na dont tell dem on dat day u busy

Tel dem now

Av u heard
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
Evils sad sad atlst u cud av changed date nd time for d second

Just reschedule na dont tell dem on dat day u busy

Tel dem now

Av u heard
I tynk I wil do dat tumao morning or afternoon... how abt dat?
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by halfricanadian(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
KIKO720:
I tynk I wil do dat tumao morning or afternoon... how abt dat?

Good angry angry if u try dat again
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by nairaimporter: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Marlvin(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
john.
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good angry angry if u try dat again
smiles...
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by halfricanadian(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
KIKO720:
smiles...

Good
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Marlvin:
john.
Person name?
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
KIKO720:
No need for much talk, let me get straight to the point... I actually made friends with 2 girls in my area, but among them none has been to my house.. So i playfully asked them both to come visit, I was thinking they gonna say NO, but to my surprise they both agreed.... HERE'S the problem, I told them both to come the same day and the same time,... please how do i handle such situation, how do i tell one not to come again, am scared if i tell her not to come again she wunt ever want to cum again bcuz of the disappointment.. cc. cutehector, smellymouth, royalblack and the rest niggaz in the room. Abeg make una advice me

Hmmmm: Why you even invite both girls the same day and time?.. Anyway the deed has been done just enjoy the party.
Re: Nairalanders: A Fellow Nairalandler Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Omittesb:

Hmmmm: Why you even invite both girls the same day and time?.. Anyway the deed has been done just enjoy the party.

U no go cum join me F.O.C. ohhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Good Nigerian Woman.....share Your Story / Please Advice A Romancelander On This Important Issue / 5 Things Every Man Wants In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.