Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (66718 Views)

Shell Pulls Out Of Ogoni Clean-up, Accuses FG Of Insincerity, Lack Of Commitment / Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Michealinz: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
tbaba1234:

The clean up is a continuous process that will last 30 years..

Do you know that the North East is a whole region not a community?

Are u a goat or cat? To me i see u as pig.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by barcaboi(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari give a Fulani man contract to clean ogoni land
What's the benefit of the useless clean they dredging the water for bigger ships to pass
That's not clean up
chai....are we dis daft?.....
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by barcaboi(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:

A federal university in Daura is better
stop acting like a dullard na...u are better...opposition no fit u...calm down b4 having hbp
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Touchforfree(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2016
SWG25:
This woman is the only active minister in the dullard's government. I hope she soars higher..

Meanwhile, The Ogoni cleanup is nothing but a political manoeuvre aimed at appeasing one of the long suffering tribes of the Niger Delta. I'm not fooled by this romanticization of the event.

But @ least he's doing some cleanings; either political or economical.

A ND man that served coupled with the longest serving Petroleum Minister from ND, what cleaning did they ended up doing ?.

Your ND kinsmen are mostly the architect of your problems.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by saintkeppy(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
Jonathan even worked more in the north as compared to south south where he is from.
. I have nothing against that afterall its still 1Nigeria. There's an adage in our language that says "a carpenter busy fixing other peoples' doors&windows in their houses but leaves his own house open without doors &windows. 1st time we had a man as a president from SS region& a Niger-Delta man for that matter, and there was money during his time, i expected him to spread projects equally & simulteneously across regions. East-west road still not completed. A lot of things needed to be done in ND &SS region but unfortunately he could not for 6yrs. Approval for the upgrading of Maritime Academy to a university status remains on paper, instead a new maritime uni. Was established in Delta state, approval for more seaports in ND region to decongest Lagos remains on paper, deplorable Federal roads in ND remains unfix. He was busy fixing the north & hoping to win 2nd term, well, the presidential election results from Northern region said it all. To be frank, i did not feel him here in the South-South. Fortunately for us, most of the projects are captured in the 2016 Budget. G6vt. Is continum, PMB is taking audacious steps slow&steady. He is a president for everybody not for a relected few or a particular region. Wise past&sitting gov'nors takes development to their home town cos dem knw how e dey be, livin'Life after office.
Moral Lesson: if u have an opportunity, do things. Do it simulteneously cos u mever can tell. As u dey tidy other peoples places, tidy ur own place too, no forming, to avoid being stoned by ur own people.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by kstix(m): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:

Hope u know that $10m x 6 states is $60m
He shld also rebuild north east for 30yrs too
Guy i'm sorry but u're just too dumb to be commenting on what you have no idea of
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by kstix(m): 1:14am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

Ogoni land is not one state.. It is within a state. As long as the money budgeted for the clean up is sufficient, what is your problem?

You want them to budget more than what is required?
The guy has cerebral palsy.. just leave am abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Ikeg48: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Am I the only one that noticed the side they are "cleaning up" is clear? What happened to the side of Ogoni with oil spills everywhere.

Hmmm God is watching una
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by ever811(m): 1:20am On Jun 02, 2016
SWG25:
This woman is the only active minister in the dullard's government. I hope she soars higher..

Meanwhile, The Ogoni cleanup is nothing but a political manoeuvre aimed at appeasing one of the long suffering tribes of the Niger Delta. I'm not fooled by this romanticization of the event.
thank God u are not relevant, even if they want to fool any one,that won't be you..mumu
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by HonabFaj(m): 2:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Kudus ,nice one little by little we shall continue to rebuild Nigeria ,Hon .Minister of Environment keep the Good work going
A New Nigeria
ANew Nation
I believ
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by xelly: 2:47am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

SS/SE deserve to be rebuilt after the Nigeria / Biafra war. Any news update about the rebuilding?
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by noucompact(m): 3:37am On Jun 02, 2016
iykopeeee,ogoni land is in abia state local government area,of rivers state. since you don't know.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by LockDown69(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

Make it a 100 years, cos the last time I checked they were still blowing up pipelines.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by deb(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:
He started the cleanup with a paltry $10m while $5bn was donated to rebuild North East

You need deliverance from hatred so your brain can think clearly.

The clean up is a continuous project for the next 30years. How much would have been spent by the time it's 30th year. hatred only keeps you behind from growing; that is what it has been doing to you. Wake up
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by chidozieikeji2: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

and What have the northeast contributed so far to our national development nothing at all
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by tbaba1234: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
and What have the northeast contributed so far to our national development nothing at all

How much do you buy Tomato?
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by shuggah(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

and niger-delta is a town? or do u think it's only ogoni that needs to be cleaned
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by tbaba1234: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2016
shuggah:

and niger-delta is a town? or do u think it's only ogoni that needs to be cleaned

Ogoni is a start... Hopefully, our brothers stop blowing pipelines and worsening the situation.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Angelb4: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Is this another GEJ's project being finished by PMB?
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by tbaba1234: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Angelb4:
Is this another GEJ's project being finished by PMB?

No, it is not

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by HomeOfMe(f): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2016
henryhemon:

Stop showing your mumuness and ignorance in the public. People who have no sen.s come up to talk cuz it's nairaland.
Somebody who has some sense would not type what you just did. The same right you have to air your views is the same right I have. Who do you think you are to think you made better sense than I do? You just hurriedly type what you like,calling yourself mumu and not me with that your hands that leprosy has almost finished eating up..! What ever negative statement you made are directed back to you!
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Alezy(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2016
saintkeppy:
. I have nothing against that afterall its still 1Nigeria. There's an adage in our language that says "a carpenter busy fixing other peoples' doors&windows in their houses but leaves his own house open without doors &windows. 1st time we had a man as a president from SS region& a Niger-Delta man for that matter, and there was money during his time, i expected him to spread projects equally & simulteneously across regions. East-west road still not completed. A lot of things needed to be done in ND &SS region but unfortunately he could not for 6yrs. Approval for the upgrading of Maritime Academy to a university status remains on paper, instead a new maritime uni. Was established in Delta state, approval for more seaports in ND region to decongest Lagos remains on paper, deplorable Federal roads in ND remains unfix. He was busy fixing the north & hoping to win 2nd term, well, the presidential election results from Northern region said it all. To be frank, i did not feel him here in the South-South. Fortunately for us, most of the projects are captured in the 2016 Budget. G6vt. Is continum, PMB is taking audacious steps slow&steady. He is a president for everybody not for a relected few or a particular region. Wise past&sitting gov'nors takes development to their home town cos dem knw how e dey be, livin'Life after office.
Moral Lesson: if u have an opportunity, do things. Do it simulteneously cos u mever can tell. As u dey tidy other peoples places, tidy ur own place too, no forming, to avoid being stoned by ur own people.
that's one place I had problems with during his tenure, he wanted to settle the north in order to buy back his ticket and then face the south south and south east during his final tenure unknown to him, northerners don't even wanna kw if u worked for only them. That born to rule syndrome has not left dem.

This is one reason why Nigeria will keep having issues. southerner in government, North gives headache, northerner in government, the south gives headache.

let's not deceive ourselves. ...There can never be one Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Alezy(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

Ogoni is a start... Hopefully, our brothers stop blowing pipelines and worsening the situation.
i like the word hopefully. ...hopeful for somewhere just as we hoped for East-west road from obj more than 7 years.

do u kw how much was given to the north east for development? ? did NDDC ever receive such amount? ? we are just too gullible abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2016
BAILMONEY:
ARE YOU TBABA1234 IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, THEN GET OFF MY MENTION angry angry
Another fanatic on the loose!
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by shuggah(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

oh oh.. nw oil money is involved nd u re calling us ur brothers..i knw my mothers sons
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by olajide8(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
that's one place I had problems with during his tenure, [b]he wanted to settle the north [/b]in order to buy back his ticket and then face the south south and south east during his final tenure unknown to him, northerners don't even wanna kw if u worked for only them. That born to rule syndrome has not left dem.

This is one reason why Nigeria will keep having issues. southerner in government, North gives headache, northerner in government, the south gives headache.

let's not deceive ourselves. ...There can never be one Nigeria.

No that's not true- do you want to hear the truth? Thou that's your opinion- The biggest beneficiaries were the S.E elite - this sounds hard to believe but it's the truth, why do you think they are all castigating this government, they are not smiling back and they are not getting the 100's of millions contracts for now*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by tbaba1234: 3:50am On Jun 03, 2016
shuggah:

oh oh.. nw oil money is involved nd u re calling us ur brothers..i knw my mothers sons

I am from the south south..
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Chukazu: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
MORNDEW:

You no go carry ur nonsense talk face one side. must you show how stupid u are?
stop disgracing urself.

go donate your brain to the nearest zoo.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Chukazu: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
olajide8:

No that's not true- do you want to hear the truth? Thou that's your opinion- The biggest beneficiaries were the S.E elite - this sounds hard to believe but it's the truth, why do you think they are all castigating this government, they are not smiling back and they are not getting the 100's of millions contracts for now*

can you point one contract that Southeasterns got and I will point three in South West and North
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by olajide8(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chukazu:

can you point one contract that Southeasterns got and I will point three in South West and North

Prince auth*** - installation of security camera's for the federal capital territory valued at $50m dollars - N15b.

Erosion control enugu - under the ecological funds office, valued at N5b for Mazi ***** for security reasons, I cannot drop his full name - photocopy of the documents from the ecological funds office is somewhere close*

I have names of more then 15 people and these are the people that bought monster cars for Jonathan's campaign* in th east and paid a lot of tithes to catholic churches in the east, some built parishes and they televised it on AIT* why do you think, I have been a proponent for the investigation of pius anyim pius- he was the arrow head* more them 50 consultancy projects carried out, and signed off by jonathan, because he trusted his SGF - and they shared the money*

Honestly speaking if you know the level, o what I am talking about- you would be angry with yourself* that you were in spectator while these same men shared it big time and still didn't spend for you guys.
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by Chukazu: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
olajide8:

Prince auth*** - installation of security camera's for the federal capital territory valued at $50m dollars - N15b.

Erosion control enugu - under the ecological funds office, valued at N5b for Mazi ***** for security reasons, I cannot drop his full name - photocopy of the documents from the ecological funds office is somewhere close*

I have names of more then 15 people and these are the people that bought monster cars for Jonathan's campaign* in th east and paid a lot of tithes to catholic churches in the east, some built parishes and they televised it on AIT* why do you think, I have been a proponent for the investigation of pius anyim pius- he was the arrow head* more them 50 consultancy projects carried out, and signed off by jonathan, because he trusted his SGF - and they shared the money*

Honestly speaking if you know the level, o what I am talking about- you would be angry with yourself* that you were in spectator while these same men shared it big time and still didn't spend for you guys.

bros u funny o.
really, these projects meant for South East, who else would they have given to?

and besides, they are normal contracts anybody can have.. but compare real marginalization
1.who got Air Nigeria?...jimoh Ibrahim
2.how got NICON INSURANCE?.. JIMOH ba?
3.who got African petroleum?... Otedola
4.who got national oil?...OANDO
5.WHO got license for second national carrier network after Nitel?... ADENUGA and Globacom
6.who was awarded contract for rebuilding of Lagos Ibadan Express way?... babalakin

now you know who has the lion share and who is been marginalized

now
Re: Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up by olajide8(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Chukazu:

bros u funny o.
really, these projects meant for South East, who else would they have given to?

and besides, they are normal contracts anybody can have.. but compare real marginalization
1.who got Air Nigeria?...jimoh Ibrahim
2.how got NICON INSURANCE?.. JIMOH ba?
3.who got African petroleum?... Otedola
4.who got national oil?...OANDO
5.WHO got license for second national carrier network after Nitel?... ADENUGA and Globacom
6.who was awarded contract for rebuilding of Lagos Ibadan Express way?... babalakin

now you know who has the lion share and who is been marginalized

now

You still don't get it- contracts awarded, is using nigeria's resources to pay for proposed or actual services from govt- to contractors - now these contracts were awarded advertised, but specifically given to these men* without either following due process of following due process but being nepotic

These people otedola, adenuga worked their way through the capital market to acquire the companies you were talking about- the also employ thousands of nigerians - oando sae also, unipetrol was agip shares were acquired by wale tinubu, I they didn't - jimoh ibrahim also acquired nicon insurance*

Babalakin case is a case of pure corruption and less you forget it wa wa PPP case - he lost in court and he is still being prosecuted by the EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.