Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. (989 Views)

BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Resumes Bombing, States Their Reason / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Lays Down Arms, Announce Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by annnikky(f): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
- A member of the Niger Delta Avenger has issued a chilling warning to President Buhari

- In a phone conversation, the militants says the president will be signing his death warrant by visiting Ogoniland

- The militant also warns that any residents who support the federal government against the group will be killed for collaborating.

A professed member of the Niger Delta Avengers has warned the life of President Muhammadu Buhari will be in danger if he visits the Ogoniland, the rich oil area of Rivers state.

In a recording sent to IBTimes UK, a man is heard saying during a phone conversation with one of the of UK-based Radio Biafra that Buhari would be signing his death warrant by visiting the delta.

Buhari is due to visit several state in southeastern Nigeria to discuss with local leaders ways to tackle renewed violence in the area.

The President's planned visit, expected to begin on Thursday (2 June 2016) -comes amid attacks on oil pipeline blamed on the new group Niger Delta Avengers(NDA).

The attack have partially halted oil production and forced Chevron and Royal Dutch Shell to close at least two plants.

"Buhari is trying to visit Ogoniland, but he should sign his death warrant before coming to port Harcourt or try to visit any state of the Niger Delta community, Biafra land," the suspected NDA member said.

"We are starting a dance he cannot finish. We shall dance like vultures. He has dare to wake a sleeping lion, buh I promise him this time around if he tries to step his foot in any community of the Niger Delta, in Biafraland, he will not go back alive.

"Any Niger Delta who will try to walk with Buhari shall also go to his grave that day. This is our assurance".

http://nijanews.com/breaking-niger-delta-avengers-threaten-to-kill-buhari-this-week/
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
EMPTY VESSEL.
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by RoyalBlak007: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
they

bluffing
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by Twaci(f): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Make we dey watch na lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by eleko1: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Singing King Sunny Ade old tunes* E Kilo fomode* Hmm! Death dey beckon on Dem PIPU. Anyway,I trust Brutai to use una do Press up sad
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by vicstar(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
when I hear news like dix, I remember gbedu wey dey burst brain gringrin

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please where is shekau now? grin
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by yemobrown(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lord have mercy. Using force to quell restive is a sign of pride. And pride they say comes before destruction. Let's bury the hatchet and live as one.

I beg all aggrieved to embrace peace.
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahahahahaa.......i dey laf in swahili. If buhari shld die.....we shld just forget a country call nigeria.cos thre will b war. If u have been followin war in syria u wil knw wat am sayin.because d way diz tin wil escalate ehn.....nobody wil b able to stop it
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by mayorjosh(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
they cant

they too know they cant

empty drums making noises
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Threaten To Kill Buhari This Week. by Chikpat(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Story! Story!!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her Two Children In Guinea Bissau / My Wife Starved Me Of Sex, So I Became A Rapist – Husband Tells Court / Dead Man Found Floating By The Unilag Lagoon Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.