Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! (25039 Views)

Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos / Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing / Kids Missing On Their Way To School In Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by mayorjosh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some Weeks ago, a story hit fp about a missing law student

Well this is actually exclusive as I am a student of the law faculty of Olabisi Onabanjo university and on getting to the faculty for lectures today,the news had circulated that Abiola Okanlawon Joseph had been found after he had been missing for about a month.

it was made known to us that his father had put a call through to a top official in the faculty that the boy had been found. Everyone was relieved on hearing the news. Details of what happened or how we went missing weren't made known to the students

www.nairaland.com/3100898/oou-law-student-declared-missing/1#45554878#45554398

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by MrFlavvor(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Okay. Thank God. What did he say happened?

2 Likes

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
We dey here til u get d details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Twaci(f): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Where did he waka to? undecided

Tell us everything.

3 Likes

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin his mother must be a good prayer warrior.... #mumsrock!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Behira(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy to hear dat

1 Like

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Twaci:

Tell us everything.
Is he not the same guy I saw you with ni?...grin

How you joor!
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Twaci(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

Is he not the same guy I saw you with ni?...grin

How you joor!
I dunno him oh! cheesy

I am fine, you?
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by vizkiz: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
it was made known to us that his father had put a call
through to a top official in the faculty that the boy had
been found. Everyone was relieved on hearing the news.
Details of what happened or how [size=20]we went missing[/size] weren't
made known to the students

op, shey na you and the guy lost ni?
Which one is we? grin

17 Likes

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by ORACLE1975(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Photo please
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by IamSpeakdaTruth: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't 4get d name IVYY

dis good news
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by mayorjosh(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Photo please
you can click the link in the story to see his pictures
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by muller101(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
He go visit sugar mummy
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by ORACLE1975(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorjosh:

you can click the link in the story to see his pictures
the link is not nairalander okay.
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by mayorjosh(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Twaci:
Tell us everything.

that's all I could gather

he hasn't even returned to school yet
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by StevenJay01(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mayb he is part the recent chibok girls found

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by darlenese(f): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now that he has been found nobody wants to give details abi?, next time if u loss ehn .........don't come and tell us to look for u ooo.

What am I typing sef

3 Likes

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Emmahunk(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abi na Sars carry am? You know Sars does not give a suspect access to communication for like a whole week after arrest. Otherwise why should the family give out information that he has been found without telling us how.
Anyway, just thinking

3 Likes

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by SAMBATLAN(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
ok
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Twaci(f): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorjosh:

that's all I could gather

he hasn't even returned to school yet
Ok, tell him I said "Nno".
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by kurajordan(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Xclusivegrin007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Where did he waka to? Dem suppose flog him

1 Like

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by OlowoB(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
StevenJay01:
Mayb he is part the recent chibok girls found

There is a big difference between trying to be funny and trying too hard to be stupid. I think "trying too hard to be stupid" best describes your case.

Always try to read and understand.

1 Like

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by tundelis(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good news at least Buhari is bringing back our missing teens grin

1 Like

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by goodforsomthing: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank GOD she is back,back to my business of making cool cash from Naijabet. so am inviting her to join me,someone should tell someone to tell someone that Naijabet na the main thing
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Smartanthony: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
u ge luck
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by flokii: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy for his people..

the stress and all they must av gone through..
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by mayorjosh(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

op, shey na you and the guy lost ni?
Which one is we? grin

na mistake

and I can't modify it. It's not opening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.