Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is This Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right? (1115 Views)

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? / 1k Instant Airtime For Whosoever Get This Right / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? by mariam13: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
wink
Re: Is This Right? by grad2012(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
I tink its best u break up with him, because if he hit once he will do it again and for the money his owing you,pls call one of his family members to let him/her know incase something goes missing in his home he doesn't lie on you that you stole it.
If I may ask, is he owing you alot of money?because if not I was thinking may be you can just forfeit it.
Re: Is This Right? by mariam13: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks hun. His family can not help
grad2012:
I tink its best u break up with such aman and for the money his owing you,pls call one of his family members to him/her know.
Re: Is This Right? by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
And do you think he'll watch you take his car or property documents? Okay let's assume you have access to them what if you're branded a thief and arrested? Do you have prove you borrowed him money? Was it by cash or via online bank transfer?

If the answers to the above ain't in the affirmative, don't dare it lest you create more problem for yourself. About leaving the relationship, that's up to you.
Re: Is This Right? by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
If na foreign babe, she for find d nearest plank take break the glass of him car.. den burn all his clothes first. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by ndujekwu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
If he could hit u because u asked for ur cash, imagine what would happen when u pick his stuff.

Pls dearie, thread with caution.
Re: Is This Right? by grad2012(f): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
mariam13:
Thanks hun. His family can not help
is the money that much,cos I was tinking if its not may be you should just forget it to just avoid trouble.
Re: Is This Right? by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Take whatever you like as long as it is not worth more than your money. If this is the first time he'd you in 4 years then you must have said hurtful words that touch his soul. Control your tongue.
Re: Is This Right? by mariam13: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
It was by cash. Thanks bro
ronald4lif:
And do you think he'll watch you take his car or property documents? Okay let's assume you have access to them what if you're branded a thief and arrested? Do you have prove you borrowed him money? Was it by cash or via online bank transfer?

If the answers to the above ain't in the affirmative, don't dare it lest you create more problem for yourself. About leaving the relationship, that's up to you.
Re: Is This Right? by RoyalBlak007: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
u gave him ur cash willingly

now yu wanna take his stuffz forcefully...dats a crime
Re: Is This Right? by Hillzy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
U know I know u're lying but continue

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Emodeee: 12:26am On Jun 02, 2016
I don't get. Were you living with him?@op. Which stuffs do you want to go and take? How will you gain access to his house? You have a spare key?

Explain the above before i give you my reasonable advice.
Re: Is This Right? by mariam13: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2016
The clothes i change with, i don't live with him and yes i have a spare key
Emodeee:
I don't get. Were you living with him?@op. Which stuffs do you want to go and take? How will you gain access to his house? You have a spare key?

Explain the above before i give you my reasonable advice.
Re: Is This Right? by ivyT(f): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

u gave him ur cash willingly

now yu wanna take his stuffz forcefully...dats a crime

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up A Conversation In Nigeria..(pic) / I Have A Crush On A Lesbian / Lovesick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.