Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria (1382 Views)

FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War / Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River / Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by divineappo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
I strongly believe that there are foreign powers outside Nigeria(America) secretly funding and covertly sponsoring terrorism, civil unrest, ethnic militancy, in Nigeria. There are foreign powers that are working actively to undermine national security, promote terrorism(Boko haram) forget the fake military aids and support, America is behind BOKO Haram, America is their grand sponsor and some key northerners are co-supporters of BOKO haram, they are able to easily do this by identifying potential key person's in these regions who aid them.

America understands us more than we understand ourselves. America wants an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria, which will eventually grant their justification for US Military Invasion. America did it in Libya & Iraq. They are seriously working towards repeating same thing in Nigeria. America has a major focus on Nigeria.

I advice President Buhari NOT to use Military force in suppressing Biafra & Niger Delta Avengers. I have strategically, holistically & logically analyse Nigeria's current problems, Let BUHARI do everything possible to bring these guys to the table for dialogue, everything possible except Military Force. The President must THINK and identify what needs to be done to bring them to the table for dialogue. Buhari has refused to think or engage thinkers. I believe aggression can be suppressed without Aggression.

Sometime ago, America gave a prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist, thank God, Clueless Jonathan was kind enough to hand over power, and the civil war was averted, that was America's Plan A. The truth is, All the Biafra, NDA, NDT, Fulani Herdsmen are all America's Plan B. They came up with Plan B for this administration since their Plan A failed in 2015. America is working actively to ensure an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria. And our clueless, vision-less and unpatriotic leaders are busy pursuing politics.

Mark my word, America wants and desires that BUHARI should use military force on NDA. They are secretly praying that Buhari uses military force in Niger Delta. If BUHARI does this, BUHARI will be unknowingly helping America to perfect their plans of Civil War in Nigeria. We must do everything possible to disappoint America. Please let's embrace Peace.

I have been monitoring all the political press organizations of these foreign powers; Fox news, BBC, CNN e.t.c. They have began to paint Buhari as a "Former Dictator who has not changed". They did same thing to Gadaffi, History is repeating itself in Nigeria.

MODIFIED:
In continuation of my post,
I do not believe a nation with over 500 ethnic groups can grow into a Developed Nation. It's impossible. The truth is that, it's either BUHARI goes back to the Confab report. Or Allow Nigeria split into either 4 or 5 nations peaceful; South west, South south, Southeast, Northerners(major problem) & North central(probably). If we remain Together with this current structure, even in another 200 yrs time, we will still be having these same current problems and agitations.

Let's agree to peacefully divide the nation and go our separate ways, By so doing, America will be highly disappointed. Let's peacefully split Nigeria without a Civil War. America is not interested in splitting Nigeria into several nations, don't get it wrong, what they are more interested in, is the Civil War that will breakout. That's their objective. The Civil War which will justify their military invasion is their objective.

But the problem is that, the northerners will NEVER agree to this, because they believe they are the real owners of Nigeria, yet calling us One Nigeria. The Northerners believe the British handed over power to the North in 1960, so Nigeria belongs to them. Thats highly silly. The northern oligarchs are the major challenge of Nigeria. They want to forcefully keep us together. Marriage is not by Force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
divineappo:
[s]I strongly believe that there are foreign powers outside Nigeria(America) secretly funding and covertly sponsoring terrorism, civil unrest, ethnic militancy, in Nigeria. There are foreign powers that are working actively to undermine national security, promote terrorism(Boko haram) forget the fake military aids and support, America is behind BOKO Haram, America is their grand sponsor and some key northerners are co-supporters of BOKO haram, they are able to easily do this by identifying potential key person's in these regions who aid them.

America understands us more than we understand ourselves. America wants an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria, which will eventually grant their justification for US Military Invasion. America did it in Libya & Iraq. They are seriously working towards repeating same thing in Nigeria. America has a major focus on Nigeria.

I advice President Buhari NOT to use Military force in suppressing Biafra & Niger Delta Avengers. I have strategically, holistically & logically analyse Nigeria's current problems, Let BUHARI do everything possible to bring these guys to the table for dialogue, everything possible except Military Force. The President must THINK and identify what needs to be done to bring them to the table for dialogue. Buhari has refused to think or engage thinkers. I believe aggression can be suppressed without Aggression.

Sometime ago, America gave a prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist, thank God, Clueless Jonathan was kind enough to hand over power, and the civil war was averted, that was America's Plan A. The truth is, All the Biafra, NDA, NDT, Fulani Herdsmen are all America's Plan B. They came up with Plan B for this administration since their Plan A failed in 2015. America is working actively to ensure an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria. And our clueless, vision-less and unpatriotic leaders are busy pursuing politics.

Mark my word, America wants and desires that BUHARI should use military force on NDA. They are secretly praying that Buhari uses military force in Niger Delta. If BUHARI does this, BUHARI will be unknowingly helping America to perfect their plans of Civil War in Nigeria. We must do everything possible to disappoint America. Please let's embrace Peace.

I have been monitoring all the political press organizations of these foreign powers; Fox news, BBC, CNN e.t.c. They have began to paint Buhari as a "Former Dictator who has not changed". They did same thing to Gadaffi, History is repeating itself in Nigeria.[/s]

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by writetopoker: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
America will only achieve this through the personality of an unrepentant paedophilia like buharia

8 Likes

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by pacino26(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ain't the current circumstances supporting the obvious? Wasn't these same circumstances the herald of the Biafra civil war. Isn't Nigeria ripe for a revolution as experienced in Ghana?

Leave talk abeg.

4 Likes

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by Litmus: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
divineappo:
I strongly believe that there are foreign powers outside Nigeria(America) secretly funding and covertly sponsoring terrorism, civil unrest, ethnic militancy, in Nigeria. There are foreign powers that are working actively to undermine national security, promote terrorism(Boko haram) forget the fake military aids and support, America is behind BOKO Haram, America is their grand sponsor and some key northerners are co-supporters of BOKO haram, they are able to easily do this by identifying potential key person's in these regions who aid them.

America understands us more than we understand ourselves. America wants an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria, which will eventually grant their justification for US Military Invasion. America did it in Libya & Iraq. They are seriously working towards repeating same thing in Nigeria. America has a major focus on Nigeria. And Ghana, for he who mentioned her, is all but a stooge of the West.

I have been monitoring all the political press organizations of these foreign powers; Fox news, BBC, CNN e.t.c. They have began to paint Buhari as a "Former Dictator who has not changed". They did same thing to Gadaffi, History is repeating itself in Nigeria.

Biafra would not sweet those clamouring for it if it is given and the rest of Nigeria holds strong and united. Biafra is meant to precipitate the breake up of Nigeria, hence some of the goading of the Yourobas. The West is almost certainly in the background plotting.

1 Like

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by attackgat: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
divineappo:

You are talking complete nonsense. The reason why Nigeria is restive is because Nigeria has never worked as a nation. We are different people forcefully amalgamated by the British for their selfish interests. We keep on saying we are one people in one nation but the reality is that we have been fighting and killing each since the British left in 1960. This has got nothing to do with America, this has to got everything to do with the fact that we are incompatible people.

8 Likes

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by ayemerbarth: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
When key offices are not evenly distributed, when some areas feel marginalized, even a child at home will become a terrorist if such feel cheated. What we currently have in Naija can only be compared to such. The average Nigerian is practically tired. Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by Litmus: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Britain as a united nation is approximately 600 years old. Nigeria is barley 55 years old. The other day the Brits were advising Buhari on ensuring equity for all Nigerians if he is to have a less restive citizenry. Laudable though the advice, don't you think that if one were to compare how long the United Kingdom has existed in comparison to Nigeria that equivalently Britain should at the very least posses no homelessness, no poverty and 100 percent employment?
Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by Litmus: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Those clamouring for Nigeria to break up are mischievous or incredibly stupid.
Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by 9ja4live: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Implementation of the confab report is the solution to Nigeria wahala. Implementation of a trusted fiscal federal regime in resource allocation and management will handle the issue. Nobody should determine a people development in any way.
Nobody dey do Nigeria. Na our leaders no wan dear do the right thing. Simple

1 Like

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by ElCount: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yea let's also blame America for buhari's ineptitude and lack of diplomacy.
OP listen to yourself, can't believe you called GEJ clueless and yet this same clueless buddy saved nigeria from civil war

3 Likes

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by sanandreas(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2016
These are conspiracy theories. Is America governing Nigeria? Justice fairness and equity have eluded Mr President. The confab report should be attended to. His dictatorship style will not work.

1 Like

Re: All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria by divineappo(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2016
divineappo:

In continuation of my post, I do not believe a nation with over 500 ethnic groups can grow into a Developed Nation. It's impossible. The truth is that, it's either BUHARI goes back to the Confab report. Or Let Nigeria split into 4 nations peaceful. If we remain Together with this current structure, even in another 200 yrs time, we will still be having these same current problems and agitations.

Let's agree to peacefully divide the nation and go our separate ways By so doing, America will be highly disappointed. Let's peacefully split Nigeria without a Civil War.

But the problem is that, the northerners will NEVER agree to this, because they believe they are the real owners of Nigeria, yet calling us One Nigeria. The northern oligarchs are the major challenge of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt / Sometimes Change Will Not Be Given To You Until You Ask For It. / I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.