Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? (1369 Views)

BREAKING: President Buhari’s Presidential Team Just Landed At Nnamdi Azikwe Airp / I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by oyinkinola: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
...but Igbo abused Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Asiwaju Tinubu, Babatunde fashola....etc
hardly you will see a Yoruba abused Dr.Nnambi Azikwe, okorocha, Ngige, Amaechi...etc. when I asked why? somebody said it's maturity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by HtwoOw: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Every Yoruba is raised to tolerate, accept, respect and revere thier elders

We are also thought not to keep quiet when we are bullied or abused

7 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by basilo101: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
hahahahah, what of Ojukwu, i know how much yorubas "hail" him. you should know that Awolowo is to yorubas what Ojukwu is to Igbos not Zik. Zik is regarded as a sell out in igboland, he is mainly celebrated by Nigeria at large. While zik beat Awolowo in national politics, he went tribal, and his equivalent in the tribal thing is Ojukwu, not zik. why did you not include Ojukwus name in your list

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by Oblang(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol.. We know those who wake up there father with slide tackle na. No respect for elders. They claim Yoruba abuse ojukwu when they caused it.. U wanna bully Yoruba and let them watch u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by oyinkinola: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
basilo101:
hahahahah, what of Ojukwu, i know how much yorubas "hail" him. you should know that Awolowo is to yorubas what Ojukwu is to Igbos not Zik. Zik is regarded as a sell out in igboland, he is mainly celebrated by Nigeria at large. While zik beat Awolowo in national politics, he went tribal, and his equivalent in the tribal thing is Ojukwu, not zik. why did you not include Ojukwus name in your list
pls, pls, pls, don't over rated ojukwu, ojukwu is nowhere to Zik!
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by mightyhazell: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dumb thread as usual from a dumb cluck!

11 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by oyinkinola: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
mightyhazell:
Dumb thread as usual from a dumb cluck!
...it's dumb? and you are so dumb to visited !it
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by mightyhazell: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
oyinkinola:

...it's dumb? and you are so dumb to visited !it
lol! I came in 2 look at ur usual idiocy! fools and jesters are good for any gathering,..nairaland inclusive. So pls continue,...a man cud use abit of idiocy,such as d one u display here,from time 2 time. Good for the nerves wink

12 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by oyinkinola: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
mightyhazell:
lol! I came in 2 look at ur usual idiocy! Palace fools and jesters are good for any gathering,..nairaland inclusive. So pls continue,...a man cud use abit of idiocy,such as d one u display here,from time 2 time. Good for the nerves wink
mighty human blood hazell drunkard!
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by mightyhazell: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
oyinkinola:

mighty human blood hazell drunkard!
nice one. But this one is not foolish enough. I need u 2 say more stupid things. ,..I need u to make more senseless conjectures,..I want 2 laff out loud

13 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by basilo101: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
oyinkinola:

pls, pls, pls, don't over rated ojukwu, ojukwu is nowhere to Zik!
read my write up well, Zik was greater, but igbos respect ojukwu more, awolowo was also not in the league of zik, but that of ojukwu, both were tribal bigots

6 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by basilo101: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oblang:
Lol.. We know those who wake up there father with slide tackle na. No respect for elders. They claim Yoruba abuse ojukwu when they caused it.. U wanna bully Yoruba and let them watch u....
who opened a thread to wail about the abuse now, your ppl keep opening siminlar sensless thread everday. let the abuse continue na and stop crying

5 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by bettercreature(m): 1:39am On Sep 16, 2016
basilo101:

read my write up well, Zik was greater, but igbos respect ojukwu more, awolowo was also not in the league of zik, but that of ojukwu, both were tribal bigots
Ojukwu is a terrorist! he is the source of Nigerias problem today.He created all these problems
He started tribalism,he should have died in the hague if not that we are very backward in africa
Go and ask what happened to all those who caused masacre during the Serbia war
Igbo have no respect for anybody which is the major reason why it was very difficult to colonize them during the colonia era
Infact a sensible Yoruba will think twice before taken in igbo tenant
Zik is a man or honour,a man of integrity,comparing him to a Terrorist is an insult to my intelligent
Have you ever heard of OJUKWU federal UNIVERSITY? its impossible!

1 Like

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by abobakucannibal: 3:14am On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
oyinkinola:
...but Igbo abused Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Asiwaju Tinubu, Babatunde fashola....etc
hardly you will see a Yoruba abused Dr.Nnambi Azikwe, okorocha, Ngige, Amaechi...etc. when I asked why? somebody said it's maturity!
[/s]

Do Yorubas abuse Ngozi Okonji iwuala,Ojukwu,Nnamdi Kanu,Allison Madueke......etc or not?You called the names of those igbo sell out who are your heros because they hurt their fellow tribe people.So take your stupidity and hate thread and get away.Anumpama.Oh,oh,Ameachi is Igbo man now abi?no more rivers man or Niger delta or even ss.What would've made you even think about posting this trash here if not becaus you want to blackmail and discredit the Igbos.The trouble your calling for will soon swallow you in due course.Take your hatred and get away because you won't get what you're looking for,from them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by 9japride(m): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Yorabas are nice people but there are a lot of disgruntled ones especially those aligning with northerners wearing hijab that are giving them a bad name
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by abobakucannibal: 4:20am On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
bettercreature:
Ojukwu is a terrorist! he is the source of Nigerias problem today.He created all these problems
He started tribalism,he should have died in the hague if not that we are very backward in africa
Igbo have no respect for anybody which is the major reason why it was very difficult to colonize them during the colonia era
Zik is a man or honour,a man of integrity,comparing him to a Terrorist is an insult to my intelligent
[/s]

A typical afonja is talking.Know that it was your lord and savior awolowo that started tribalism and also the first person who threatened to lead the Yoruba race out of Nigeria because he wanted the sit of the president and not an Hausa man who was not as educated as him.For this reason he caused problems in the country that led to the death of many Yorubas.There after, he was charged for treason which landed him in calabar prison.It was after the Igbo massacre that ojukwu went to meet with Awolowo in calabar prison and stroke a deal with him that since he had plans to take his people out of Nigeria he should go and declare oduduwa republic while him will declare Biafra republic which Awolowo ended up betraying Ojukwu.The same reason Abacha threw abiola into jail,for self imposing himself as president.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by abobakucannibal: 4:28am On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
HtwoOw:
Every Yoruba is raised to tolerate, accept, respect and revere thier elders

We are also thought not to keep quiet when we are bullied or abused

[/s]

Only Yoruba elders and not to respect other tribes elders,because I have seen cases where a Yoruba person after pretending to respect you in your face and immediately you turn your back they race a nose,is that respect? No I don't think so that is hypocrisy.I hate such pretense it's better to be yourself.

8 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by kenny987(f): 4:38am On Sep 16, 2016
bettercreature:
Igbo have no respect for anybody which is the major reason why it was very difficult to colonize them during the colonial era

I didn't realise colononialism was such a wonderful prospect and so enjoyable that it has become one more reason to have a problem with people that are too independent to roll over and play dead...hmm. I see and hear new levels of idiocy everyday!
Due to ur exploitative nature, of course u will think twice about taking in an Igbo tenant because he will not allow you take advantage of him because the way it's doing u now I'm sure you expect an Igbo man to prostrate and greet u because he chose to grace any part of d SW with his blessed presence. tongue

10 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by nnokwa042(m): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2016
bettercreature:
if u know what ur saint mko abiola did to awolowo u wont talk about respect again u called ojukwu terrorist fear no go even let u call abooki okada rider that in lagos whenever afonja sees igbo person in power go show

5 Likes

Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by militarily: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2016
mightyhazell:
lol! I came in 2 look at ur usual idiocy! Palace fools and jesters are good for any gathering,..nairaland inclusive. So pls continue,...a man cud use abit of idiocy,such as d one u display here,from time 2 time. Good for the nerves wink
rotflmao!
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by Toosure70: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2016
You mean zik of his village?
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by Toosure70: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2016
You mean zik of the republic of flat heads?
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by Oblang(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2016
basilo101:

who opened a thread to wail about the abuse now, your ppl keep opening siminlar sensless thread everday. let the abuse continue na and stop crying

U are the ones always crying that Yoruba is behind ur inability to fvck ur wives. Opening meaningless threads everywhere, crying over how Yoruba killed ur parents when it was actually Hausa army, crying over how Yoruba betray u in ur quest for seccession, crying over how Yoruba did not support ur slave master the inefficient buffoon to second term even when the goat was able to get above 40% votes in the SW. Now pls tell me who is wailing... U will always get ur match if u think u can bully any1 here. Kontunu...
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by kuphid(f): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2016
kenny987:

I didn't realise colononialism was such a wonderful prospect and so enjoyable that it has become one more reason to have a problem with people that are too independent to roll over and play dead...hmm. I see and hear new levels of idiocy everyday! Due to ur exploitative nature, of course u will think twice about taking in an Igbo tenant because he will not allow you take advantage of him.. tongue

One million likes
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by HtwoOw: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Your personal experience Vs general experience, I'll say your theory won't hold water
abobakucannibal:
[s][/s]

Only Yoruba elders and not to respect other tribes elders,because I have seen cases where a Yoruba person after pretending to respect you in your face and immediately you turn your back they race a nose,is that respect? No I don't think so that is hypocrisy.I hate such pretense it's better to be yourself.
Re: I Never Met Yoruba Abused Dr. Nnambi Azikwe? by oyinkinola: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Do Yorubas abuse Ngozi Okonji iwuala,Ojukwu,Nnamdi Kanu,Allison Madueke......etc or not?You called the names of those igbo sell out who are your heros because they hurt their fellow tribe people.So take your stupidity and hate thread and get away.Anumpama.Oh,oh,Ameachi is Igbo man now abi?no more rivers man or Niger delta or even ss.What would've made you even think about posting this trash here if not becaus you want to blackmail and discredit the Igbos.The trouble your calling for will soon swallow you in due course.Take your hatred and get away because you won't get what you're looking for,from them.
Ngozi Okonji iwuala,Ojukwu,Nnamdi Kanu,Allison Madueke these people were not sell-out but Zik?

(1) (Reply)

N4.7 B Fraud: Obanikoro Not Testifying Against Gov Fayose, Dasuki, Others – EFCC / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again / Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.