Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? (2967 Views)

Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His Parents Expensive Funitures And Flash Back Images (pics,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by INTERMAN: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
The current situation in the country makes me remember this old and funny song that was released around 2003. The song was so funny and hilarious. It was sang in Egba dialect of Yoruba language. The musician (forgot him) sang in his song that he wants the white men to give him Visa to travel out because the country then lack security, future etc.
The song goes thus
" Eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa x2
Ilu yi su mi Ewa fun mi visa! Ebi yi poju, ewa fun mi ni visa! Esi future, ewa fun mi ni visa! Esi security, Ewa fun mi ni visa! Ki ma ku o oo! Ewa fun mi ni Visa! Moni ki n ma ku o!! Ewa fun mi visa"

Traslation
" White men, come and give me Visa x2
I'm tired of this country. come and give me visa x2
This hunger is too much. come and give me visa! no future, come and give me visa!
No security, come and give me visa! So I won't die! come and give me visa! I said so I won't die! Come and give me visa! "

This song was so funny! And so sad imagine after about 13 years of singing this song the situation of our country is yet to fully improve. I hope the guy achieved his goal of getting a visa back then. Lalasticlala seun do u remember this song? How many of you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by madridguy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Do you care for Syria Visa?
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by vizkiz: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yeah, the guy later got a visa (through dubious means)
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by INTERMAN: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
Yeah, the guy later got a visa (through dubious means)
lol I remember then that d guy said on NTA during interviee that he was actually not asking for visa but instead trying to pass a message of the country's situation through that way.
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by INTERMAN: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hilarious song was released back then, I also remembers Eedris abdulkareem's "Nigeria jagajaja" and lagbaja's "kilawa se, ejo la wa fa ye gbo..."
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
INTERMAN:
lol I remember then that d guy said on NTA during interviee that he was actually not asking for visa but instead trying to pass a message of the country's situation through that way.

Well what can I say...He lied
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
you care for Afghanistan visa?
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by floragregs(f): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yea I remember. One dark hungry looking guy like that.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Smellymouth: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahahhaha
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by INTERMAN: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
you care for Afghanistan visa?
na from fry pan to fire be that
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by INTERMAN: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2016
floragregs:
Yea I remember. One dark hungry looking guy like that.
at last saw someone who remembers it.
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by greatness22(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol, E be like say that guy see vision. Cos dis bubu administration tire person. grin
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahahahhaha
come on,u can do better than that..
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2016
INTERMAN:
na from fry pan to fire be that
lol
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

come on,u can do better than that..

How?
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by INTERMAN: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, E be like say that guy see vision. Cos dis bubu administration tire person. grin
coincidentally, na buhari friend, Obj dey power then o.
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

How?
u cant just comment without any pix na
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Smellymouth: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

u cant just comment without any pix na

Lol.. I was tryna book space grin

Good afternoon, Cindy Emerald cool
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. I was tryna book space grin
Good afternoon, Cindy Emerald cool
good afternoon dear..
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Smellymouth: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

good afternoon dear..

I hope your day is going well..
Re: Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

I hope your day is going well..
yep,it is.. how is ur day going?

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade’s Vintage Fender Guitar Auctioned For N52.1m / See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! / Olamide Is No Longer Worth Being Called An A List Artiste(summer Body In Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.