Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With (9667 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by mufikings(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2007
let them all go learn more before they come act with me  cool!!!

Just the chiks will do Jenevive (Hot scene) grin nothing else !!! actors wanna beessss!!!!!!! cool
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by LennysGurl(f): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2007
this actress is not in nollywood, o . i don't think she's hollywood but besidess genie who is my main chick, omoSEXY, RitaDom, Ini Edo, StephieOkereke and Bimbo Akintola,   i would like to act with her because she is new and no go dey act like say she be ITK. some nollywooders dey feel demselves sometimes. she is upcoming, sha. this na the new movie she dey do. i come find her website too

Http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1867702801

www.ebbesdream.com
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by ini1990: 1:26pm On May 23, 2007
i would like to act with desmond, RMD van vicker, and jim iyke for the male actors then for female, i would love to act with chioma chukwuka, uche jombo, ini edo and joke sylva
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Betty605: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2007
NONSO DIOBI kiss

NONSO DIOBI kiss

NONSO DIOBI kiss
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by DisGuy: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2007
Mercy Johnson cool

preferably sitting on me lap or wearing a nurse outfit grrrrrrrrr cry
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by shashel: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
i would like to act with jim iyke,desmond elliot,ramsey nouah,van vicker,nonso diobi thats for the men,for the ladies oge okoye,chioma,omotala,genevieve,uche jumbo,stella ini edo & patience when it comes to acting just check them out
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
Van vicker, Desmond, mike, and jim female omosexy and genny
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by trueluva(f): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2008
The male actors I would like to act with is Desmond Elliott, RMD, Jim Iyke, Ramsey Noah, and Pat Attah. And the female actresses are Patience Ozokwor, Genevie Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Stella Damscus, and Oge.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by sexyLeamon(f): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2008
omotola genny ini Nonso RMD Desmond Ramsey mike and Van
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by GraceBernard(f): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2012
I wish to act with Chika Mbata,Uche Jombo and Nadia S. Buari. They interprete the scripts like it is. They made me proud of Nollywood.
hot-angel:
  Hi y'all. I just want to know, some of the actors or actresses you would Love to act with if you were allowed to. You should tell us who they are, and why you feel u could act with them. What you feel about them, and so on.

I personaly would do anything (i take that back), to act with "Olu Jacobs, RMD, Patience ozokwor, Steph okereke, Oge okoye, Pat attah, Desmond Elliot, genny, Omotola, Ini Edo, chidi mokeme and Stella Damascus Aboderin".
I wouldn't mind acting with ramsey noah though...

I would love to act with these people because i think they are the best! As in acting wise...

This is in no form a "best actor or best actress thread".. it's just mainly about actors and actresses you would love to act with.

Lets hear yours.
smiley
hot-angel:
  Hi y'all. I just want to know, some of the actors or actresses you would Love to act with if you were allowed to. You should tell us who they are, and why you feel u could act with them. What you feel about them, and so on.

I personaly would do anything (i take that back), to act with [b]"Olu Jacobs, RMD, Patience ozokwor, Steph okereke, Oge okoye, Pat attah, Desmond Elliot, genny, Omotola, Ini Edo, chidi mokeme and Stella Damascus Aboderin".

I would love to act with these people because i think they are the best! As in acting wise...

This is in no form a "best actor or best actress thread".. it's just mainly about actors and actresses you would love to act with.

Lets hear yours.
smiley
[/b]
hot-angel:

I personaly would do anything (i take that back), to act with "Olu Jacobs, RMD, Patience ozokwor, Steph okereke, Oge okoye, Pat attah, Desmond Elliot, genny, Omotola, Ini Edo, chidi mokeme and Stella Damascus Aboderin".

Lets hear yours.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Dominion375: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
I wuld like to act wit all except the that look like dry-fish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bling Lagosians – (full Nollywood Movie) / Your Favourite Movie Villains / Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.