Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

"I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (25312 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2016
This peculiar cancer seems to be going round all the looters of Nigerian commonwealth. It should wait for them to make refunds of every dollar stolen before killing any one of them though.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Frankbaro:

Face the topic and stop writing rubbish. Compound Fool!

Watch Mr as your moniker go up in flame.
I warned your type, quote me wrongly and I bring on justice.

Lalasticlala , mynd44 , come and send this miscreant to the bin where his moniker belongs for breaking rule number 2 (don't insult a nairalander)

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2016
MChaze25:

Ewu number 10

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala , this sadist called me EWU = GOAT and with that he has broken rule number 2.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Bravo !

*wink*
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Expecting and waiting for those lost tribes of Israel to come and support him because they are wired to support anything and everything that has to do with Corruption and Stealing. Saraki comes to mind.

LIBIDINOUS UGANDANS!

Quote me wrongly and I click rule number 2 on you.
Don't have time for flat headed miscreants.
Kai! shocked

*Dies* grin
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

Kai! shocked

*Dies* grin

Hahahaahha, wake up, don't die yet.

Those ipob flat headed miscreants are in for a hot chase with me here in politics section.
I have come to send them all to Uganda, where they all belongs.
We have tolerated them enough in this section.

They are infidels, and they must be treated as one with their throats e-slice. hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by mightyhazell: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Watch Mr as your moniker go up in flame.
I warned your type, quote me wrongly and I bring on justice.

Lalasticlala , mynd44 , come and send this miscreant to the bin where his moniker belongs for breaking rule number 2 (don't insult a nairalander)
mr man are u okay? U sound highly disturbed really.smh!

3 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Adeoba10(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
sheftyxz:
You won't survive it. olori buruku somebody
Amin.... In JESUS name we pray.
. But Brother, did u realise say na person papa sha?

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Omonigeriarere: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Frankbaro:

Face the topic and stop writing rubbish. Compound Fool!

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by kenoz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
okay
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by greatman247(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
After them go say na witch-huntin abeg, let EFCC and Buhari do their job in peace. Thank God this man confessed on his own now, some fools for still dey say na witch-hunting.

But Karma na real bitch sha. When only one man steals more than his 20 generations yet unborn can spend such man don't enjoy good health to enjoy his stolen wealth, at the end they die.

I don't care if he have Cancer or Aids, our yams must be recovered. Period.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by brosammy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
You are asking why they are falling sick, that good privledge of been a citizen of Nigeria that these people has deprive us of in one way or the other will never let them do well,judjment is always at the backyard of evil dwelers
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Bre(f): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Expecting and waiting for those lost tribes of Israel to come and support him because they are wired to support anything and everything that has to do with Corruption and Stealing. Saraki comes to mind.

LIBIDINOUS UGANDANS!

Quote me wrongly and I click rule number 2 on you.
Don't have time for flat headed miscreants.

Forget the day you ever spoke to me. Disgusting tribalist.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by enthusiastica: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cocoyamu:
They become Cancer-Stricken once the EFCC's searchlight beam is on them.

$50m for a single property, just for only you and your family.... Haba?!

Father, pls add Ebola and HIV/AIDS to this one's illness already... He is so dangerous, geskia. angry angry
Hahahahahaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South / 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.