Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke (29902 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by veekid(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
welcome home, the original clueless
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by knightsTempler: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
[s]Welcome back home, our HERO of corruption and embezzlement of public funds.

I hope the useless avengers can now channel their grievance to him now, ask him what stops him from implementing the comfab report and also what stops him from cleaning up Ogoni land.

GEJ bring back our yam. [/s]

Your non-stop attack on GEJ and the people of the SS/SE and how often you do it, make people wonder if you even have a job?

Scooter you seem to be transfixed with this. Get some therapy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
fx45:
Fool, have you ever been on the East-West road in your entire life? That road is in very good shape and one of the widest and smoothest roads in Nigeria now. Jonathan has done the first phase, Buhari should complete it. Stop making a public show of your ignorance on this forum all the time.
My mom works in Bayelsa, I shuttle pH and bayelsa very well
The in fact 60% of the pH bayelsa section is undone, have u been to Port Harcourt airport?? U will spit on all Jonathan pictures u have
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Otuoke is safer for him than Abuja.
Proximity to EFCC is too Dangerous to his health
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Emmaoga: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2016
BIG WELCOME BACK TO YOU GEJ....

NO EXILE FOR HIM............HE IS A TRUE STATESMAN AND PURE DEMOCRAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by DONSMITH123(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Welcome back home, our HERO of corruption and embezzlement of public funds.

I hope the useless avengers can now channel their grievance to him now, ask him what stops him from implementing the comfab report and also what stops him from cleaning up Ogoni land.

GEJ bring back our yam.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by MadCow1: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Chief Reetardeen and Godfather of Niger Delta Avengers. angry angry
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by papaejima1: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Rumour has it that Obasanjo broker a deal that brought him back to the country and Buhari consented to the deal because this one agreed to refund a lump sum of money he and his wife stole while in power.
go and tell rumour that he is lai Mohammed
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Did I just read he used the port harcourt international airport?? That's means he must have driven through the east West Road to bayelsa.
The must have been shaking his head in disappointment, when ameachi was calling you and begging u to fix the airport and East west Road, u called him enemy and pushed him put of PDP but today u use the same airport and road
I know u now know who ur real enemies where??

Which east- west road? Bro go rest your brain abeg.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by hucienda: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2016
The media frenzy and the APC obsession with this man is just something else.

At times, I ask myself whether he hasn't fully handed over the reigns of power to the current incumbent.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by mrvitalis(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2016
proIgbo:

Which east- west road? Bro go rest your brain abeg.
PH bayelsa section have u been there? ?

I use that road very well and it's bad
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Did I just read he used the port harcourt international airport?? That's means he must have driven through the east West Road to bayelsa.
The must have been shaking his head in disappointment, when ameachi was calling you and begging u to fix the airport and East west Road, u called him enemy and pushed him put of PDP but today u use the same airport and road
I know u now know who ur real enemies where??
abegg did amaechi build d international airport?? East West road... abegg talk wetin u get proof on
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Vcsaint: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Hero Of Democracy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

LIAR

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Taryur3(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
If you like call him any name.I will like to be like this man when I grow up.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by ozoemenaca: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Its a pity that this APC government has succeeded at various times distracting the masses with propaganda, false news and at time rumors of planed arrest of the opposition. Funny enough its the unrepentant Zombies that has always fallen for this. I really pity them because I can't imagine how a group of people would take a whole 365 days blaming someone while they have nothing to show for this long period of leadership under them. Its a shame

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Guyman02: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
But Sahala Lepotas said he has run to exile in Ivory Coast, oya Sahala do a retraction of your story now grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by AreaFada2: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:

Rumour u said, don't look for something and do

Carry rumour dey waka upandan 4 APChit grin
Let am continue do tatafo about. Maybe na rumour go pay for his one room Face-Me-I-kick-Your-Blokors house wey he dey. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by EMMARCHMOVIES(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/jonathan-arrives-hometown-otuoke/

welcome home! Today all Nigerian are calling you hero of democracy, our president. You are indeed a leader, you are indeed a president of good heart and we respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
People of SS/SE? When was that?

knightsTempler:

Your non-stop attack on GEJ and the people of the SS/SE and how often you do it, make people wonder if you even have a job?

Scooter you seem to be transfixed with this. Get some therapy.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by crazymod: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:

Ibori lavished Delta state money to turn his home town Ohara to city....................... If Jonathan had use Nigeria money on Niger delta, heaven will not fall.
I dont see him as a hero as long as Otueke depends on mai-rua to get water.

Everyday, we keep blaming hausa man but we dont ask our brother "how you waka"?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

You use the road very well?

Na wah for some people o! Listen, from Airport to Bayelsa, there's no crack! Not even a single one till mbiama Bridge(though the new bridge has been completed.)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by funshwo(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Herooooooo, you want to be a hero? ask President Jonathan today

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by absoluteSuccess: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2016
welcome back home

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pyno30: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:

Each time GEJ is in the country, he makes more headlines than the sitting President Buhari. Why? So much love i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by emmasege: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:
Welcome back to the loving arms of your people....
There is a need to take a well deserved rest after your engagements abroad.
After the rest, there is a need to help placate the young men in the Niger Delta who have vowed to bring the nation to its knees. Also, as the national leader of the PDP, you need to mediate in the crisis currently threatening to tear the party apart. Your silence on these issues has become deafening. You can't afford to see a nation that you governed for five years be at the mercy of economic saboteurs and a party that gave you a political platform go up in blazes.
Well said!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by allthingsgood: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Rumour has it that Obasanjo broker a deal that brought him back to the country and Buhari consented to the deal because this one agreed to refund a lump sum of money he and his wife stole while in power.

You are very right!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Izonpikin: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
let him go discuss with the avengers to quell their violent approach and go through the court and the legislative arm of the government as regards resource control....
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by ooshinibos: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Nigerians are worshippers of their LEADERS ....either they are successful or not ... did GEJ fix the power supply infrastructure he promised ?
did he fix the road infrastructure he promised ? ....
I tell you the truth Nigerians will continue to get the leaders they deserved . I really cannot blame GEJ , he did the best he could ...I hope his generator at home has been loaded with diesel for he can get electricity to watch his television :-) .awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pyno30: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
AreaFada2:

Let am continue do tatafo about. Maybe na rumour go pay for his one room Face-Me-I-kick-Your-Blokors house wey he dey. grin cheesy
Hahaha. Them born you d day Jesus chase Devil out of heaven. Too much bad month.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by anonimi: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Welcome back home, our HERO of corruption and embezzlement of public funds.

Between Ebola Owu and Jonathan who is your hero of corruption.
Kindly engage your brain before you reply.
Thou shalt not forever be a zombie.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto / IPOB Plots Protest At White House As Buhari Visits Trump / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.