Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke (29912 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by mrvitalis(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

Oga no bad road from PH to Bayelsa. FYI.
Mbiama section??
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Opharhe: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
thugthang:
Unlike his brother orubebe
Lol. Orubebe has apologised naa. Oya abeg forgive am.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pavarottii(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Mbiama section??
Is Mbiama section up to 200metres?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pyno30: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
i am on the five percent region..and i opt for resource control.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolz. So you even know there's 5% and 95%, you sef, just report me ur face for a hot slap.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Ogbobesinachi(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2016
welcome my big boss God will always bless your day even as posterity will always judge you aright. waitv i minute have you heard that PMB said he cannot go to River for fear of death moreso every thing is in shamble since you left office
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
The Thief of Otuoke come to roost in his swampy den.

It is well.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Coolgent(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Jona... The Chief Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by DanielPop(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Its your call to believe anything that rocks ur small world! grin grin
IamPatriotic:
Rumour has it that Obasanjo broker a deal that brought him back to the country and Buhari consented to the deal because this one agreed to refund a lump sum of money he and his wife stole while in power.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Welcome back home, our HERO of corruption and embezzlement of public funds.

I hope the useless avengers can now channel their grievance to him now, ask him what stops him from implementing the comfab report and also what stops him from cleaning up Ogoni land.

GEJ bring back our yam.

He had the gut to initiate and hold the conference, even when people like you did not want him to. He would have implement the confab report if people like you had voted him a second tenure.
Talking about ogoni clean up , the cost is about 5 billion US dollars. GEJ new the country could not afford it then. Now APC with their usual propaganda want to start it with initial 1 billion dollars and abandon it later with usual excesses.
It is even claring why the clean up is coming up now. ..now that the attention of the world is in Nigeria as a result of Avengers' attacks.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by pinkyliceous(f): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome back home Papa Jo.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by pinkyliceous(f): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
1. Aisha who does round tripping with our dollars.

2. Bubu who travels with at least $2b.

madridguy:
Mention their names Pls. I want to know the Mallam in Aso Rock eating our yam.

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by judondasylva(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
but they said he went to exile. hmmmmmm government of propaganda
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigeria cannot afford 5 billion US dollars to clear Ogoni land but GEJ and his cronies can sit down and share our yam ?

WorkTheTalk:

He had the gut to initiate and hold the conference, even when people like you did not want him to. He would have implement the confab report if people like you had voted him a second tenure.
Talking about ogoni clean up , the cost is about 5 billion US dollars. GEJ new the country could not afford it then. Now APC with their usual propaganda want to start it with initial 1 billion dollars and abandon it later with usual excesses.
It is even claring why the clean up is coming up now. ..now that the attention of the world is in Nigeria as a result of Avengers' attacks.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by mauriceju2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where u not there when the north say no?
madridguy:

I hope the useless avengers can now channel their grievance to him now, ask him what stops him from implementing the comfab report and also what stops him from cleaning up Ogoni land.

GEJ bring back our yam.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by madridguy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Do you mean North is bigger than the entire nation?

mauriceju2:
Where u not there when the north say no?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by gdon1010(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:

GEJ bring back our yam.
haters continue 2 hate bt his d hero either u lik it or nt.. nah d dullard man no b corrupt man who promised 30th of may 2016 2 tell us d fund d FG has recovered 4rm corruption stil we neva hear anytin..
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by klimson: 5:18am On Jun 03, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Education is good oooo, being an events speaker has become a lucrative venture for past heads of government. Bill Clinton alone has earned more from speaking than he did as President of US. GEJ has blazed the trail for African leaders.
Who won invite Bubu to speak? Wetin e no? When Germany is now western germany and Chancellor Merkel is the president of germany. How u won listen to that kind of man? Abegi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) / #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.