Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke (29903 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Zico5(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
asadike:
Welcome home my hero. Welcome to the land of d 5%. What your successor wished u is now onto him. See as my man dey fresh dey go, and a well deserved freshness too.
May we never experience anything from that 5% again. Gej has eaten everything that is due for them forever. Thank God Nigeria is free from corrupt 5%.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by anonimi: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Rumour has it that Obasanjo broker a deal that brought him back to the country and Buhari consented to the deal because this one agreed to refund a lump sum of money he and his wife stole while in power.

Rumour and APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3625421_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pyno30: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
let him go discuss with the avengers to quell their violent approach and go through the court and the legislative arm of the government as regards resource control....
Why would he do that? Is he your president? He's the president of the 5% that's left. We are proudly 5% and still giving 95% sleepless Night.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by allthingsgood: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Pyno30:
Each time GEJ is in the country, he makes more headlines than the sitting President Buhari. Why? So much love i guess.

Hahahaha

Love kwa.....i highly doubt that!

He shld just return our stolen funds, shikena
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Louislewis: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Daddy Jonathan, you are welcome sir! Thank you for handing peacefully over to the present government as wisdom demanded. I know that you peacefully handed over to them(APC government) so that, measures used in judging your government by this government as then the opposition party will be used to judge against them also. Today, they are facing it squarely without a single solution.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by anonimi: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pyno30: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
allthingsgood:

Hahahaha

Love kwa.....i highly doubt that!

He shld just return our stolen funds, shikena
Oyanu. If you want your stolen funds come and collect it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by chibaik(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Rumour has it that Obasanjo broker a deal that brought him back to the country and Buhari consented to the deal because this one agreed to refund a lump sum of money he and his wife stole while in power.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, accepted by idiots. Which one are you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by allthingsgood: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Pyno30:
Oyanu. If you want your stolen funds come and collect it.

We are already doing that
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Kenobus: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome the HERO of Democray! Without you, we would have been in tumoil. The economy prosperity you left have been ruined by feckless people who dont know what to do. If they come to you, please assist them. For those looking back, ask them if their party have looked back in Lagos, Kwara, Kano, Sokoto etc. If ambode dig into Lagos past, can Tinubu or Fashola survive it? Let us move on and pray to God to deliver us.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by MeAboki(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:

You no know where them dey sell yam?, does GEJ look like a Yam Seller to you. Go and Meet the Mallam in Aso Rock Villa and ask him for your Yam.

If he does't sell yam; he sure looks like a yam eater here:

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pyno30: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2016
allthingsgood:

What is We?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pyno30: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2016
allthingsgood:

What is We?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by musb92yahooco: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2016
Theif Theif

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by blowjob: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Welcome back GEJ.

See as the man fresh...... fresher than when he was in power. Being a leader is not easy o, especially a leader of this complex nation.

Not that I really liked you when you were in power, but my eyes are opened now.

You're a HERO of Democracy!
grin grin grin..TELL UR RAM OF DEMOCRAZE TO HIDE HIMSELF...SEE HIM ALONE, MAN WAN VOMIT..
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Fizzbizzie(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:

I really don't like any politician, almost all of them are liars. But for what GEJ did after election, he got and still getting my respect. Only good people can do such.
It shows he isn't power hungry.
It shows he respect the law.
It shows he's a peaceful man.
It shows he has a loving heart.
It shows he's not selfish.
It shows he's not bloody.

Steps aside after his father's left him.. Even they were concerned that at the rate he n his crew were embezzling Nigeria would be erased and what does he do after that funds a new militant group called Niger delta avengers
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by mrvitalis(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2016
proIgbo:

You use the road very well?

Na wah for some people o! Listen, from Airport to Bayelsa, there's no crack! Not even a single one till mbiama Bridge(though the new bridge has been completed.)
While no need, that's Road is a dual carriage Road sha u know??
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Izonpikin: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Pyno30:
Why would he do that? Is he your president? He's the president of the 5% that's left. We are proudly 5% and still giving 95% sleepless Night.
i am on the five percent region..and i opt for resource control.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Fizzbizzie(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Daddy Jonathan, you are welcome sir! Thank you for handing peacefully over to the present government as wisdom demanded. I know that you peacefully handed over to them(APC government) so that, measures used in judging your government by this government as then the opposition party will be used to judge against them also. Today, they are facing it squarely without a single solution.[/size]

Na people like Una dey behind Naija problem if this kain thief be your dad can imagine who his kid will grow up to be
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by asha01: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:

I really don't like any politician, almost all of them are liars. But for what GEJ did after election, he got and still getting my respect. Only good people can do such.

and much more
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by goodforsomthing: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:

lol.......you people will not stop amusing me.

So, OBJ is a saint where GEJ is abi?

The only problem I see with GEJ is that, he is too soft hearted, and the people he surrounded himself with while in power took that for granted and misappropriate funds to their advantages.

Apart that, GEJ is a good person.

If he should be tried with EFCC, then, it must start with the previous Presidents, unless you want to prove to Nigerians that their hands are clean.

Me too am a good person and am making my money from 9jabet, Merrybet and Naijabet.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Anthony496(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome back sir

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by duabba: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:

APC propaganda factory getting to overdrive!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Femmy02(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Cute Guy cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by chernest2002: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome back the Nigeria best ever.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by asha01: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Louislewis:

squarely you said.
they are like circle shape in a rectangular hole
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by ezekiel141z: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2016
That is my man. Welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by asadike(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Zico5:

May we never experience anything from that 5% again. Gej has eaten everything that is due for them forever. Thank God Nigeria is free from corrupt 5%.
No wonder osun and katsina are now for sale. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by janykute: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Education is good oooo, being an events speaker has become a lucrative venture for past heads of government. Bill Clinton alone has earned more from speaking than he did as President of US. GEJ has blazed the trail for African leaders.
I bet you the Dullard when he steps down will make more as an event speaker than Bill Clinton.(Thats if people could understand when he speaks)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Pavarottii(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Did I just read he used the port harcourt international airport?? That's means he must have driven through the east West Road to bayelsa.
The must have been shaking his head in disappointment, when ameachi was calling you and begging u to fix the airport and East west Road, u called him enemy and pushed him put of PDP but today u use the same airport and road
I know u now know who ur real enemies where??
Oga no bad road from PH to Bayelsa. FYI.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by thugthang(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Unlike his brother orubebe
greatgod2012:

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by TRUTHSURE: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2016
A cow does not know the value of its tail until ts cut-off. i am also glad that many are beginning to realize their errors and appreciate the sacrifice of GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto / IPOB Plots Protest At White House As Buhari Visits Trump / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.