Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. (22952 Views)

2019: Buhari Woos South-east With Capital Projects / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / South-south Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by 12akofe: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Kollyman:
SW is always ahead in Nigeria!

If you disagree with me, please say your own!
. What u saying is a lia, u at dat of erinle/offa/ajase ipo shoud be north central not s/w project.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by booblacain(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
krazykoons:
southwest even deserves more than this paltry budget allocations because the region have to deal with massive immigration ,most cities and towns are emptied into the sw and its taking a toll on the infrastructures and social amenities.
a walk to Lagos,ibadan ,Abeokuta,akure,ondo,Oshogbo,ado ekiti will testify to these facts.

And you don't care to think it is lope-sided arrangements like this that causes that massive immigration in the first place. Yours is simply a solution that worsens the problem and creates a vicious cycle . Create a balance and that massive migration will reduce drastically.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by muller101(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2016
krazykoons:
southwest even deserves more than this paltry budget allocations because the region have to deal with massive immigration ,most cities and towns are emptied into the sw and its taking a toll on the infrastructures and social amenities.
a walk to Lagos,ibadan ,Abeokuta,akure,ondo,Oshogbo,ado ekiti will testify to these facts.
remove osogbo pls
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by booblacain(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
obailala:
The danger of listing ALL for the SW and not doing so for previous listed zones is that an individual who read the previous lists of yesterday would hatch an opinion that the development spread is largely imbalanced.

He did not give a complete list because there probably isn't any. He would have done so if there was.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by booblacain(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

I know that... That is why i put the disclaimer first. The truth is many will still twist it.

So what is your reason for not completing previous lists?
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by baysol: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Omo Yoruba, all these count for nothing out of all what we really need. Ohun ti a nilo ni orile-ede ti ara awa.

Wo omo yi otigbaju. Yoruba ronu, project Nigeria suposedly be a great one. However, it has been fed to the vultures and yorubas existence have constantly been under threat by unsavoury neighbours who are hell bent on what they can benefit from Nigeria only. Yoruba land will achiever even greater things that Nigeria failed in more than 55 years. It is high time a yoruba national structures is put in place to cater and do what Nigeria could not do for his people. We've got God given Human, and natural resources including oil which some mad thugs of the SS & SE depend and will eventually squander when they get their independence. It's in their nature to be squandrels and antiprogress.....why in the first place did the yorubas mix up with acursed neighbours like this in the first place? I think we need to retrace our footstep and not depend on anybody but our forward thinking people to usher in this new dispensation without as much as spill a drop of innocent blood.....unless provocation from an agressive group make self defence inevitable. LOBATAN.

5 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Agrobased5050: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
nonstan:

Bro apart from Lagos pls tell me wr else ppl de migrate to in sw...smh
COME TO OGUN STATE, U WUD BE SURPRISED WITH THE POPULATN OF NON-INDEGENES LIVING THERE DUE TO THE LEVEL OF INDUSTRIES THEY NW AV AND INVESTORS STILL RUSH IN GETTING THEIR OWN ECONOMIC SHARES EMBEMDED IN IT. ONE LOVE!

5 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by agrovick(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Femich18:

Rehabilitation Of Akure-Ilesha Road
In Ondo/Osun States- 296,760,207? what is there to rehabilitate because that road is 100% pothole free...its one of the best roads in the country

Maintenance Of Osun And Ondo
Interstate Road – Ipetu, Ijesa, Ile-
Oluji Road- 20,282,452....What are they maintaining?
Pardon? When was the last time you went through that route? Cos if we are talking of the same road that leads from FUTA gate to Ilesha, that road is not 100 % pothole free although it can be said to be better relative to some other roads in the country.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by obailala(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
booblacain:

He did not give a complete list because there probably isn't any. He would have done so if there was.
I made that comment because of people like you. He gave a Pdf link to the full list, but I was sure most Nigerians are not that smart enough to know they could just simply open the links to confirm. That is exactly why I made the comment I made above and you have absolutely proved me right.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Femich18(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2016
agrovick:

Pardon? When was the last time you went through that route? Cos if we are talking of the same road that leads from FUTA gate to Ilesha, that road is not 100 % pothole free although it can be said to be better relative to some other roads in the country.
Lol....I should be asking that kinda question..Go and find out b4 saying what you don't know...
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Femich18(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
LordRahl001:
that road was handled by aregbesola, so I think the allocation would be given to him as the feds liability. Which mean more money for osun state.
Yup its possible... I concur with you
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by akigbemaru: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Project
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by agrovick(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Femich18:

Lol....I should be asking that kinda question..Go and find out b4 saying what you don't know...
My bad, I included the road that links ilesha and ibadan in my argument.

1 Like

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by aji2015: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2016
The budget is only for one Ministry na.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Stormofsword: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2016
obailala:
Nigeria is currently producing only 50% of its planned oul production. There is no way up to 50% of the budget can be implemented.

More than half of our budget has been recovered thru looted funds.

1 Like

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by kossyablaze(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Kollyman:
SW is always ahead in Nigeria!

If you disagree with me, please say your own!
except in education
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by obailala(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Stormofsword:

More than half of our budget has been recovered thru looted funds.
Which looted funds?... the 10million and 100miĺlion change which is still in efcc and judicial custody?
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by kingsmecca(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Please OP we need South East as well. Thank you.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Owobobrown(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wow kabba to omuwo road, at last
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by gabriella4691(f): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ds is gud!but why all dese fake projects are constructions?No companies 4d benefits of thousands of worty graduates?why do d gov always benefit deir pockets cos as I view all these project,na fake ones.Is 4dem 2embezzle more funds n kip wots 4d masses in deir private pockect.I gv dem 2years 2ds tym,dese same road dat is bein constructed,rehabilitated/repair nw,wl stl nid repair.So y r we wasting resources?Gud,some roads r bad n r evn death trap which nids repair!But r dey actually repairin dem or dem jst faking Nigeriansbt reparing dem nw? Will there b nid 2repair dem again afta 2years or so?if dat b d case,den it shows dat funds release 4ds project av bn embezzled n carelessly spent by d gov.Pls let's rememba d youths n build a crime-free nation.Empower d YOUTHS wt dese resourses!No more militants n boko-haram.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by kennsville(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
dont let them confuse u again.

wait until they implement.

then we can talk
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by orisa37: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is Integrated, Planning, Actualization, Accountability, Verification and Control in action. Cocoa House should be fully involved in the Management of these Projects. God bless the sw and Nigeria.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by loshybab(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
nonstan:

Bro apart from Lagos pls tell me wr else ppl de migrate to in sw...smh
Bros! U don waka go ibadan and other cities/towns wey d pesin list....leave beef mk u try ponmo my bro!
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by corpROYAL(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
I pray that God will make it come to reality.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by seriesmile: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rehabilitation of Osogbo - Ilobu - Ilajue Road & Ojutu(Erinle) bridge has been long overdue, I pray for quick release of fund so that the project can be completed at the stipulated time. Representing "Ilobu Asake"

1 Like

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by tibaonnet: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
There is no federal government project in yoruba land that youth of the area would destroy. Because of #200 wey una go take buy ogogoro drink go dey bomb oil pipelines. Tell una brothers to continue, that is a better way to develop una land.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Kazrem(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Let me archive it till the day of reckoning.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by OLISASDEJI(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:
Note: Due to complaints from previous lists. I decided to compile a much more complete list. This list covers almost all capital projects in the South West with every state covered (in power, works and housing plus railways).

Construction Of Ajase-Erinle Osun State Boundary, Aje-Ipo/Uffa/Erin-Ile -600,000,000

Sources: http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016app/Works%20Power%20Housing.pdf
http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016app/Transportation.pdf

Wow, This is a project in my home town (Ajasse-ipo - offa- Erin-Ile) Kwara-Osun Boundary road project
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by OluchiDelly: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234, I no see lagos (ikorodu) - sagamu road naun! That road na death trap. It once featured on channels tv.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by cruxeylord(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
At last baba God my home town get a move to its development...
1. Rehabilitation And Ashphalting Of Oshogbo - Ilobu - Ilague (Oyo New Boundary)- 500,000,000
2. Design And Construction Of Ojutu Bridge On Erinle River, Ilobu-700,000,000,
3. Construction And Furnishing Of Comprehensive Medical Facility, Ilobu- 175,000,000

4. Construction Of Elentere Apipontoro-Road, Ilobu, Irepodun Lga, Osun State- 135,000,000
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Ericomoto(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where are we on the implementation of this budget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.