Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Can't Date A Female Doctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Female Doctor (1943 Views)

Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2016
There, I said it. I cannot date a female doctor.
These ladies have no life, no matter how cute they may be.

Only date them if you have no plans of actually enjoying your woman.
To get a single weekend where you and her can just "chill" will be next to impossible.

Better to find a woman with a normal 9-to-5 schedule, especially if you're a successful guy yourself.
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by RoyalBlak007: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Ur choice...ion give an centi_fvck

It's not a must

Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Laveda(f): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2016
So?
How's that my business?

I should fly cause you don't wanna date female doctors ? And who said they need you?

Just quietly go to work, that's if you have any.

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Lsofdk(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2016
lol, you sef want to have her for the weekend all to yourself whereas she's needed by many at her workplaceundecided
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by theEYe21(f): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Jobless man! grin
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by feran15(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2016
There are lots of lives important than yours. Leave the doctors alone.
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by NevetsIbot(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
and my sis is in the med school..

She will still enjoy ha marriage. Lol

ballspedia.com/book/survival-of-the-curse
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by SweetieConstie(f): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
What's this one saying? undecided

Who even says they want you?

Female medical doctors are great and their spouses are glad to have them so stop hating!
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by tempem: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:
So?
How's that my business?

I should fly cause you don't wanna date female doctors ? And who said they need you?

undecided
when I saw vote... I was quite sure the next thing I'll see is Lanicky.
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by kvngveektour(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2016
So you are saying any lady you meet,the first question you ask is,"are you a doc ki tor"
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Amberon11: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
On the contrary, you're the dumb one who my fellow female doctors will keep rejecting. That's why Nigeria is light years behind civilisation. have you met every female doctor? Travel out and see that female medical students are the hottest and most social.

You need pills that inhibit mental retardation.
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by firstking01(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:
So?
How's that my business?

undecided
Madam, no ves o...you be female doctor?...either in the process or already practicing??...just curious sha?
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Laveda(f): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2016
tempem:

when I saw vote... I was quite sure the next thing I'll see is Lanicky.
cool
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by tee59(f): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Is it a must for u to date & marry a female doctor?I got d mssg u wre tryn to pass across. Yes some of dem don't av time for demselvs, and deir romantic relationship is always affected. Í no sm1 too who couldn't cope with d schedule of his female doctor girlfriend, he had to break up with her. But dat doesn't mean dey ar nt getn married now. One man's food is anodas poison. Set ur priority right. Look for woman dat suits wat u ar lookn for in a relationship.
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
why the guy come tok now. see bashing hmmm....Make i quickly go check other thread ...
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by lovingT(f): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
I laugh in swahili.

U lack it. U seriously lack it. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Amberon11:
On the contrary, you're the dumb one who my fellow female doctors will keep rejecting. That's why Nigeria is light years behind civilisation. have you met every female doctor? Travel out and see that female medical students are the hottest and most social.

You need pills that inhibit mental retardation.

And who told you I live in Nigeria?
It's actually more mentally r3tarded to think everyone who posts on this site LIVES in Nigeria.
Re: I Can't Date A Female Doctor by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol my fellow Nigerians never fail to be one of the most uncouth, negative set of people I ever did meet online.
Barbaric and savage mindset.
If I were to have posted this on Reddit now, there would be an actual respectful group conversation on the subject.

I think the economic situations and fake-life-tendencies that abound in naija have traumatized people so much that they are constantly looking for an outlet to vent their frustrated lives i.e Who to insult. For those that can't afford a gateman or housegirl to insult (because you ppl always want to talk down to others), they log on to Nairaland to manifest the fullness of their various demons of pride.

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With My Husband / Sandoski,jadekitana And Co. / See Pretty Damsel Advice For Ladies That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.