Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" (49260 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Niger Republic / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by bashydemy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
ganisucks:

So that is the new song from APC fanclub. I thought Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ people were claiming he W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ Commando. Keep on consoling yourself, the fact is that Buhari has embarrassed. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ, APC A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all his supporters.
Hahaha you are used to the nonsense you learnt from GEJ govt where he will go and commission ordinary borehole, street light etc. a good leader focus on more serious job and progress of the country not going about commissioning petty project. Yesterday Ameachi launch the rail from Abuja to North did you see PMB there with them? No but if it's GEJ he will be there. Leave some jobs for your ministers and VP they are also getting paid to work.

God bless PMB
God Bless VYO
God bless FRN
God Bless me.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by bashydemy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

sorry, ta lo gba bread e?
Daddy e ni
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Maxi112: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
byteem:

FUNNY ENUF UR RIIIT... VERY TRUE...THE MAN HAS ALWAYS BIN A COWARD... TALK IS CHEAP...
he's only good at traveling upandan looking for oloshies to massage his stinking ass...
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by naijanaso: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don't really think it's about the threats. I think the grand father is not feeling fine. I sensed it the day he was making his maiden Democracy day speech. He wasn't talking smoothly. I don't like his style though, but let's pray for his recovery.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
2face say story story...... Story.....
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by kel5000(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenny987:
The fearless Sheriffat!
Sheriffat ko,mulikatu Ni.shior
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Gayigaskia(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Watching live on Channels/

This whole thing is not well organized, security can be easily breached. I can see why the president is advised not to go at such places.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by criuze(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
The fear millitant of is the begining and end of the messy contraption
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by grace008: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari And His Inconclusive Trips.
1] Buhari Cancels Chibok Visit - Chibok town will not be good for Buhari's emotions.
2] Buhari cancels Visit to Cross River State - Family member was sick.
3] Buhari cancels Lagos visit - He developed Ear infection.
4] Buhari cancels Ogoni visit - He is afraid of his life over Avengers threat.
Is this How Buhari planned to Lead from the frontline?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Its a lie.. buhari will not send anyone if he knows there is an assassination threat... this people still dont know baba
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by steloks: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ogoni pple need prayers, not clean-up. That is the reason for Osinbanjo. Ogoni pple: Holy!!! ramnashiramnata kokokatoko APCtinubuatikubuharioshimhole kokokrotimikoko Holy
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Rayhutar(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
The Demi-god of zombies no wan die
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
ganisucks:

Stop looking for your Quantum ☀̤̣̈̇f Solace. There is none here. The President has embarased APC, Amaechi A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ his government. Ogoni people will get over it.
Just like the Niger Delta people will get over the insinuations that they will be part of Biafra. Living in a fools paradise. Ogoni will get over it. What a cruel and selfish conclusion
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by agadaone1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oya zombie osinbanjo go represent am...I.e if that one no send la Muhammed, ministers of lie lie to go represent am too...COWARDS!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by shosky1794: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
DanielPop:
Let me frighten you sir! PDP is the ONLY option to APC. Don't believe it but keep it close to your chest until 2019! After that time, come for consultation on your future! cool

Hmm! Our youth and lack of civility and I'm here talking about Youth standing up in this country. Now I see how impossible that is with comments such as yours. If we continue this way, a 90-year old will still rule us.

Please try and be civil in your comments next time. Thank you.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by pinkyliceous(f): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bubu or Wale Tinubu?

Nsonso:
grin hahaha..the old man still enjoys the warm massage from Aisha. Buhari wants to learn the hard way.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by pinkyliceous(f): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Avenjaboysrock!
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by pepigeorge(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
ganisucks:
It's like I'm a soothsayer. I said that Jonathan would breeze into Nigeria, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ no hand would be laid on him, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ it came †̥♥ pass. I also said that the President would not make this trip A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ now once more, I A̶̲̥̅♏ right. Sorry APC, no joy today.

So PMB is even scare of Niger delta...y sending innocent soldiers to die in the creek.....give those boys bread them go cool down....keep giving them bread till u find a lasting solution. ..the region has been looted for too long.....
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by bikefab(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
The dunce still loves his life.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by yungpowers(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Who want to die,if the number one person in this country is afraid than what is the hope of a common man.

Thank GOD for my life o all i do is sleep, eat and make cool money from Naijabet,because the only thing you enjoy in this life is what you eat.
hahahaha
Aside my job, all I do is chop, sleep and shit.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by basadenet: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
No other name to call that it, but COWARD. The fear of NDA is the ........................make una help me complete am.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by judondasylva(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
hahahaaaaaaaahhahaaaaaa so bubu is running I thought some zombies said that nothing will happen
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by JoeCutie(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
"President Buhari cancels visit to Ogoniland over assassination threats".

Mumu Praktikals, Onye nzuzu, what did you say again? undecided undecided

Zieristclair, Babangbali, Iberu001 what did you guys say again? That not even a strand of his hair would be touched? Gentlemen, please, where is your President and Grand Cowardice commander of the Federal Republic? Lmao!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by alhajisocrates: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by InvestinOwerri(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When they were threatning & stoning the convoy of GEJ upandan the North, they thought they have the monopoly of violence, now karma has gone full circle & their dullard cant even visit the Niger Delta again! lol, Nigeria is indeed a thriller, there is never a dull moment. It sucks to be a supporter of this clueless government.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by sade1994(f): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just rushed down here to confirm the news... ....
And I'm really disappointed. .
Buhari fall my hand big time. ..
cry cry cry
E pain me!
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Greatfuture: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
“Whether it's PMB or Vice President that travelled to Rivers,the most important thing is that the FG has taken a bold and unprecedented step in cleaning up Ogoni land and the Niger Delta in line with ‪#‎UNEP‬ report and recommendations.An initiative hitherto disregarded by past administrations.By his action PMB is present.Action is the soul and testimony of physical presence”Sen Shehu Sani
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Catastrophe1: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
kikikukikikikikiki
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Organs(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
NavierStokes:
In his fanatical supporters own words "The president does not repeat visits, he already visited Ogoni land in 1984".

This clean-up remains one of the biggest sham these people will ever shore up, it's a pity that Jonathan didn't know how to do fakes not being a politician himself, he was a perfectionist who would want all the details to be taken care of before he acts. This was a project he could have just gone to kickstart with even 1 million naira and if work stops you explain to every one how it is a long term project and you are doing some work in the background until The end of your tenure. The APC understands it and will leverage on that to ride on people's gullibility.

The question I will ask, the clean-up is projected to cost about 1 billion USD, the JV partners will provide say 450million USD and the FG or NNPC has to provide 550 million USD, what plans has the government put in place for funding this sum, rather than deposit 10million usd as a take off sum? When is the next tranche of payments coming in? what's the government's strategy to get the work ongoing when it starts? What is the budget of ministry of environment? What provision is in the budget for this exercise ? It's not enough for the minister to say lack of funding will not stop the exercise knowing fully well there is no plan in place to ensure a continuous clean-up exercise thereby making it a rolling wave project.

Anyways those who will keep falling for propaganda can continue, in this Nigeria I smh for the largely ignorant population that can swallow any news hooks lines and sinkers without doing a critical analysis of the said news

NAVIERSTOKES: You can lie all you want, write all you want but LIES are LIES. So, how come he declared his assets? how come an Archbishop in the UK told the queen of England in a private message that Buhari is not corrupt? How come the Western world that has access to high profile mega intelligence reports not your dem say, dem say pepper soup joint reports all stood by him? My broda, the reason why a 73 yr old man is ruling us today is because he is an honest man which is rare to find these days. You can keep lying and suggesting that Buhari and APC is deceiving people and all these is propaganda, but at the end of the day, truth will triumph over falsehood.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by NavierStokes(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Organs:

NAVIERSTOKES: You can lie all you want, write all you want but LIES are LIES. So, how come he declared his assets? how come an Archbishop in the UK told the queen of England in a private message that Buhari is not corrupt? How come the Western world that has access to high profile mega intelligence reports not your dem say, dem say pepper soup joint reports all stood by him? My broda, the reason why a 73 yr old man is ruling us today is because he is an honest man which is rare to find these days. You can keep lying and suggesting that Buhari and APC is deceiving people and all these is propaganda, but at the end of the day, truth will triumph over falsehood.

Hehehe before I go back to writing my reports I will give you a few seconds. My brother to every man his own. I have done my duty to ask the pertinent questions it's up to you to continue mixing up a list of belongings for asset declaration... uhmmm I will even ask you to in all sincerity define honesty and then look at the APC of that for your definition of honest. You are please free to hold any views you deem fit . Have a lovely day bro.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Rilwayne001: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
I said it. This bubu man is Baba werey undecided

Promise something today and cancel it tomorrow.

Lord have mercy!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.