Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This (8752 Views)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / If You Are Building And Don't Include These, Then You Are Old School / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2016
abouzaid:
please, i also need the estimate for the 3.5kva. greenermodels@gmail.com
Koffman:
Pls. I need d 3.5kva koffmanben@gmail.com
Sent to your respective email address
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
dblackninja:
Hello @ Charpell, have sent to your email but haven't gotten a reply yet. Please send the details of the standalone and backup type of solar energy including their cost.
The total wattage that will be used for it is about 3000watts.
Sent
My apologies for delaying
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by SYLVESTER777: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
sent u an email ,no reply.Can u give the cost here?
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by dblackninja: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Charpell:

Sent
My apologies for delaying
Alright..Thanks.
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
sent u an email ,no reply.Can u give the cost here?
Sent
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by ASL33: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls i need your input on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3147816/advice-solar-energy-needed
@ charpell
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by hary158: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
I need the estimate for a 2.5kva system
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by hary158: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
I need the estimate for a 2.5kva system enujekeharrison@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
hary158:
I need the estimate for a 2.5kva system enujekeharrison@gmail.com
I dont have 2.5kva system, so i sent you 2kva.
Hope that helps
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by STEKENT: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2016
please I need estimated for 1.5kva and 3.5kva
stekentpeace@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2016
STEKENT:
please I need estimated for 1.5kva and 3.5kva
stekentpeace@gmail.com
I can only send one
Check your mail
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by kenazuu(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2016
kenazuu:
Nice info. Please send quote for 2kva to kenauu@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

still waiting for your quote.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
kenazuu:

still waiting for your quote.

Thanks
Sent
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by kenazuu(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Charpell:

Sent

Not received. Thank you
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by butterflex: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please send details of the cost/installation for 3.5kva stand alone and kindly advice me too on what it can powered at any given time.. Thanks

My email is goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by mcgaius: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hi pls send the analysis for stand alone and hybrid for 2.5kva and 3.5kva
For a 3 bedroom flat with 2 Led TV,20 energy bulbs though they wont be on at the same time,5 fans,a washing machine,1 pressing iron 1 fridge and i Freezer....with a
obiiscool@yahoo.com
thank you.
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
butterflex:
Please send details of the cost/installation for 3.5kva stand alone and kindly advice me too on what it can powered at any given time.. Thanks

My email is goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com
I have sent it, the appliance it can power are all in the quote
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
mcgaius:
Hi pls send the analysis for stand alone and hybrid for 2.5kva and 3.5kva
For a 3 bedroom flat with 2 Led TV,20 energy bulbs though they wont be on at the same time,5 fans,a washing machine,1 pressing iron 1 fridge and i Freezer....with a
obiiscool@yahoo.com
thank you.
I dont have 2.5kva.
Sent you 3.5kva
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Jummymine(f): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
I want quotation for 3.5kva and what it can power rasheedah4321@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by eph12(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hi
Please i need quotation for the standalone installation for 5 bedrooms, 2 TV, a freezer. Kindly send to aigbefoephraim@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by omejeo: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls i need qoute for 2kva poampearl@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Jean2(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2016
For about N50,000 install solar for your lighting and small appliances.

See the Solar setup here => http://jeangonegreen..com.ng/2016/05/greening-gradually.html

It serves lots of purpose for me especially in this
#paymorefordarkness situation we find ourselves in
Nigeria now.
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Jean2:
For about N50,000 install solar for your lighting and small appliances.

See the Solar setup here => http://jeangonegreen..com.ng/2016/05/greening-gradually.html

It serves lots of purpose for me especially in this
#paymorefordarkness situation we find ourselves in
Nigeria now.
Hello Jean, how much did you buy your 210AH battery?
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Karmanje(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Good day, please send me quote for 2KVA Solar installation to karmanje14@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2016
omejeo:
Pls i need qoute for 2kva poampearl@gmail.com
eph12:
Hi
Please i need quotation for the standalone installation for 5 bedrooms, 2 TV, a freezer. Kindly send to aigbefoephraim@yahoo.com
Jummymine:
I want quotation for 3.5kva and what it can power rasheedah4321@yahoo.com
Karmanje:
Good day, please send me quote for 2KVA Solar installation to karmanje14@yahoo.com
Thank you
Sent
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by omejeo: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Charpell:
Sent
NOT SEEN RECENT POAMPEARL@GMAIL.COM
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by kkmny81: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Charpell:

Hello the cost analysis for 1.2kva, 2kva and 3.5kva are free. Anything exceeding 3.5kva means we have to come your facility to take accurate measurement and carry out proper Energy Audit.

Regards
Please send the quote for the 3.5kva system to my email. I.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
kkmny81:

Please send the quote for the 3.5kva system to my email. Ike.anugwom@yahoo.com
omejeo:
NOT SEEN RECENT POAMPEARL@GMAIL.COM
Sent
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by OracleHex(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Brilliant write up, with the high cost of fuel price, Solar Energy is the way forward in Nigeria.

cc Lalastica
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by gretop(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
My wattage need is 1371w approx 1500w. Can u please send me a quote for 2.5kva and 3.5kva solar system to toksadek@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by Charpell(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2016
gretop:
My wattage need is 1371w approx 1500w. Can u please send me a quote for 2.5kva and 3.5kva solar system to toksadek@gmail.com
Sent you a 2kva system for Back up and Stand alone
Re: If You Are Building A House And You Want To Incorporate Solar Energy, Read This by sonety2k(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikosi - Ketu 2 & 3bedrooms Flats / Factors To Consider When House Hunting / A Plot Of Land Off Mobil Road,ilaje Before Ajah Lagos @ #18m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.