Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina (28823 Views)

Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Dauraking: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
It's always the duty of Yoruba men to clear the poo dumped by their Fulani master. See how towncrier Adesina and Commisioner Osibande are falling over themselves to clean the giant turd dumped by the Dullar.d himself.

5 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by signz: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
I think PMB is ill.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by tritt(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
The man Buhari is simply ill and scared of death period.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by lowkey0147: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Fear don catch the northern chimpanzee ..I think say na military man before?..Make him come nah, make him wife turn to widow immediately

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by eyeview: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Was this not the man they campaigned that will lead in the front in the fight against boko haram? Everything they ever campaigned with has turned a lie!

Buhari: Osunbade,come and go to ogoni land to refresent me
Osibanjo: why me sir? Is my life less precious?
Buhari: Don't warry,the God of Adeboye will protect you

8 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ukchy: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
E pain you
Pele o
New sheriff in town is treating teeth infection grin
Zombie no suppose react naa
After all the new serif na military man cool

kaffy4tope:
Seriously I'm losing interest in this bubu ooo embarassed. The niccur will not keep falling our hand. Haba, an Army General chicken out cos of empty threat from those useless IPOB avengers shocked shocked? Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by otokx(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
So you guys thought Bubu will really come?

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by MadCow1: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
The President is a smart man afterall..

If he goes to Ogoni and the people of Ogoni or the Niger Delta Militants act a fool on his visit, the Nigerian Army, Navy and Airforce, DSS, Nigerian Police, NSCDC and all armed forces in Nigeria will go into Ogoniland and it will be Weapons-free. The Death count will be too much. The clean-up will no longer be about just oil but also blood.

Not going to Ogoni is not a cowardly move but a smart decision. Plus he is scheduled to be in Senegal today for the ECOWAS Summit.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ministeriallist: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Dilijingsly:
Mr president is afraid to meet the militants
I thought soldiers no they fear grin

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Guyman02: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Personally I think something may be wrong with the president health wise. He appeared frail and sick in his democracy day broadcast and he has been cancelling official visits and movements off late. Even accessing him at Aso Rock is a cumbersome thing.

Let's hope and pray he is well!

he is well, the security threat from Avengers and IPOB mourning the killing of their members appears to be real. He is only following normal advise, this is why Obama can only sneak into countries like Iraq and Afghanistan unannounced.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by robosky02(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Avengers be like...

when they head the news

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by rafealEmmydon(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2016
why is that he is afraid of death, Mr President
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by xtanlee(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2016
lol....so v.p will now bear this alone. ..sorry sir o....thats what you get for being the V P
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by wristbangle: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Smh for PMB. Don't always promise what u can't fulfil. Femi adesina, stop spewing thrash. Nigerians are not daft sad
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ikorodureporta: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2016
So na only v.p. get odeechi for body. U berra hand ova to yr v.p...& Adesina thnks he's dealing with villagers
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2016
He will not visit cos its not Europe or America. Osibanjo is for local visits.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by AngelAhnie(f): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2016
robosky02:
Avengers be like...
when they head the news
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by rigarmortis: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2016
and one of the ''reasons'' GEJ lost the election was his refusal to ''VISIT'' maiduguri at the height of the insurgency.

smh for double standards poliTRICKS

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Firefire(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:
[s]The President is a smart man afterall..

If he goes to Ogoni and the people of Ogoni or the Niger Delta Militants act a fool on his visit, the Nigerian Army, Navy and Airforce, DSS, Nigerian Police, NSCDC and all armed forces in Nigeria will go into Ogoniland and it will be Weapons-free. The Death count will be too much. The clean-up will no longer be about just oil but also blood.

Not going to Ogoni is not a cowardly move but a smart decision. Plus he is scheduled to be in Senegal today for the ECOWAS Summit[/s].

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by pulsa(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
hahahaha
you do know those are Hausa's killing Igbo's, pretty ironic considering you are most probably igbo
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by lowkey0147: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
ikorodureporta:
So na only v.p. get odeechi for body. U berra hand ova to yr v.p...& Adesina thnks he's dealing with villagers
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by lowkey0147: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
ikorodureporta:
They don't have any business with the V.P, that one na ofe mmanu
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Babateemd: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2016
i sincerely think it is time for referedum on the state of nation. nobody will be able to fix this country with the present structure. let us go back to regional government like they have in united kingdom or true federalism as you prefer but honestly the President of the federal republic canceling the trip( i dont care if he is represented) is the highest level of cowardice i cant even explain.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ndcide(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I pity those nl kids celebrating this. Especially those from ND. It is you lot that will suffer everything in the end.

How?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by blazingkid21(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2016
E be as if osibanjo no dey fear death or even think say dem go raise legs for am?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Pascal181: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Personally I think something may be wrong with the president health wise. He appeared frail and sick in his democracy day broadcast and he has been cancelling official visits and movements of recent. Even accessing him at Aso Rock is a tedious affair.

Let's hope and pray he is well! We don't want history to repeat itself.
Guy,truth be told, nothing is wrong with his health. If dis were 2 be a visit 2 Germany or USA now he will be d 1st person 2 run n enter d jet.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ndcide(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:
The President is a smart man afterall..

Not going to Ogoni is not a cowardly move but a smart decision. Plus he is scheduled to be in Senegal today for the ECOWAS Summit.

Same reason GEJ rarely visited the NE but just in few occasions...

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Kosy79(f): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
reechest:
There are times when after close observation of things happening that I can't help recalling something Chinua Achebe said in his book There was a Country. He said "... that Nigerians will probably achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the Igbo." You couldn't put it more clearly.
The whole place is filled with reports of the protest and subsequent killing and arrest of some MASSOB /IPOB members. Not for the first time. Now, whether it was an entirely peaceful protest and if the security forces acted solely in self defence is another argument.
But what I find most nauseating is the swift response to kill and arrest them. In minutes, blood is shed, arrests are made and there is an quick outpouring of security agents to protect some contraption called Nigeria and her supposed peace and unity. But herdsmen have raided towns and villages killing and destroying without restraint and the security forces are yet to 'outpour' or make clear arrests. It is in our land and against our people that they invoke Rules of Engagement, whatever that means. They can't even clear out BH or face the Nigeria Delta Avengers. They couldn't even produce Tompolo in court!
In case you didn't read that too, the arrested IPOB members were already arraigned in an Enugu North magistrate court today, barely 24 hours after the arrests. They are suddenly so effective at combating crime. But next Fulani spree, they will release a statement and say the perpetrators are from Niger and Kuala Lumpur or wherever. If you don't smell anything, then you need help.
GOD bless u dear. Million kisses to u, oya take am *muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*. I sent to u a msg via email.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
At 75 he's still afraid of death? He's already a walking dead. He can't imagine another state men hanging on Aisha asshole.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Bobby4090: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
I said it earlier.

Lagos was because of ear infection

Calabar eye infection

Why will anyone think rivers will be different.

There is no first class hospital here.

This Rivers one is because of a Brain Infection.
He deserves your sympathy, not your condeminations...otherwise we all are doomed!
Brain Infections can hardly be cured, unlike the ear and eye one.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by elder05(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2016
COWARD!!! WHATS HE AFRAID OF?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.