Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina (28822 Views)

Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by lordkhalifa(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Wuguwuguwuguwugfutufutufutufut laughing in Zulu

So the dullard is afraid of his useless life... He have shown us how clueless and cowardice he is... At that his old age life still dey sweet him He for try them come ogoni land Aluu jungle justice go better pass him own

Well the mere commissioner is not our main target.. cheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Bizibi(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2016
obailala:
This is very bleeped up
no it is bleeped down.....
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by agabaI23(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Na Osunbade is good to die...
come one General, aren't you the tough man again?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ogmask: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Apelex:

Dullard old bafoon...a man too old to do anything meaningful.

But he as not too old to implement the report Abi? As if his presence is more important than the clean up itself. Check yourself!

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by tete7000(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2016
sanandreas:
They truly would have shocked the world.

Aisha is still young. So much both of them can still enjoy together.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by shosky1794: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2016
I'm beginning to lose hope in this administration. What is it with all this back and forth. I told myself some days back that he won't show up in Ogoni and it turned out to be so. Why can't they just be straightforward for once? How do you expect us to trust you on all your 'we will' statements. Now I'm beginning to feel this government won't achieve much at the end of its tenure.

Our problem now is we are short of options. PDP can't be our option. It's time for we youth to do something. Let's start looking these people in their faces and tell them ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by sinkhole: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2016
PrinceMario:

Segun OmoSegun wrote this piece and my anger disappeared.

I guess people were expecting PMB to go to Ogoni;
thinking the Army will take care of things. Many innocent
bystanders will die for nothing. The Nigerian Army at the
moment is a battle ready Army, only people who have
done anything with the military will understand that..... At
the slightest provocation, there will be genocide of a
proportion that will be unjustifiable
At this moment, if there is a military led suppression of
people, they guys who fled with stolen money from Nigeria
will find sufficient legal grounds to seek asylum abroad -
and there will be no reparation of funds - as there will be
strong legal challenge against it in foreign courts -
I wish i could say what i know about the processes
involved in reparation of illegal traffic funds, not just in the
Nigerian context. My company is the biggest culprit / bank
in the whole world for illegal money moving through
international borders and i have worked in this department
since September 29, 2014 - AB&C, AML and Sanctions -
The president doesn't need to physically launch or
commission anything anywhere - He just need to provide
executive steer, funding and backing/support for worthy
causes everywhere
The west will be glad to see violence erupt here as they do
not want to do any clean-up or repatriate any stolen money
Nonsence, why are we trying to defend the undefendable, was it the West that forced them to announce the presidential visit in the first place or are they telling us that GMB was on fermented "fura" when he decided he will visit Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by openmine(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Personally I think something may be wrong with the president health wise. He appeared frail and sick in his democracy day broadcast and he has been cancelling official visits and movements of recent. Even accessing him at Aso Rock is a tedious affair.

Let's hope and pray he is well! We don't want history to repeat itself.
you are right....he needs to take a rest!!!
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by MadamExcellency: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2016
I don't believe you know the process, otherwise spill it let's see how knowledgeable you are in International politics as regarding seizure/forfeiture and repatriation diplomacy.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by MrDavidson: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2016
What Buhari is doing is a tactical calculation. He's doing it to rev up sympathy towards the FG so that when major military assault start against these agents of evil we'll have no mind to castigate the govt in any way. And I bet you it'll work.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in the 1990s, the US did not hastily deploy its military. It began going round the world sourcing for both moral and financial support to wage a brutal counteroffensive against the Iraqis. But before then, the Iraqi military were totally in control of the whole of Kuwait.

Less than 3 weeks after US and its allies swooped on them, the destruction of Iraq military was unquantifiable. Same thing shall apply here.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Apelex(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2016
ogmask:

But he as not too old to implement the report Abi? As if his presence is more important than the clean up itself. Check yourself!

Implement which clean up...in this current economic situation .where is the money to do so??(1billion dollars first phase.total--5 billion)

He is dere to deceive people like you and not me..
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by annnikky(f): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Bubu is scared of d threat d@ Niger Delta Avengers made to him so thats y he doesn't want to go n die in Ogoniland so he had to send his VP to rep him. He's a coward not worthy to be a president oh! He doesn't want to die buh want he's VP to die abi

I tot he's a military man he should've gone there n show them who he's.

If is China, London, America, or other foreign trip he'll not send his VP to rep him.
Dullard.com
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Viergeachar: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=28pt]He is a Retired Coward, Osibanjo is Brave[/size]

[size=28pt]Exactly!

Osinbajo has visited the north east severally while the ex-general is yet to.

Osinbajo will rule this country in no time.

Anyone that is not pleased can go and die.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by MadamExcellency: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2016
PrinceMario:

causes everywhere

I don't believe he knows the process, otherwise spill it let's see how knowledgeable you are in International politics as regarding seizure/forfeiture and repatriation diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by HomeOfMe(f): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Personally I think something may be wrong with the president health wise. He appeared frail and sick in his democracy day broadcast and he has been cancelling official visits and movements of recent. Even accessing him at Aso Rock is a tedious affair.

Well I will agree with you if he cancels Dakar trip tomorrow.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Viergeachar: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2016
MrDavidson:
[s]What Buhari is doing is a tactical calculation. He's doing it to rev up sympathy towards the FG so that when major military assault start against these agents of evil we'll have no mind to castigate the govt in any way. And I bet you it'll work.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in the 1990s, the US did not hastily deploy its military. It began going round the world sourcing for both moral and financial support to wage a brutal counteroffensive against the Iraqis. But before then, the Iraqi military were totally in control of the whole of Kuwait.

Less than 3 weeks after US and its allies swooped on them, the destruction of Iraq military was unquantifiable. Same thing shall apply here.[/s]

Wash!
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Honestly, even if Buhari is Ebola sick, God forbid, I still see no reason why he will not visit ogoni land in person. it's a complete show of cowardice from him.

I'm his big supporter because I see a messiah in him, but I feel totally disappointed in him today.

Visiting ogoni land is a direct message to the so called avengers that they are cowards, but doing otherwise is also an otherwise direct message.

Buhari disappointed me in this action he took. I won't forgive him for this.

What will the avengers be thinking now? He should just let Niger Delta go with the whatever natural resource they think they have and we live and survive with ours. He can't just be disappointing me like this on a daily.

I'm from Kogi state, I support and love Nigeria as one even if the one means Niger delta region will be off Nigeria's map, so far I'll still be referred to as Nigerian, I'm okay with that.

#Biafrashouldgo
#wearetiredofbloodshed
#letnigeriansliveinpeace
#onenigeriashouldbeamongthechangewevotedfor
#onenigeriaonlyexistifbiafransgoes
#ilovemycountrynigeria
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by thuao(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Now i know, we have a Coward in chief of the armed forces, so with all our nigerian military, intelligence, weapon n billions of dollars spent, our president can still chixken out to threats from the so called 5%. Its appaling. You mean to tell me, the Vps life is less important or what. If the president cant go , how does he expect his soldiers to face the NDA, if the president, a retired general can run away from threat, so whats expected of the boys, what moral rigjt does he have to demand their sacrifice. Now we know who is in control. who is really in charge.
He missed a chance to bond with the people, to let them know, that he cares n feels their pain
I case my rest.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Ogbobesinachi(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2016
the heat is crazy much for him to handle so VP has death immune hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if is jetting to 1st world he will do so by himself crazy at the peak
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Viergeachar: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Dauraking:
It's always the duty of Yoruba men to clear the poo dumped by their Fulani master. See how towncrier Adesina and Commisioner Osibande are falling over themselves to clean the giant turd dumped by the Dullar.d himself.

Osinbajo will become presido before your very eyes.
The stage is being set.
Ode!
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Chrisx1x(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2016
dumie:
grin Buhari puts the C word in Coward!
lol,cow+word=coward

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by amarachi06(f): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:

My brother that is what we want. Repetition of History is part of Nigeria.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by rzenex(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2016
i think it is better to cancel the visit on the ground of security challenges than to kill the president.think of what will hapen if he is kill by NDA.THE WHOLE IGBO IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY WILL BE KILL.it's better to prevent it.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by MrDavidson: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Viergeachar:

Wash!
Counter my points with yours. Your strike-through has achieved nothing.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by mpowa(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:

They should be thinking things through before telling the media, it's a bad image for a leader if your words are always changing after making them, and i'm wondering why he always make the trip to the outside of the country and always cancel the ones within Nigeria.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by amarachi06(f): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
macphilip:
Like if you think Baba is scared of NDA Share if you think Baba is not scared of NDA
So if na your papa, you go gree? People wey NA dey fear na them PMB wan face?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by paschu: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2016
PrinceMario:

causes everywhere

Explaining away the obvious blunders as usual. Purest definition of zombiesm. Always shifting the blame to some imaginal non-existent antagonists as opposed to taking full responsibility for your actions for once.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by DanielPop(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin Coward in chief of the Republic!
kaffy4tope:
Seriously I'm losing interest in this bubu ooo embarassed. The niccur will not keep falling our hand. Haba, an Army General chicken out cos of empty threat from those useless IPOB avengers shocked shocked? Smh!

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by PrinceMario(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
paschu:

Explaining away the obvious blunders as usual. Purest definition of zombiesm. Always shifting the blame to some imaginal non-existent antagonists as opposed to taking full responsibility for your actions for once.
Hopefully you'd be happy if the president had visit and there came a move by the Avenger... . the President's security details would be left with no other option than to open fire and no doubt, the innocent citizens will be the major casualty and you guys would be the ones crying genocide and playing the victim's game.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by dragunov: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
chikel2000:
Hmm buhari just confirmed that APC= All Promises Cancelled. He talks tough n acts soft like a coward. He shld go n face Niger delta militants now, nonsense
Like your Drunken Master faced BH right?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by dragunov: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
thuao:
Now i know, we have a Coward in chief of the armed forces, so with all our nigerian military, intelligence, weapon n billions of dollars spent, our president can still chixken out to threats from the so called 5%. Its appaling. You mean to tell me, the Vps life is less important or what. If the president cant go , how does he expect his soldiers to face the NDA, if the president, a retired general can run away from threat, so whats expected of the boys, what moral rigjt does he have to demand their sacrifice. Now we know who is in control. who is really in charge.
He missed a chance to bond with the people, to let them know, that he cares n feels their pain
I case my rest.
how many times did Obama visit Afghanistan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar Hugged Each Other At Akure Airport / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.