Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina (28825 Views)

Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by PrinceMario(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2016
sinkhole:
Nonsence, why are we trying to defend the undefendable, was it the West that forced them to announce the presidential visit in the first place or are they telling us that GMB was on fermented "fura" when he decided he will visit Niger Delta?
Any move by anybody against the President will result in mass murdering of the innocent citizens around by the President's security details. And in this very heated polity of ours, the President make the wisest decision ever, for the interest of Nigeria's unity. Even Book Haram with their sophisticated amours and international backings couldn't stop the visit of GEJ to Borno talk less of a rag tag terrorist like the NDA and his in the creeks.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by kossyablaze(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Orevastar5:

if na you,you go go?
lol hehehehe
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by kossyablaze(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
smiliyB:
hahahahaaahha you guys shld pity him ooo,you want make him die 4 ogoni land. grin
make he die na. E go sweet me

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by mimiy05: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
dragunov:
how many times did Obama visit Afghanistan?
Please is Afghanistan a state in the U.S? I don't seem to understand your comparison Kindly explain
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by dragunov: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Wuguwuguwuguwugfutufutufutufut laughing in Zulu

So the dullard is afraid of his useless life... He have shown us how clueless and cowardice he is... At that his old age life still dey sweet him He for try them come ogoni land Aluu jungle justice go better pass him own

Well the mere commissioner is not our main target.. cheesygrincheesy
Beast of no nation. You continue to grope in the dark and you don't even know it. You and all your SS goons . No respite for a race of thugs.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by drnoel: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Personally I think something may be wrong with the president health wise. He appeared frail and sick in his democracy day broadcast and he has been cancelling official visits and movements of recent. Even accessing him at Aso Rock is a tedious affair.

Let's hope and pray he is well! We don't want history to repeat itself.

But when foreign trips appear you see him hopping up an down the ramp of the presidential airplane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by lordkhalifa(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2016
dragunov:
Beast of no nation. You continue to grope in the dark and you don't even know it. You and all your SS goons . No respite for a race of thugs.
charlie the end is near... Start parking all your belongings and go back to desert, oyil belong to the ND/SE gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by dragunov: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2016
mimiy05:

Please is Afghanistan a state in the U.S? I don't seem to understand your comparison Kindly explain
I owe you none. Now go find a cave and self service there willya.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by misscall247: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Personally I think something may be wrong with the president health wise. He appeared frail and sick in his democracy day broadcast and he has been cancelling official visits and movements of recent. Even accessing him at Aso Rock is a tedious affair.

he is coward
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by chikel2000(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
dragunov:
Like your Drunken Master faced BH right?
ofcos GEJ went to Borno

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by dragunov: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
lordkhalifa:
charlie the end is near... Start parking all your belongings and go back to desert, oyil belong to the ND/SE gringringrin
Now I don't really know if you are igboid or thugoid, but the truth is that chest beaters and thugs have one thing in common. A low sense of self esteem and blame gaming. Asides that nothing else. Your alliance is gwan fail. grin grin
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by gloryman91: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
He might be engaged in other vital schedules, the launching is most important now.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
So they sent a pastor grin grin grin grin ...
Chai!, nigeria never ceases to amaze me cheesy Giant of Africa ko grin grin
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by dragunov: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
chikel2000:
ofcos GEJ went to Borno
And had a chit chat with Shekau, nu?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by barrydrimzzz(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
VP Osinbanjo is the ram Abraham sacrificed to God. He travels to Togo while PMB goes to US he eats the onions & PMB eats the suya

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by dragunov: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
GloryIsaac:
So they sent a pastor grin grin grin grin ...

Chai!, nigeria never ceases to amaze me cheesy
Giant of Africa ko grin grin
He is the Vice president. Live with that girl.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Prales(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2016
I really pity southerners for their disjointed stance on matters of national concern. From the northern perspective, Osinbajo is from the south and so his people cannot harm him. That's why he's deemed fit to represent. Whether Buhari is a coward for sending his vice is a matter for another day.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by bizhop101(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
OLD MAN FEAR DEAD
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
reechest:
There are times when after close observation of things happening that I can't help recalling something Chinua Achebe said in his book There was a Country. He said "... that Nigerians will probably achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the Igbo." You couldn't put it more clearly.
The whole place is filled with reports of the protest and subsequent killing and arrest of some MASSOB /IPOB members. Not for the first time. Now, whether it was an entirely peaceful protest and if the security forces acted solely in self defence is another argument.
But what I find most nauseating is the swift response to kill and arrest them. In minutes, blood is shed, arrests are made and there is an quick outpouring of security agents to protect some contraption called Nigeria and her supposed peace and unity. But herdsmen have raided towns and villages killing and destroying without restraint and the security forces are yet to 'outpour' or make clear arrests. It is in our land and against our people that they invoke Rules of Engagement, whatever that means. They can't even clear out BH or face the Nigeria Delta Avengers. They couldn't even produce Tompolo in court!
In case you didn't read that too, the arrested IPOB members were already arraigned in an Enugu North magistrate court today, barely 24 hours after the arrests. They are suddenly so effective at combating crime. But next Fulani spree, they will release a statement and say the perpetrators are from Niger and Kuala Lumpur or wherever. If you don't smell anything, then you need help.

Zombies cant percieve anything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by frozenSun(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
dumie:
grin Buhari puts the C word in Coward!

he puts the COW in coward.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by lordkhalifa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
dragunov:
Now I don't really know if you are igboid or thugoid, but the truth is that chest beaters and thugs have one thing in common. A low sense of self esteem and blame gaming. Asides that nothing else. Your alliance is gwan fail. grin grin
very soon Nigeria will be once a Country cheesygringrin the new alliance E pain U

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Viergeachar: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dauraking:
It's always the duty of Yoruba men to clear the poo dumped by their Fulani master. See how towncrier Adesina and Commisioner Osibande are falling over themselves to clean the giant turd dumped by the Dullar.d himself.

Osinbajo will become presido before your very eyes.
The stage is being set.
Ode!
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ogmask: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Apelex:

Implement which clean up...in this current economic situation .where is the money to do so??(1billion dollars first phase.total--5 billion)

He is dere to deceive people like you and not me..

So what stopped GEJ, who wouldn't deceive us from doing it when we had the money. Who told you the federal govt will do it sll alone. A clean up that will last for at least 25yrs should have started since 2011 when the report was first submitted. But instead we will rather blame the man who has taking the bull by the horn. I see why they say we are our own problem in the Niger delta. Something one of our own couldn't do, instead of you to be greatful to the man who has shown capacity and dedication, you are here promoting conspiracy theorist reasoning. It is obvious now that many Niger deltans are not happy that this is happening in ogoni land. They wish it was their land. It is called envy. Honestly, no better description for the kind of comments that hav greeted this clean up exercise, especially from our on supposed brothers.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by lordkhalifa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
dragunov:
very soon Nigeria will be once a Country cheesygringrin the new alliance E pain U i

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Johnsown1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
He is suffering from domestic travel fatigue and Body fatigue

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by koboko69: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Apelex:
A man that has been traveling all over the world now suddenly has no reason for cancelling all this domestic trips.........
First Lagos,then calabar, now rivers..but he went to his home town katsina a few weeks ago...
GEJ traveled to the north to boost the Morale of our solider.

All we have been hearing from this Government are lies,lies and more Lie's.

A government of propaganda, the so called ogoni clean up is expected to cost about 5Billion dollars..the first phase been 1biliion dollars.
.((they want to flag OFF and abandon the project to decieve Nigerians))
But not me anyways,I know and understand the APC for the thief's they really are..
GEJ never approved it cuz he was honest and wudnt approve when he knows how much is involved...

That's how at the start of their administration they said they are cutting their salarys by 40%,but later budgeting ×2 of what GEJ budgeted for the presidency.

Dullard old bafoon...a man too old to do anything meaningful.

Hate filled jargons. Buhari jas canceled other trips before this, u all believed the ear infection story. So stick with that Jonathan visited Borno when elections where around the corner, to deceive gullible ones like u. I remember Jonathan cancelling his trip also for ground breaking ceremony in Ijaw cos of some threats. Jonathan was a massive failure, he lost and he is past it. No matter how much you ipob wail, Jonathan can never return to Aso Rock. And let me make this clear. SS oil will not be used to sustain Biafra, you guys can sustain ur economy with fraud and hard drugs money. I hope i am clear?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by ominiriches2016(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
kingzick you people have decided to use this forum for fraudulent activities right? The last time, it was mtn promo issues which I lost 400 naira. And now is this nonsense you post about mtn again. You've violated rule number 8, which state that, do not post false information to scam or fraud people. Be careful, your life is short as you progress in sin.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by Dresden: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Y must he be represented by osibanjo!!!if he dare go to Senegal.he will witness a plane. Crash...travelling outside. Nigeria to insult us bt won't travel within to learn .DD
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by UncleJudax(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:

Hian. If history like make e repeat hinself. Wetin self....didnt we tell you'all that the man has seen better days?

We all knew his health was on the decline. You didn't do enough to avert this...so...mtchw
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by judondasylva(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
hahahaaaaaaaahhahaaaaaa so bubu is running I thought some zombies said that nothing will happen
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina by awillabo: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Apelex:
A man that has been traveling all over the world now suddenly has no reason for cancelling all this domestic trips.........
First Lagos,then calabar, now rivers..but he went to his home town katsina a few weeks ago...
GEJ traveled to the north to boost the Morale of our solider.

All we have been hearing from this Government are lies,lies and more Lie's.

A government of propaganda, the so called ogoni clean up is expected to cost about 5Billion dollars..the first phase been 1biliion dollars.
.((they want to flag OFF and abandon the project to decieve Nigerians))
But not me anyways,I know and understand the APC for the thief's they really are..
GEJ never approved it cuz he was honest and wudnt approve when he knows how much is involved...

That's how at the start of their administration they said they are cutting their salarys by 40%,but later budgeting ×2 of what GEJ budgeted for the presidency.

Dullard old bafoon...a man too old to do anything meaningful.

fantastically said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.