Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Fayose’s ‘trusted’ Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s ‘trusted’ Aide Resigns (426 Views)

Ondo 2016: Gov.mimiko Gets More Deserted As Another Aide Resigns / PDP Crisis: Fayose’s Aide Resigns Over N220,000 Salary / Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose’s ‘trusted’ Aide Resigns by Newsbreakers: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Samuel Ajibola, special assistant on parliamentary matters to Ayodele Fayose, the governor of Ekiti state, has resigned.

In a letter dated May 28, Ajibola conveyed his message to quit the government.

“I humbly write this to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as your S.A on Parliamentary Affairs,” the letter read.

“Sir, within my personal conviction, I am satisfied that I have in honesty and utmost loyalty served the PDP, the people of Ekiti and government in general.

“Therefore, I premise my resignation on some basic developmental issues and the economic situation in the state which I cannot continue to pretend over. My resignation takes off immediately.”

The governor has reportedly accepted Ajibola’s resignation and appointed Alexander Adeojo as replacement.

Ajibola was the only Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member in the house of assembly before Fayose won the election.

NewsBreakersNG authoritatively reports.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Events Of The Biafran War Being Avoided In Nigerian History? / Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! / Masari Of Katsina State Has Directed 64 Health Workers To Refund N10.1 Million!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.