Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card (42479 Views)

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by olokeded: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Federal government removed Governor Wike name as chief host as launching of Ogoni clean up begins

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-gov-wike-name-removed-on-ogoni.html

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2016
sad it shows the level of our backwardness as a nation, how on earth would you omit the name of the governor of the state, and expect him to protect you undecided

237 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by brunofarad(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2016
AFRICAN MAN and his mentality

Just because of party affiliation, wike's name was omitted.

When do we GROW ? undecided

If you check my profile
I won't guarantee your next ACTION cool cool

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by meezynetwork(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2016
politics of bitterness

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by ricsman(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2016
nawao

guess they have no host from the brick house.
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2016
It absolutely means nothing.

But to a large extent the state govt should be involve However u and I know how chaotic the situation have degenerated. Wike may mess up the show.
But am glad he didnt. I respected him for that. Wike knows when to play politics and when to acknowledge good gestures.
In all Ogoni people and the entire Niger Deltans won

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by pacino26(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
It absolutely means nothing

Nothing in the sense that;

It's not going to stop Wike from being the governor
Rivers will still remain a PDP state

Personally I view the move as a childish one, all these kidults in Nigerian politics sef. cool

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Goke7: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
politics, politics, politics let's stop all the hate and move on, its a day event and will soon be over!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2016
pacino26:

Nothing in the sense that;

It's not going to stop Wike from being the governor
Rivers will still remain a PDP state

Personally I view the move as a childish one, all these kidults in Nigerian politics sef. cool

Yeah,
I just modified my post

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by eyeview: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
That's one thing I loved about GEJ. He carried every governor along,regardless of your party.
For eg,in most of his trips,very prominent among his entourage were Kayode Fayemi(apc),Peter Obi(apga),Oshiomole(apc)etc. He just respects protocol.
If GEJ was attending a christian function,then top of his team must include Tinubu's wife,Fayemi's wife,etc.
Even when GEJ came to Imo state for a PDP function(infact to receive decampees to pdp),his chief host was still Rochas of apc who received him at the airport before he(geJ) left for the venue of the rally.
I think apc is driving this party dichotomy too far. Its as if,PDP must be treated like losers of a war that must not be allowed to come close

229 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by MarshRiley(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na the kind rubbish wey APC Government sabi be that
Stupid bunch of scammers

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by peter1994(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why remove his name??

Some people just attract hate to themselves as a result of some silly act.

.except if he personally request for the removal, this is nonsense

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by tbaba1234: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
olokeded:
Federal government removed Governor Wike name as chief host as launching of Ogoni clean up begins

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-gov-wike-name-removed-on-ogoni.html

Enough of this political rubbish... Wike was there and was well respected by everyone...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
senseless government

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by callJesu: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Scamsss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Originality007: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Not surprise undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Mctimothylota(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dats APCheat 4 u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by ruggedboy01: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
If u have seen any zombie movie, then u shouldn't be surprised.... For God sake, this people are crazy immortals angry sad

can do undo angry

11 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by GodblessNig247(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
APC this politics of bitterness and resentment is uncalled for at this point in time. Pls stop!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Lusola15: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Politics

PMB: I wanted to invite GEJ into my govt but my party never agreed

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by ripbubu: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
angelusbrut:
senseless government
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by atirolu(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Apc and politics of betterness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by phransix147(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Me this thing can pain...

But Wike no cry there's no Rice and Stew Very Plenty on the card... R.S.V.P
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Praktikals(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
sad it shows the level of our backwardness as a nation, how on earth would you omit the name of the governor of the state, and expect him to protect you undecided
Protect? The last time I checked, security agencies are controlled by the federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Omotayor123(f): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin Na wah oooo .. tongue

I just pray the whole clean up thing don't end in disaster smiley
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
APC party of clowns meanwhile I don't believe this news wait let me check am well

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by EMMANTOP1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Are u sure?? I cant find any list from the above pix o
U only captured one invitation card... He might be given another role to play.... #what about dat¿

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by saint047(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. - Winston Churchill
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
It could have been an oversight. Everyone knows the governor is the host.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by aldrick: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why will his name be there when the President himself is afraid of visiting the Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by strangest(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ok.... Yesterday it was Bruce, now its Wike... We dey watch

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / 'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.