Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Abeg Give Me Solution To This Problem Of CDMA And Gsm.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Abeg Give Me Solution To This Problem Of CDMA And Gsm.. (385 Views)

How To Rectify This Problem / Differences Between GSM Network And CDMA Network. / Has Any Tecno User Ever Experienced This Problem Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Give Me Solution To This Problem Of CDMA And Gsm.. by drmikeadams(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
I got this 2 in 1 sim card phone...one sim uses gsm and the other sim uses CDMA ...I can't seem to browse with the gsm sim cos I can't find the apn options on it...the problem is the CDMA has the apn options and since mtn bought visa phone.i don't know how else to make use of the CDMA or where to get the sim ..how do I getty browse with this phone.

(1) (Reply)

Get Android APP Development Course Videos For Free !! / Help!! / Iphone 5s Refuses To Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.