Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi (31522 Views)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by ibkgab001: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Keep Quite

FTC ON Second page again
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by sherif4owo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

APC members and lie is like 5&6.

Ameachi is only saying this just to score some cheap goals.

Well, Good for him. He eventually got the goals ... cheap or not grin shocked
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by truthspeaks: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hero of wat exactly?
thaoriginator:
The unrepentant drunkard and corruption Mafia will never listen to good advice.. Amaechi you are a Hero..
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by voiceofdelta50(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by oduastates: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jonathan made Babagida look like an hero
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by DeKen: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na so.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by YelloweWest: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
This stweepid bastard should shut his mouth. Shameless cow. I can't wait for the northerners to kick you out. Surly that day will come. Even in his ward a gov lost election. What a shame!
ameachi who refused to work on roads in certain areas because they indigenes were pro wike angry

1 Like

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Akaujaa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
Will this Amaechi statement gives APC an edge over PDP in River? If not Amaechi should go and sit down

Ok, you've said your mind....NEXT
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by voiceofdelta50(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
That is why he was called ineffectual buffoon. ..he is a buffoon who cannot effectively achieve a darn thing.
buffoon and dullard which one wil u take
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Akaujaa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Eboski:
Ameachi must you always mention GEJ name anytime you open your mouth to talk.....
GEJ is gone and gone forever.

GEJ is not gone. Na u kill am?
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by lastpage: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
neocortex:
What Amechi failed to disclose is that Ogoni cleanup is a process not an event
and that the process started during GEJ's administration

LIAR M'hammed!

The CleanUp just started TODAY!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by thaoriginator: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
tomakint:

Is that why you are still NOT LOVING THE POLICE? cheesy
No. Police are crooked. I no send dem.. Like Dagrin "mi o like Olopa, mi o sere pelu DPO"
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Taryur3(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
What is this one saying? Is he his mate?mtcheee...Lizard of ubima.am sure He is the one Buhari trying to probe among his ministers..
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Kesmakveli(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why Can't They(APC) allow GEJ to rest? there's no statement they make without calling GEJ's name. instead of them to correct the wrongs of the past government and move on they keep blaming .. Poor Leadership traits indeed. Na wa o!!!
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by ronald4lif(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Boring. We're tired of the Jonathan blame game. Say something new and refreshing or shut up.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Aboks(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Betrayers dont lack speech! Shekina
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by goodforsomthing: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kemoniyi:
Everybody wan claim Saint

Everybody is a saint in Nigeria except when you are caught,but seriously GEJ this, GEJ that abeg make una free this guy small na.

if GEJ is a member of your family and your are benefiting from him nobody will compliant. Naijabet is alway there for so stop blaming Gej

Iike in early 90s if you are playing football in the street people will be calling you all kind of names but now pls let him play o

i no be i go die but i don die grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by cyberguy72(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
neocortex:
What Amechi failed to disclose is that Ogoni cleanup is a process not an event
and that the process started during GEJ's administration
Dont mind the "Judas Iscariot" of Niger Delta
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by tempest01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
You spend all your time fighting against the federal government instead of being diplomatic to the benefit of your state in general.

I can not seem to place how you can pass the message across to the federal government when you were fighting it.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by blackbeau1(f): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
The way this Apc members just dey mention Jonathan name up and down, e be like dem dey very fond of d name
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by ddippset(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
YelloweWest:
This stweepid bastard should shut his mouth. Shameless cow. I can't wait for the northerners to kick you out. Surly that day will come. Even in his ward a gov lost election. What a shame!
ameachi who refused to work on roads in certain areas because they indigenes were pro wike angry
and how does losing an election make him less of a man? how does losing an election take away the fact that he's a man of his word who would never compromise in his beliefs and principles ? Bros just sharrap abeg
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Eberex(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
lipsrsealed ta!

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by ddippset(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Which one is worse sef? a stranger who refuses to do anything for you or your brother who refuses to do anything for you?
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by HomeOfMe(f): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by idupaul: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Eboski:
Ameachi must you always mention GEJ name anytime you open your mouth to talk.....
GEJ is gone and gone forever.

It really sad and boring that after a year in power Amaechi is still Obsessed with a Jonathan that never speaks of him
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by upwardlyMobile: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
here are job vacancies for experienced sales people on an FMCG products in Awka Anambra State. Accountants also required. Interested candidates must have minimum of HND/ BSC. All sales rep must have valid drivers license.

All interested candidates to send CVs with reference to: info@phenomenalenergyng.com.

Start date is June 2016.

Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by drnoel: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/02/i-did-everything-to-make-jonathan-clean-ogoniland-but-he-refused-amaechi/

I mean this man called Amaechi will perpetually have a hard on for GEJ. Its a clear case of that girl like liked like crazy and pursued ur whole life but she never gave u face, thats the situation Amaechi finds himself. Every thing in go call GEJ name. Nah wah!
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by sammyj: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
The question you and your Oga at the top should answer is was the clean up exercise carried out during his administration or not ? angry grin
greatgod2012:
Lies!

1 Like

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by IVORY2009(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lie lieeeeee minister shocked
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

Ok lets assume Amechi is lying so as not to brood any contradictions, but yet still the question remains: why didn't the ineffectual buffoon clean up ogoniland during his long 5 years in office? I have the perfect answer to that question, its because he is a buffooon

1 Like

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Dom2020: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
amechi no one is interested in ur lies, continue ranting. is it that if apc do not involve jonathan in all their failure d won't be happy? pls we Nigerians are tired of their excuses.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by femmy2010(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

Yes amechi is a liar but why didn't Jonathan start the clean up process of our dear Niger-Delta?
H obviously didn't have the wellness of the ordinary people in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.