Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi (31523 Views)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by anonimi: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
The unrepentant drunkard and corruption Mafia will never listen to good advice.. Amaechi you are a Hero..

Yeah, hero indeed.
Did your dog of ubimma also do everything to complete the PH light rail
Or he cannot advise himself on what needs to be done ni?

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

1 Like

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by agbangam: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
To some duumb ass here Amaechi is a "thief, a Mallam and so on... But my question to dem is dat wat stopped their Hero d IB from implementing d report, y wud it take a Northerner to clean up his region??
The truth is dat GEJ never gave a damn about SS or SE or Nigerians as a whole, he was just der to supervise the looting by his gang of looters.
GEJ u see ur life, u will never know peace for d rest of ur life.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by robosky02(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
see who is talking....

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

APC members and lie is like 5&6.

Ameachi is only saying this just to score some cheap goals.

Could you point out the lie in what Amaechi said? Jonathan received the UNEP report, what was difficult for him to give the directive for Ogoniland to be cleaned up?
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by breakeven: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hear this fool, thief, traitor.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
The ones Jonathan did nko, you should tell Buhari to implement the confab report to sound useful that's if Buhari is a good presido.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by rhektor(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
And What did Amaechi do as a sitting governor? This dude can lie? APC sef undecided undecided
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Bullet1234(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Lionsclaw: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is becoming embarassing! What is the point of this revelation by Amaechi??

Its not possible for a great chunck of the population of this country to hate GEJ. Please if you are connected to Amaeshit tell him to stop mentioning GEJ when he feels like talking
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by jrusky(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know they will mention Jonathan name again I knew it and I'm not disappointed honestly APC shame on you I hate people who lament a lot with passion. Look at Amaechi talking, all these guy just want to turn entire Nigeria against Jonathan this is madness you kept saying this saying that pls Amaechi so far so good what have you done in any part of Nigeria since you became minister pls tell us

Already known impotent man in APC will blame Gej for his inability for his manhood not waken up.

The governor of one of the most beautiful people in Nigeria that ends up voting chimpz as governor not long ago called Jonathan name.

Even ebola tomatoes is Jonathan that brought the ebola isn't?

Even APC claimed in few weeks ago that it was Gej that brought about Fulani herdsmen madness

Last week another brain swept off said Gej is the man behind avenger.

Everything is gej. We ask APC go and deliver no, go and work no, give light no, give road to avoid all this nasty accident no, gIve good governance no, give good economy no, give good fuel price no, give good exchange rate no, give good transportation no, give good aviation no, give good security no, give employment hell no but masquerade job, all they know is to open the book of "Lamentation apc chapter 1 VERSE 2-10" said thus and "Ye shall open the lamentation book and begins to lament, and ye shall waste a whole year still planning and ye shall used the next three years analyzing your plan. "Verse 3 sayS and ye shall be wasteful "GOVERNMENT" thereby at the very die minute of your regime expiration ye shall starting fighting for second term of dooms.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by wellosimayo: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
The Snitch is now talking !!! Is ogoni land not part of RIVER state you should have cleaned up as a governor..Oh you were waiting for jonathan to do your job for you.anyway is still part of the money you spent on Buhari's Campaign siphoning your own pple's money..Kudos to Buhari in this aspect he is wiser for it using your money to do what you should have done for your own people

Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/02/i-did-everything-to-make-jonathan-clean-ogoniland-but-he-refused-amaechi/

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by biafranrealson: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
SYCOPHANT AND A SERIAL LAIR. JUST NOW ON AIT NGIGE WHILE ADDRESSING THE TUC CONGRESS(AS BUHARI REP) REGRETTED THE ABSENCE OF THE BUHARI WHO IS IN PORT HARCOURT RIGHT NOW FOR OGONI LAND CLEAN UP
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by amazon14: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
The name GEJ will always haunt Amechi
The mention of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan amechi will have night mare. time will come when you will run up and down, the whole of rivers state shouting.... Good luck ebele Jonathan, good luck ebele Jonathan, then you go know wetin you don do your self.please try get over gej he is out of office, you are there now do your work
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by byteem: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
HE WAS GEJ'S BITCH.. AND NOW HE IS BUHARI'S BITCH .. BUT IT APPEARS HE MISSES SUCKING ON GEJ's DEECKK MORE .. IF NOT WHY ALWAYS REFRENCE HIM IN ALL HIS PUBLIC SPEECHES...

HEEEDIOT
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by byteem: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
WE ALL KNOW HE OUT OF PLACE IN APC... ALWAYS SEEKING RELEVANCE.

HEEEDIOT
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by chiedu7: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=14pt]LIES AGAIN APC[/size]
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by gbishman: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Amaechi pls grow up, enough of this your boss respects his predecessor why on earth do you keep throwing tantrums hear and there.
You have the reins now do your part and wait for posterity to judge ok
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by jrusky(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
amazon14:
The name GEJ will always haunt Amechi
The mention of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan amechi will have night mare. time will come when you will run up and down, the whole of rivers state shouting.... Good luck ebele Jonathan, good luck ebele Jonathan, then you go know wetin you don do your self.please try get over gej he is out of office, you are there now do your work

God bless you don't mind him.

He left his minister office and came down SS fighting for election. pls ask this God forsaken man called Amaechi to show us his record since he was a governor till date. The miserable 60 billion bridge pillars he claimed to have built still standing their useless. Amaechi pls pls stay one side when people are talking pls not you.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

are you saying Jonathan already cleaned ogoni land?
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Rayhutar(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jonathan is the one that started the Ogoni land clean up, the clean up will last for 30 years, APC are liars,the UN investigation and international bodies study on Ogoni land started in GEJ tenure
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by kingsamosy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
always talking trash.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Rayhutar(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
President Goodluck Jonathan last Friday [27.7.2012] approved the setting up of a Hydro-Carbon Pollution Restoration Project, HYPREP, a step taken in furtherance of the Federal government’s commitment to implement the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Assessment Report on the spill disaster in Ogoniland.

The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, who announced the project in a press conference in Abuja, told journalists that the setting up of HYPREP by Mr. President is in keeping with the Federal Government’s determination to protect the environmental human rights of the people.

According to her, the Project shall implement the recommendations of the UNEP report on Ogoniland as well as investigate, evaluate and establish other hydrocarbon impacted sites and make appropriate recommendations. She noted that, “With the establishment of this project, it is expected that all stakeholders, especially the impacted communities, will cooperate fully with Government and grant unfettered access to all impacted sites to ensure complete success.”
Source:http://unpo.org/article/14638
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Rayhutar(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
MetaHuman:
are you saying Jonathan already cleaned ogoni land?
President Goodluck Jonathan last Friday [27.7.2012] approved the setting up of a Hydro-Carbon Pollution Restoration Project, HYPREP, a step taken in furtherance of the Federal government’s commitment to implement the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Assessment Report on the spill disaster in Ogoniland.

The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, who announced the project in a press conference in Abuja, told journalists that the setting up of HYPREP by Mr. President is in keeping with the Federal Government’s determination to protect the environmental human rights of the people.

According to her, the Project shall implement the recommendations of the UNEP report on Ogoniland as well as investigate, evaluate and establish other hydrocarbon impacted sites and make appropriate recommendations. She noted that, “With the establishment of this project, it is expected that all stakeholders, especially the impacted communities, will cooperate fully with Government and grant unfettered access to all impacted sites to ensure complete success.”
Source:http://unpo.org/article/14638

1 Like

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Kbs468(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

You dey mind am? As if the 6yrs then would have equalled the 30yrs minimum duration required as being reported. I would have agree with such if He didn't change party to mean that He is disciplined and principled too and the whole world would have seen that but when people are jumping from One party to the other as if changing political parties implies changes in oneself discipline and principlewise. I for one has been associated with only 3 political parties ever as a grown up individual and that includes SDP, DPN and PDP. Although the anti people's activities of PDP then made me voted against it even as a card carrying member but lessons are being learnt now from that decision though and this topic is one of them.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Kennycyphers(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this news... Its not UNEC Report o... Its UNEP(United Nation Environmental Programme) Report.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by cuteboy2: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is Amaechi now the minister for environment? I thought we two substantive ministers covering that portfolio?

Meanwhile issues in Amaechi's transport ministry are unattended. He is jumping all over the place acting as if he is still Buhari's campaign manager.

Amaechi Elections are over ooo
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Kingbusssy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

Whether what he said is true or not......... Only God knows the truth
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by vedaxcool(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
voiceofdelta50:
buffoon and dullard which one wil u take

Whichever your father will pick I assume would be a wise choice I should follow.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
neocortex:
What Amechi failed to disclose is that Ogoni cleanup is a process not an event
and that the process started during GEJ's administration
you lie with too much boldness!haba.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by sentix(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
am sorry but this is the most ridiculous post I have ever seen.

your back yard is dirty, cleaning it, is a process taking 5 years

He will claim he didn't know about it when he was deputy governor

neocortex:
What Amechi failed to disclose is that Ogoni cleanup is a process not an event
and that the process started during GEJ's administration
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

So gej didnt av d commonsense 2 do d needful abi?
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by amaechi1: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

He may be lying but the fact remains Ogoni cleaning never happen during GEJ time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.