Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP (1210 Views)

She's 17, But Keeps Coming... / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by DeTrickster(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
As a collage grad i have had my share of living and as a semi successful brother in a caucasian dominated field my stakes are usually always raising.
My dilemma started about 2months ago i had just returned from a family reunion trip and resumed work after 2 weeks. Across my table was the sexiest curviest goddess i had ever seen in the office. The moment i saw her my lusty nature murdered the little self control i had.

i worked over to her and introduced myself while complimenting her as often as i could without sounding corny. Our office is made up of 5 ladies and 3 guys so when you spend the greater part of the morning chit chatting with the new hot lady everyone knows what you trying to do but i didn't care they all knew me i was a ladies man. Within 15mins i had agreed to show her the best places for coffee and lunch. Brought her up to speed on the office gossip (ladies if a guy feeds you gossip he wants you) who she should watch out for, best time for breaks and just general stuff.

long story short 3days and a few tequilas later we were going to work from my bachelors pad (very very exhausted). Our relationship was simple we flirted in the office and spent the evenings together she still lived at home with her folks and always tried to go home as often as possible. It was a good relationship, work was not affected as we worked for different bosses, we each had our own things going for us and when we were together it was WOW!

And the she invited me over to the family house actually i invited myself by agreeing to pick her up on a weekend. The house was cozy, it was obvious they were well above average economically, her father was jovial and made joke after joke about killing me if she got home late (i think he was impressed i can to the house), mum was reserved and friendly. And finally the Problem she called a sister "Rita".

At first Rita was sweet she was everywhere and asking all sorts of questions i liked Rita for her liveliness you wouldn't believe she was only 17 cause she looks 20+. After the visit i always got regards from her parents. And Telma(my friend) would ask me little favors with regards her sister nothing inappropriate or offensive just drop her at the shop or pick her to the mall. it was during one of this trips that little RITA scared the shit out of me.

i was leaving work early and Telma asked if i could pick her sister from the mall, during the trip Rita told me she was going to be 18 soon and had a big party planned i congratulated her and expressed courtesy admonishment about her becoming an adult we laughed it off an then out of nowhere Rita tells me she in a virgin and plans to lose her virginity before she is 18 and would want me to "Pop her Cherry"

i almost lost control of the car! By now we were at their house and she just opened the door and walked indoors while back waving me.

my Naija brothers and sisters abeg which kinda temptation is this
Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol, which "collage" did you go to?

"She's 17th" grin
Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buusheet!!
Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by tee59(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Snc ur name has smtn to do with "trick", u can use dat on her. Ode.
Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by bitchcrafts: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Here is a big challenge to your morality... You could hollup her sis on this devt or take the initiative to answer this luciferous call to service having it in mind that if you don't pop it, someone else will bang it.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by Ranchhoddas: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
"She's 17th" grin
Pay no mind to the idiat!

1 Like

Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by dannyben5: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by DeTrickster(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

"She's 17th" grin

my apologies i blame it on "predictive text" and plead the 5th amendment
Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by DeTrickster(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Here is a big challenge to your morality... You could hollup her sis on this devt or take the initiative to answer this luciferous call to service having it in mind that if you don't pop it, someone else will bang it.

As tempting as the call maybe I'll pass and allow someone else do the banging
Re: She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP by DeTrickster(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Pay no mind to the idiat!

i won't

(1) (Reply)

They Did It. / My Husband Thinks I Was A Virgin On Our First Sex, But I Was Not, What Do I Do? / For Nairaland Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.