Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Dear Hardmirrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Hardmirrow (503 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / My Dear Brother Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Hardmirrow by ebenice(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
I took some painstaking to go thru some of ur posts and thread ..but yet I couldn't still decipher what you really want

1..Did u just hate religion or it makes u sick because people place "ridiculous" hope and "sacred sacrifices". to religion compare to other aspect of life?

2...are u mad at God for all your predicaments or world occurrences or you just want Him to take the fall for every misfortune just because they call Him God?

3.most of.your aguement are baseless and lack merit..I'll pass ...but don't you see that (atheist ) you are losing much energy trying to disproof and disapprove God existence.. but you can't be wiser than the over two billion human who do ..plus don't u see that God is not perturbed....you are the one doing much like your father Charles Darwin who is dead and gone ?

4....now I suppose you may have once been "opportune" to be sitted in a church before ....tell me ain't you at peace those momment(s) compare to now that u are no longer at ease?

5....atheist in Africa or better yet in nigeria blame God/ insult God at any slight sight of a terrible disaster or accidental hazards and question His existence as to why He couldn't help to intervene...while those in the advance world would also bring unthinkable baseless funny proofs why there is no God because they felt they don't need the subject of God because they are either "self made" or care-less ......now having said this...does the reasoning of atheist varies according to LOCATION? or atheist are just mere attention seekers?

6...does your disbelief in a Supreme God/ heaven and Hell mark wrong the belief that they exist ?...what's your other proofs? or you just can't stomach it?

7.... Christianity is base on FAITH in JESUS...with many known and popular notions of how it has span thru out the ages, stood the test of time and many much concrete visible reason why its even REAL .......what's the basis of atheism?.....false peace ?

8....I don't actually know what you want but what do u need?....peace of mind perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Dear Hardmirrow by Ranchhoddas: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hardmirror has become a phenomenom. Every christian now wants to have a piece of him. I know say one person wey dey call himself king go still enter here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peace. / State Of The Church-part 1 / Our Changing World - What Does The Future Really Hold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.