Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does (68959 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Ondo Workers Rejoice As Governor Akeredolu Pays Salary / See Pictures Of The Sorrowful State Of The Only State Library In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by nonstan(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2016
dancok:
Me too bro, why are we blacks, to make the matter worst black in Nigeria. Chai
Bro..just tie rope and end it..mtchw!
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by oliviacute(f): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2016
mynaija123:
Edo state also pays before month end.
true

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Gistwitherico(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Because NIGERIAN leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .
That's why the POPULATION of Lagos will hit 50million or more by 2050.
Now they find it difficult decongesting Lagos..

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA
I know that if NIGERIA were to be a person, she would allow only a White man govern her.

Imagine how people now Congratulate LAGOS STATE for such achievement at the detriment of others.
IF potentials in other states were harnessed like Lagos, others would have stood on their own without rushing to Abuja every month.

I deeply regret being a Blackman cry cry cry
Obviously we know nothing about Administration.

Dude! you're regretting the pride and honour of being black. You're a shame and disgrace.
Friends; I'm blessed being black. Give me another life again, I'll prefer returning being blacker.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by 1stgrade: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Because NIGERIAN leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA
I know that if NIGERIA were to be a person, she would allow only a White man govern her.

Imagine how people now Congratulate LAGOS STATE for such achievement at the detriment of others.
IF potentials in other states were harnessed like Lagos, others would have stood on their own without rushing to Abuja every month.

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by amazingcharis: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
The governor dey try. But he's not the only one sha.
Meanwhile I get FREE AIRTIME by using the MyAds App. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls. this airtime works on all networks.

Download the MyAds App from playstore and use the referral code NIGAIRTIME when signing up and get some instant cash.

Etisalat users can pm on hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by stagger: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
santity100:
It is very painful that most states are unable to pay salaries for some months and even the oil rich states with huge allocations are in this category.

Despite all this Lagos State Government has continued to pay salary to its public servants on the 23rd or 22nd on every month and recently leave allowance was paid to public servant.

Kudos to Lagos State Government !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kudos to Governor Ambode !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lagos makes 76% of its revenue from IGR. That is why they can afford to pay. Besides, most of the state is developed and has commercial activity. Some LGAs in some states are glorified villages.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Lagos, as of now, is the only apc state that is holding on to its promises. Lagos has been a dreamland for all but its painful that some governors dont challenge themselves to make their state a paradise. Am not happy with my state but am hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by persius555(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA

I see reasoning in your opinion but that regreting to be a black man is a depressing statement.
I rather be african than any other race. My opinion.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by gretblue: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Allen97:
Yea kudos..... Buh dis guy nid orientation why did he remove d whole brt fashola brought nd still destroying the bus-stops..... D moni e is usin tu bring new bus can b used for other things
Don't be economical with the truth.Fashola Brt buses looked old,hence the reason Ambode replaced them with the new modern ones with 24hrs A/c and other facilities.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Dollaz: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Bayelsa state pays once in six months.
Very shameful.
No thanks to our clueless Gov.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by mikeapollo: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Allen97:
Yea kudos..... Buh dis guy nid orientation why did he remove d whole brt fashola brought nd still destroying the bus-stops..... D moni e is usin tu bring new bus can b used for other things

My friend, analysis issues properly.The BRT bus-stops erected by Fashola were mostly waste of resources.
How do you build bus-stops that do not have any space(or platform) that at least a few people e.g. pregnant women, old people, small kids can sit while waiting for the next bus?
How could a govt you build bus- stops that cannot act as temporary shelter to shield/cover people from rain and heat of the sun?
The bus-stops built by Fashola were total rubbish!

The useless Fashola govt also erected walls in the middle of Ikorodu road, all in the name of demarcating the road for BRT buses, and this has destroyed the structural integrity of the road.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Mendelssohn(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Qaisar1:
ok. I'm not from Lagos State though. But I'm very sure the Governor of my state receives his salary two (2) months before time.

Enjoy, don't offend... Guess the state

Ekiti state.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by drfeyisayo(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]With the huge IGR one cant expect less. y they were able to keep paying workers When Obasanjo detained their allocation for several months due to the creation of new local governments.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by guruvick(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2016
What about cross river state dat pays double salary

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by hackactigist: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2016
hmmmm......my elder bros serving the country as a member of Nigeria Police Force is yet to receive his salary.....Nigeria Police should stop using the salaries of their slaves to boost their contract with banks!!!!!
santity100:
It is very painful that most states are unable to pay salaries for some months and even the oil rich states with huge allocations are in this category.

Despite all this Lagos State Government has continued to pay salary to its public servants on the 23rd or 22nd on every month and recently leave allowance was paid to public servant.

Kudos to Lagos State Government !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kudos to Governor Ambode !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by lilprinze: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Eeroh95:
hmm...oya guess what buuari,Jonathan and the militants will do today

I don't understand your question... You mean I didn't say Lagos in my head before I clicked the headline?
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Richard2010(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Respect to Governor Ambode I love you
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by labyrinth(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Advert!
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by oostin: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Please get your facts right. There are a number of states including Cross River State and Anambra state that pay their workers before the end of the month.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by mamawin(f): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Chuksemi:
This is good. I think every Governor should emulate this.
they all wish to, but..... you know now, kudi, owo, ego, money. na im no gree o
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Here in Chevron Nigeria....

Our salary is paid on 18th of every month.
Infact we collect three salary
On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.

Thank you Jesus...

Its a dream JOB for everyone...
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2016

On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.

Thank you Jesus...

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2016
On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.

Thank you Jesus...

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2016

On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.

Thank you Jesus...
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2016

On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.

Thank you Jesus.
Its a dream JOB for everyone.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2016
On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2016

On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Duru009(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2016

On 18th- monthly salary
On 20th-Upkeep allowance
On 21st- Profit sharing.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by oostin: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2016
YourNemesis:

Who is congratulating Lagos at the detriment of others, are you okay?
This has nothing to do with being Blacks or Nigerians if not..... London won't be the epicenter of the UK, Paris won't dominate in France, Moscow won't be the alpha and omega of Russia, Cairo won't be the King of Egypt and countless other examples around the world. Lagos isn't even as dominant in Nigeria as Bangkok is in Thailand or Mexico City is in Mexico. So just tell us you have serious self esteem problems, and stop sounding sooo dumb.

Na lagos talk say Nigerian states like no pay salary? Even the oil rich ones like Bayelsa are having wahala.... and you are still blaming Lagos for your woes.
The only other pace in Nigeria where anything similar to a "Lagos" could ever emerge is currently being ravaged by Militancy and insecurity. By the time you come to the realization that Lagos is a self sustaining state that runs its own destiny independent of the Federal Government, I pray it wouldn't be too late for you by then.

If only you were sincere, you would say the whole truth, because we all know that the only issue you have with Lagos is because it is located in Yorubaland. If the same scenario was to play itself out somewhere in the East, you wouldn't be here calling nigerians or blacks politically inept or administratively challenged people. Moreover, if your people lack admin skills, my people definitely do not.
You just destroyed your brilliant response by ending it with the same "your people", "my people" argument you were trying to counter.
We all look forward to the day when Nigerians will make their point without the usual ethnic and religious bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.