Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? (25561 Views)

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Etisalat Latest 200MB For N200 Data Bundle Plan For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by djblue007(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2016
I rather subscribe to MTN 1.5gb for #1000 than subscribe to Glo 10gb for #2500. Very slow even with +H in my area. Your battery just gets drained.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Jalinco: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2016
ihatebuhari:
oga pls if u don't have anything to write, go help ur mum in d kitchen
Na wa for u o,
You hate Buhari, hate Islam, hate Youngzedd. But your butt is OK if you don't hate men
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Obynolee(f): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2016
tayo60:
Well I use etisalat because it is very fast in my area here. Don't know about your area o.

Please how much is their monthly plan for Android and how many gig?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Obynolee(f): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2016
omusiliyu:
Etisalat 4gb awoof

How can I get it bro
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by etuhemmanuel(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2016
hustler86:

Awoof data grin.. btw y do u hate buhari so much dt u evn display such an ass-set to show it.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
Glo on the move

whatzapp call is more clearer that American Verizon wireless or T mobile network
GLO is the SLOWEST network in Nigeria in terms of Internet speed

#FACT
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by deeway200(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2016
AIRTEL IS THE BEST ANY TIME ANYDAY. AM REALLY ENJOYING MY AIRTEL. IT'S THE FASTEST IN MY HOME, IN MY OFFICE AND IN MY CHURCH

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by etuhemmanuel(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2016
lifezone247:

correct guys wink

and you can share with five other subscribers by dialling *127*01*your friend's number#

Make e4 4 no waste cool

Glo- UNLIMITED!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by dmcdad: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2016
asanchez:
i rep Etisalat.... 600kb per second
That's slow na. Haba... 600KB/s in 2016? Ahh!
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by wristbangle: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Well it depends on your location.

As for me, am using GLO because it's okay in my area

But some areas it can be so frustrating.

Etisalat is expensive. Airtel atimes steal your data.

Emptyhen, well just normal.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nature8(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Misskaycee21:
MTN MTN MTN

1.5GB
N1,000
30Days
Text"106" to 131

3.5GB
N2,000
30Days
Text"110" to 131

i use both and it rocks

Yeah, MTN is very fast.. But fast and furious, they no get joy when it comes to MB.. They no dey take eye see MB at all..
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Naff24(f): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2016
penzino:
GLO. But these days, if you subscribe for their 2k5 plan, your data connection becomes unstable and annoying. Am i alone on this
2k5 for how many gb
Cz I am using their 2k5 for 10gb
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by itzcephas(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Glo is the best in my area.. 2500 for 10gb.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by omusiliyu(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Obynolee:

How can I get it bro

We got it in April by dialing *8186# then...and luckily for those that dialed the code then, etisalat automatically renewed the 4gb for them...

Waiting for June awoof.

I heard it will be for 11 months
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by kpangi12(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Can I use the 2500naira data plan on my blackberry Q10 phone?cos my 1400 BBCmonth is bout to finish...kindly epp...ur respone is appreciated..
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by EmmaCSi(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Youngzedd:
If you value your phone, don't subscribe to GLO because you will smatch your phone in anger.

GLO... Slow with pride

*Smash*
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by lordizak(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Youngzedd:
If you value your phone, don't subscribe to GLO because you will smatch your phone in anger.

GLO... Slow with pride
I stayed in Delta, Abj, pH and Lagos, kogi, kd, plateau, Niger, Nasarawa, osun ekiti, Edo, Anambra. Glo never lags. unless u live in undeveloped areas of these States.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by omusiliyu(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
ameezy:
angryguy na which one b dat

We got it in April by dialing *8186# then...and luckily for those that dialed the code then, etisalat automatically renewed the 4gb for them...

Waiting for June awoof.

I heard it will be for 11 months
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
bulldoza:

GLO is the SLOWEST network in Nigeria in terms of Internet speed

#FACT
speak for yourself

There are two networks in Nigeria when it comes to speed and affordability in my area.

Glo, and other networks.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by tdhgee: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2016
kpangi12:
Can I use the 2500naira data plan on my blackberry Q10 phone?cos my 1400 BBCmonth is bout to finish...kindly epp...ur respone is appreciated..

Yeah, you can.

Change APN to gloflat
Username: flat
Password: flat
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Youngzedd(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2016
ihatebuhari:
oga pls if u don't have anything to write, go help ur mum in d kitchen

It's not your fault, I blame the network provider that gave you free MB. People like you shouldn't have access to the Internet.

I am entitled to my opinion, you must be GLO employee.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Youngzedd(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
lordizak:

I stayed in Delta, Abj, pH and Lagos, kogi, kd, plateau, Niger, Nasarawa, osun ekiti, Edo, Anambra. Glo never lags. unless u live in undeveloped areas of these States.

I live in the great city of Calabar. GLO use to be manageable before but not any longer, I reported to them many times still nothing happened.

I couldn't up to 200MB from my monthly subscription, I have no other option than to dump them.

Its not all about price, quality matters. The kind of biz I do doesn't need slow connection. I spend money on data and I don't regret it.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by kpangi12(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
tdhgee:

Yeah, you can.

Change APN to gloflat
Username: flat
Password: flat

Thanks bro...u too much jo
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Well, I use O'net 4mbps at work and it's unlimited.

Mtn on my phone 1mbps

Glo on my phone 600kbps-1.5mbps though very unstable network.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by percyshelu(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2016
etisalat all d way, browse with 2mb/s and can increase to 3mb/s, but I Cnt use 1gb to browse for 2 days even without downloading
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Youngzedd(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
EmmaCSi:

*Smash*

Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by omoharry(f): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
MTN wacked my 1gb data plan for no obvious reasons..since then i stopped using MTN..they are can be unreliable and fraudulent sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.