Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. (9346 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Afam(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

why not address nuzo?

@sjeezy8,

I did not address nuzo because he is not turning everything into a tribal supremacy contest as larez is doing.

I believe that we can discuss any topic under the sun, we can agree and disagree on issues without insults and definitely without turning everything into a tribal affair.

I live and work in Lagos and needless to emphasis the fact I have friends mostly from the West who do not sleep and wake up drumming tribal support for everything they come across.

Personally, people who see every single thing through a tribal prism don't deserve to be seen or heard because they are the very cause of problems in this country.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
babapupa:

Oh yes, and to top it up, they also wear Oyimbo hats and put feathers on them as well.

ugliest Halloween clown costume ever grin grin grin
grin

This is jankara market (worse than Ibori's cap). Lagos is uncivilised and brutish, they are cannibals.
[img]http://mypenmypaper.files./2009/02/human-part-thumb.jpg?w=454&h=591[/img]

Lynching by civilised people who deport other Nigerians

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by ThinkRait: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
So sad.
See how an otherwise intellectually stimulating thread turned tribalistic.

@Larez,
I read your initial post and I admired your creativity. Right now, I am very dissappointed. You have allowed some tribalist bring out the tribalist in you.
A little advice:
Look for a way to bring back your initial post.
Try as much as possible not to allow this thread turm into one of the numerous tribal battlegrounds.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
ThinkRait:

So sad.

@Larez,
I read your initial post and I admired your creativity. Right now, I am very dissappointed. You have allowed some tribalist bring out the tribalist in you.
A little advice:
Try as much as possible not to allow this thread turm into one of the numerous tribal battlegrounds.

Thanks for your trust and belief in me. However, you are indeed wrong about me being a tribalist. If you check my message history in my profile, you will be in full agreement with me about this. Now check these other guys who came here to disturb, and you will be convinced about their agenda. If you noticed in my posts, I was merely mocking them. Thanks anyway for caring.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Beaf:

Do me a favour Bro, and delete those pictures from this thread. Don't you think it is sickening to be posting stuff like that online? These are bodies of human being such as yourself and should not be disrespected or desecrated. There is nothing comical about the slaughter of fellow human beings. You may want to also delete any other such pictures on your hard drive. It is truly sickening.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Afam(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:

@Beaf:

Do me a favour Bro, and delete those pictures from this thread. Don't you think it is sickening to be posting stuff like that online? These are bodies of human being such as yourself and should not be disrespected or desecrated. There is nothing comical about the slaughter of fellow human beings. You may want to also delete any other such pictures on your hard drive. It is truly sickening.

Do you know that you do more harm by the hatred you are spreading here?

Your hate filled and tribalistic posts are far worse than the images you seem to be complaining about but it is obvious you don't realize it probably because you grew up being thought that it was ok to hate another even when you don't know why you were being asked to hate.

You are a classical hypocrite.

Your explanation to the guy that referred to you as a tribalist is laughable because you think you can influence the impression people have about you. Grow up! People will judge you based on the hate filled post you put down especially when you cannot see anything well unless doing so with a tribal prism.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:

@Beaf:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. . .

When you guys post racist comments and pictures, people react to show that you are uncivilised. I warned you earlier and did not respond when you made this a "tribal" issue and heaped derogatory comments on the ND. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-314283.96.html#msg4421786

If anybody has Niger Delta pictures to post, I have even more Lagos pictures.
If anybody has derogatory things to say about the Niger Delta, I have things to say about Lagos.

We can make our points without getting "tribal".

Live with those images.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
Beaf:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. . .

When you guys post racist comments and pictures, people react to show that you are uncivilised. I warned you earlier and did not respond when you made this a "tribal" issue and heaped derogatory comments on the ND. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-314283.96.html#msg4421786

If anybody has Niger Delta pictures to post, I have even more Lagos pictures.
If anybody has derogatory things to say about the Niger Delta, I have things to say about Lagos.

We can make our points without getting "tribal".

Live with those images.

You are a very foolish man indeed and you have further exposed your ignorance. I now looked at the pictures closely, and honestly I have failed to see any Yoruba looking person in those pictures. The first guy on his knees is clearly from the East if Nigerian. A zoom-in of the crowd in the second one shows a bunch of Eastern looking folks. How do we even know these pictures were taken in Lagos? Can anyone trust people like you who's only purpose on Nairaland is to tackle other tribes?

May God help your soul that you have mortgaged to the Devil. Civilization is not something people claim, it is infact a way of life that they live. You have further proven your barbarism. SMH
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:

You are a very foolish man indeed and you have further exposed your ignorance. I now looked at the pictures closely, and honestly I have failed to see any Yoruba looking person in those pictures. The first guy on his knees is clearly from the East if Nigerian. A zoom-in of the crowd in the second one shows a bunch of Eastern looking folks. How do we even know these pictures were taken in Lagos? Can anyone trust people like you who's only purpose on Nairaland is to tackle other tribes?

May God help your soul that you have mortgaged to the Devil. Civilization is not something people claim, it is infact a way of life that they live. You have further proven your barbarism. SMH

Fool.

"The business is all about raw cash. A fresh human head has a street value of N250, 000. Fresh internal organs like heart, lung, kidney, and so on go for 500,000 a piece.

Other vital parts like penis, vagina and breast costs N50,000 each.Fresh tongue is sold at N100,000.

Sunday Sun learnt when a tongue is “ritualized and jujufied” that it “works well” for traders and people who apply for visa to go abroad “when well prepared, no one go question you for embassy and even your working place”, a dealer whose alias is Baba Ibeji revealed.

Toe and finger, Sunday Sun further learnt are good for travelers and business people. “ The toe is for traveling without falling.

The finger is to make money. Any thing you touch turns to money”, Baba Ibeji said.

Fresh toe and finger goes for N50,000 each.

. . .Jankara might be the possible place where missing persons in Lagos resurface but reduced to faceless, liveless body parts"

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/15/512.html
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
Wow,  One has to be very careful about these 419 Boys. The despicable Beaf is a fraud that will go to any extent to attempt to bring down Yoruba people. The pictures he posted are not even from Nigeria. In my process of zooming in to look at the faces, I had to copy the picture to my desktop. Here is the name of the picture: CampQuadroANC_Exiles_learned_murder_rape_as_terrorism_tools_thumb[3].jpg.

We often give people the benefit of doubt based on our own value systems, but we should be wary of evil men spreading propaganda. The picture's name which anyone of you can download by dragging it to your desktop clearly says Camp Quadro ANC,  This is obviously something to do with South Africa where camp Quadro and the ANC are. From henceforth, regard Beaf as a criminal and probably insane person who's life is a fraud itself.

Anyone can download that picture to see for themselves. God don catch thief today.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
^007! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
With all the "tribal" bullshit you have been talking, I'm not surprised that you are turning out to be daft as a dog also. Click this link boy http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/15/sun/Human-part.jpg
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Larez

This should put an end to your tribalist bullshit about other parts of Nigeria outside Lagos. Don't click this link if either your kids or any juveniles are about the place http://www.spifftv.com/video.php?id=279
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by dedeike: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
fashola is good relative to his predecessors. But i will not be dragged into the bandwagon of praisesinging him. Given the huge resources at his disposal, more is expected of him. lagos state is still far from civility. More buildings need to give way for good roads and pedestrian walkways. all shanties and makeshift lock up shops should be demolished.  drainages ought to be evacuated. molues and okadas should leave the roads.more bridges and ringroads to aid traffic decongestion. slums should be evacuated and in its stead gardens and parks. if he lacks the will, let him consult El Rufai. finally, let him strip himself of Tinubu and his coterie of Agberos.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Afam(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
@topic,

Fashola is doing well but Sullivan Chime is doing very well in Enugu state.

Unfortunately, many people focus their attention on Lagos and wrongly assume that he is the only performing governor to the extent that some people would claim that other states would not mind Fashola becoming their preferred governor.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
fashola is good relative to his predecessors. But i will not be dragged into the bandwagon of praisesinging him. Given the huge resources at his disposal, more is expected of him. lagos state is still far from civility. More buildings need to give way for good roads and pedestrian walkways. all shanties and makeshift lock up shops should be demolished. drainages ought to be evacuated. molues and okadas should leave the roads.more bridges and ringroads to aid traffic decongestion. slums should be evacuated and in its stead gardens and parks. if he lacks the will, let him consult El Rufai. finally, let him strip himself of Tinubu and his coterie of Agberos.

Obeviously, Fashola can not fix decades of neglect and poor planing in 2 years and a lot state gov' and even abuja sef get money at their disposal, all they do is neglect their responsibilities and stash away all the money inside personal accounts.

lol @ let him consult El Rufai as if fashola get the luxury of a planed and ready made city from the gets,

Abeg be reasonable and constructive jare.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
ThinkRait:

So sad.

@Larez,
A little advice:

Im wondering why your not talking to beaf?

When you obviously see him posting disgusting pics that happen all over Nigeria

If larez was just as immature as beaf he would have posted pics of the poverty and death in the EAST or SS.

You and Afam are biased if anything
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ beaf i feel sorry for you because ND is suffering and will continue to suffer

so i dont really blame your stupidity and ignorance
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by bombsquad(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2009
dedeike:

fashola is good relative to his predecessors. But i will not be dragged into the bandwagon of praisesinging him. Given the huge resources at his disposal, more is expected of him. lagos state is still far from civility. More buildings need to give way for good roads and pedestrian walkways. all shanties and makeshift lock up shops should be demolished.  drainages ought to be evacuated. molues and okadas should leave the roads.more bridges and ringroads to aid traffic decongestion. slums should be evacuated and in its stead gardens and parks. if he lacks the will, let him consult El Rufai. finally, let him strip himself of Tinubu and his coterie of Agberos.

Your post is not suprising to me. .Fashola has done so much that a lot of people now expect nothing but PLAIN MAGIC from him. . .dont you realise that to walk a child has to first learn how to crawl?Wont he take lagos from the doldrums before bringing it to a state of eldorado?

Everything takes time my friend. . . .and realise if it wasnt for the tinubu you speak down against you wouldnt have fashola in the first place. .you would probably have had obanikoro who would have had to use the first two years to learn the job and then use the next two years to steal money and achieve a quarter of what fashola achieved in his first year alone.

and dont forget fashola has the benefit of experienced technocrats like banire on his team. . how the hell can he go wrong?things can only get better my people.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
@sjeezy8

Stop clowning. Anybody can go through the thread and see how long you guys provocation lasted before I reacted. This is where I am from (thats so that you can look for equivalent images). https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278235.0.html
Believe me, there is more in the arsenal if you people continue to be "tribal". Small boy!

If you go "tribal", you'll get burned. Simple as!
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
Afam-

For what it's worth, people love Fashola for a whole lot of reasons, not just because he's building roads and bridges, they equally love his style, personal character and governing style. Dude pulled them back from the edge of abyss and total destruction and he  is not your average Nigerian politician.

Simple stuff like riding around Lagos without sirens blasting and mopol beating people to clear road endeared a lot of people.

You might want to visit his website sometimes. Dude is out every single day doing something and touching people's lives, just check the dates on the pics and videos.

http://www.tundefashola.com/sight/index.html
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
Afam:

@topic,

Fashola is doing well but Sullivan Chime is doing very well in Enugu state.

Unfortunately, many people focus their attention on Lagos and wrongly assume that he is the only performing governor to the extent that some people would claim that other states would not mind Fashola becoming their preferred governor.

From your earlier post i thought you had some sense but now i see you dont. How can one compare Enugu with a population of 5-6 million to Lagos with a population of 15-20 million?  Not to mention the decades of neglect made by the Federal Government in regards to Lagos' population density. Fashola is doing 1 trillion times better than Sullivan Chime. Give credit where credit is due especially with Lagos being the smallest state in Nigeria while having the highest population.  Not to mention the many illiterate migrants from all of Nigeria, Niger republic, Benin republic and Burkina Faso. When Enugu reaches 15- 20 million poplation with a predicted growth to 25 million we'll acknowledge Enugu. But right now fashola is doin what he can and its like david and goliath.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
Baaf-

wetin be your own with lagos sef? you no dey taya ni? don't you have better fish to fry inside the delta?

Bad mouth Lagos as much as you want, this picture is your doomed past and future. This is all you have to look up to,

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
It may be pertinent to also mention that this thread is not about Enugu or Chime. This is a thread that was created based on consensus about Fashola. Even yesterday evening, I read in the news about him being labeled by a Northern Governor as the leader of all the other Governors. This Governor further requested that Fashola invites him to Lagos, so he could learn more about good governance from Fashola. Statements now being made confirms my earlier observation about some certain clowns thinking that they are in competition with Lagos and particularly Yoruba people. Lagosians are simply celebrating a Great Governor who truly cares about the people. Are we allowed to do this in peace?

We should all attempt to stick to the subject of this thread please.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by dedeike: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ babapupa
yes i agree with you that fashola cannot clean the pervasive rot in lagos within 2 years. its also too early in the day to start cothing him in the garb of a messiah. The truth is that there is still much work to be done in lagos. too much praises has the tendency to deceive him that he has attained uhuru. Lagos has enough money more than three states combined. its difficult for one not to perform as a governor of lagos. this explains why every administration is always praised to high heavens. Marwa was hailed, Tinubu was adored and now fashola is being worshiped. every sincere person will advice Fashola to romance less with tinubu. the latter accounts for the bad sides of his govt. every objective mind would reiterate the fact that the presence of street hawkers, motor park touts, Tinubu's agberos, illegal structures, slums and broken pieces of iron mongery called MOLUE still gives lagos the toga of an urban jungle.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
babapupa:

wetin be your own with lagos sef? you no dey taya ni? don't you have better fish to fry inside the delta?

Bad mouth Lagos as much as you want, this picture is your doomed past and future. This is all you have to look up to,

babapupa: ugliest Halloween clown costume ever

That is what you called the way we dress in the ND yesterday.

I am only reacting to tribalistic fools like you.

At least we arent at this level in ND sha.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kJCHuVgME&hl=en&fs=1" "type="[/flash]
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
The truth is that there is still much work to be done in lagos.

And who is saying there isn't?

Like I said, Fashola can not fix decades of neglect and poor planing in 2 years  and Rome was not built in a day.

If people won hail am, na their prerogative. It's not a crime to love and show love.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Afam(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
babapupa:

Afam-

For what it's worth, people love Fashola for a whole lot of reasons, not just because he's building roads and bridges, they equally love his style, personal character and governing style. Dude pulled them back from the edge of abyss and total destruction and he  is not your average Nigerian politician.

Simple stuff like riding around Lagos without sirens blasting and mopol beating people to clear road endeared a lot of people.

You might want to visit his website sometimes. Dude is out every single day doing something and touching people's lives, just check the dates on the pics and videos.

http://www.tundefashola.com/sight/index.html

I stated earlier that the focus is on Fashola because Lagos is usually in the spotlight.

I was in Enugu sometime last month and I was shocked at what the governor is doing in that state. Security is guaranteed and basically non existent fraudulent practices as he personally inspects projects at night, does not move around with siren and all that. I am sure not many people know this, hence my referencing him.

I do not belong to the group that are desperate to prove that their tribe is better. I do not want to belong to the same group with idiots like larez and sjeezy8.

sjeezy8:

From your earlier post i thought you had some sense but now i see you dont. How can one compare Enugu with a population of 5-6 million to Lagos with a population of 15-20 million?  Not to mention the decades of neglect made by the Federal Government in regards to Lagos' population density. Fashola is doing 1 trillion times better than Sullivan Chime. Give credit where credit is due especially with Lagos being the smallest state in Nigeria while having the highest population.  Not to mention the many illiterate migrants from all of Nigeria, Niger republic, Benin republic and Burkina Faso. When Enugu reaches 15- 20 million poplation with a predicted growth to 25 million we'll acknowledge Enugu. But right now fashola is doin what he can and its like david and goliath.

Well, considering the high level of "intelligence" you just displayed by putting the population of Lagos at 15 - 20 million and the very stupid notion that while you are ready to praise Fashola for the work he is doing in Lagos and claiming he is a performing governor (by the way in comparison with others) you cannot stand any form of reference to another performing governor.

Only tribal bigots like you can descend so low like you have done.

By the way my reference to Sullivan of Enugu was clear enough as some idiots like you had earlier claimed that other states would not mind having Fashola as their own governor.

larez:

It may be pertinent to also mention that this thread is not about Enugu or Chime. This is a thread that was created based on consensus about Fashola. Even yesterday evening, I read in the news about him being labeled by a Northern Governor as the leader of all the other Governors. This Governor further requested that Fashola invites him to Lagos, so he could learn more about good governance from Fashola. Statements now being made confirms my earlier observation about some certain clowns thinking that they are in competition with Lagos and particularly Yoruba people. Lagosians are simply celebrating a Great Governor who truly cares about the people. Are we allowed to do this in peace?

We should all attempt to stick to the subject of this thread please.

Interesting, when you are not lying about anything, spreading hate you are typing out of point.

Where were you when idiots like you claimed that other states would not mind having Fashola as their own governor.

In case your warped sense of reasoning cannot get any worse, the moment you begin to compare Fashola to other governors you simply invite comparisons whether your pig head agrees with this fact or not.

Why don't you rid yourself of the Yoruba this, Yoruba that. There is life outside tribalism shithead.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2009
Afam:

I stated earlier that the focus is on Fashola because Lagos is usually in the spotlight.

I was in Enugu sometime last month and I was shocked at what the governor is doing in that state. Security is guaranteed and basically non existent fraudulent practices as he personally inspects projects at night, does not move around with siren and all that. I am sure not many people know this, hence my referencing him.

I do not belong to the group that are desperate to prove that their tribe is better. I do not want to belong to the same group with idiots like larez and sjeezy8.

Well, considering the high level of "intelligence" you just displayed by putting the population of Lagos at 15 - 20 million and the very stupid notion that while you are ready to praise Fashola for the work he is doing in Lagos and claiming he is a performing governor (by the way in comparison with others) you cannot stand any form of reference to another performing governor.

Only tribal bigots like you can descend so low like you have done.

By the way my reference to Sullivan of Enugu was clear enough as some idiots like you had earlier claimed that other states would not mind having Fashola as their own governor.

Interesting, when you are not lying about anything, spreading hate you are typing out of point.

Where were you when idiots like you claimed that other states would not mind having Fashola as their own governor.

In case your warped sense of reasoning cannot get any worse, the moment you begin to compare Fashola to other governors you simply invite comparisons whether your pig head agrees with this fact or not.

Why don't you rid yourself of the Yoruba this, Yoruba that. There is life outside tribalism shithead.

GREAT THANKS, ( still not making sense of your statement about how Sullivan of Enugu is performing very well compared to "well" Fashola) The fact remains the same Enugu aint shiot the population is like 1/3 of Lagos' less people more )

The state has a population of 17 million out of a national estimate of 150 million. The UN estimates that at its present growth rate, Lagos state will be third largest mega city the world by Y2015 after Tokyo in Japan an Bombay in India.

Of this population, Metropolitan Lagos, an area covering 37% of the land area of Lagos State is home to over 85% of the State population.

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=subpage&spid=12&mnu=null
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Afam(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

GREAT THANKS, ( still not making sense of your statement about how Sullivan of Enugu is performing very well compared to "well" Fashola) The fact remains the same Enugu aint shiot the population is like 1/3 of Lagos' less people more )

The state has a population of 17 million out of a national estimate of 150 million. The UN estimates that at its present growth rate, Lagos state will be third largest mega city the world by Y2015 after Tokyo in Japan an Bombay in India.

Of this population, Metropolitan Lagos, an area covering 37% of the land area of Lagos State is home to over 85% of the State population.

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=subpage&spid=12&mnu=null

Wonderful! So you are capable of disagreeing with someone without the insults? You are making progress, keep it up.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
It is obvious that the fly on the wall is buzzing real hard to get attention. However, I have chosen to ignore the bastard who is obviously showing the jungle style that he was raised in.

Now back to the subject; I find it very interesting that the more I look into what Lagos State is doing, the more I realize that our good Governor is a very sophisticated man. I came across a comprehensive plan for a part of Lagos. This is the Lekki Corridor.

My background in planning and design in the United States exposed me to a lot of comprehensive maps of both new developments and redevelopment. As a matter of fact, a close friend of mine was involved in the rehabilitation of Charlotte, North Carolina from what was a city full of ghettos to what is now a model area of the United States. This is one of the hidden heroes of Nigeria, who is well recognized and respected in the whole of North carolina.

What I find amazing despite my exposure is the way, this Lekki plan has been done, and the sophistication shown in the planning. Issues ranging from Population density, and the infrastructural requirements to service the population, to transportation, evacuation, telephony, security, trash collection and drainage has been addressed. Even though due to my experience I can see some things that can be improved, I am highly impressed.

They say a picture says a thousand words, so I will pause and let these pictures of excerpts out of 202 pages do the talking.

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2009
More

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
More

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Afam(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2009
Of course, when some people cannot handle logic and common sense they begin to make ridiculous claims and begin to post images all over the place.

You are a lousy tout and nothing more. Before you know it this clown will claim he designed the White House mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Most Corrupt Countries In Africa / Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today / IGP Commends Police Performance In Rivers Rerun Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.