Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single (701 Views)

What Makes Women Happy In A Relationship. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Ever Seen A Beautiful Woman Or Hunky Guy And Just Wished You Were Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single by xavier3(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
I didnt know where to create this thread, so sue me, Anyways here's the thing

My friends were talking about the reasons why women both single and married cheat; as if they aint playas themselves smiley smiley . I found their discussion fascinating and boring, but something they said got my attention and that is, "No matter how happily a woman may be married, it always pleases her to discover that there is a nice man who wishes that she were not." So i decided to throw it open to all, especially the ladies, as to how true is their statement and the reason behind it.
Re: Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single by Moyola(f): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
Woman dhiz; woman dhat! Dont men wish same? undecided
Re: Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2009
It's very true. Not only guys need their egos massaged!
Re: Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single by xavier3(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
ezinne1212:

It's very true. Not only guys need their egos massaged!

Although she found out dat a guy wishes she werent hooked. it shuldnt b a reason 2 cause her to cheat; as some guys would if dey had bin in d same situation
Re: Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single by ievbuomw(f): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2009
Of course!! It lets me know that I still got it. It also reminds my husband that he needs to protect what will ALWAYS be his LOL

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice / What should he do? / Can He Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.