Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

A Question For GEJ Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For GEJ Supporters (6350 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Promised 23 Million Votes For GEJ During 2015 Election / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Why Are Many Nigerians,especially Gej's Supporters In Love with Donald Trump? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Standing5:
It is often argued that GEJ had superior economic policies compared to Buhari admin whenever the issue of dwindling economic fortune under the current admin is being highlighted, but I like to know, If truly GEJ had better economic policies, why did the economy fail towards the end of his tenure instead of failing at the beginning and improving after the effect of the alleged good economic policies and huge oil windfall had come into play?
Why borrow towards the end of his tenure to pay salary and not the beginnin?
Why the prediction of doom and warning of harder times ahead by NOI and co towards the hand over of power to the current admin and not at the initial stage of GEJ tenure?
Please I need to be 'educated' as I seem not to find any point supporting these claims in all my search.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please consider for front page status.
Are you just waking up from sleep?

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Caseless: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboy756:
little child... Wake up. Its been more than 365 days GEJ handed over power. Buhari is the new Sheriff as said by his e-warriors. The Sheriff incharge of the destruction of Nigeria and it's economy
answer his questions!

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by CyberTerrorist: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboy756:
grow up.
That's Omenka so, give him the dose he needs.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by begod: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Standing5:
Please, matured replies please no need for insults, just educate a brother.
you can only educate who need education not the once with foolish question, after 1 yr in office you are still asking foolish questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2016
deji68:
He pain U? grin grin ..... u mean Kaduna -abuja rail project and others are not good enoug[/b]h ... your God has not even started any Project after one year how is he going to beat Ethopia...regret wasting my time replying u...mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and he used billions for it...tahhhh....dont make me laugh...[b]mediocre

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
so na kobo them dey use build railway olodo grin grin grin grin
tsdarkside:

and he used billions for it...tahhhh....dont make me laugh...mediocre..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by greatiyk4u(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboy756:
little child... Wake up. Its been more than 365 days GEJ handed over power. Buhari is the new Sheriff as said by his e-warriors. The Sheriff incharge of the destruction of Nigeria and it's economy

Off point try again later!

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by greatiyk4u(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2016
deji68:
well let me help u..if u bought rice 7,5k/bag under GEJ and now 18k/bag..that is his agric policy (GES, e.t.c).... if u see trains running GEJ infrastructural renewal policy.... if are buying with ur credit card(GEJ cashless policy).....Naira was relatively stable GEJ sound economic policies...TSA BVN IPPIS to curb corruption..... if u are in doubt u can invoke FOI....a bill signed into law by GEJ..... the list is long cool cool cool

Buying foreign rice cheap is what you call GEJ agric policy?

Sincere ignorance is truly dangerous
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by naijaboy756: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Off point try again later!
stop forming what you are not. Lol
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2016
quid:

Are you just waking up from sleep?

the problem with your theory is: under jonathan every thing subtedized...everything...

that is not a good economic policie...and its extremly against the system capitalism like america that we copy.....

i can not pay your everything for you....this is how communist russia collapsed..that system is not good for us....

you want a better living standard,then work more!!!.....or be happy with what you can afford...

some americans have 3 jobs.....imagine.....the world is no paradies....you have to struggle very hard to have it better than others..........
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2016
i think Nigerian wont mind buying "foreign cheap" rice under this Gov....at least u admit it was cheaper then....u can read the review below to take u out of your ignorance

http://www.sharpedgenews.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=578:the-reality-of-rice-revolution-in-nigeria-and-why-we-must-cheer&Itemid=634

greatiyk4u:

Buying foreign rice cheap is what you call GEJ agric policy?

Sincere ignorance is truly dangerous
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by ogmask: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2016
The questions raised by the op are very valid. Anything short of a direct answer is window dressing. NOI was consistently warning of gloomy days ahead even in the midst of oil windfall, yet pple cannot piece the lines together, they will rather start the Nigerian economy from May last year.

Watch out, they will come in their numbers to derail this beautiful and thought provoking thread.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

the problem with your theory is: under jonathan every thing subtedized...everything...

that is not a good economic policie...and its extremly against the system capitalism like america that we copy.....

i can not pay your everything for you....this is how communist russia collapsed..that system is not good for us....

you want a better living standard,then work more!!!.....or be happy with what you can afford...

some americans have 3 jobs.....imagine.....the world is no paradies....you have to struggle very hard to have it better than others..........
Under your immaculate PMB, 4 tomatoes cost N1,881.00
Meaning that 1 tomato costs N470.25

I know you will prefer to remain asleep . . .

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2016
in May we had a new Gov place..so what they do to stem the looming gloom ?? ...appointing a finance minister 7 month after is not a good move abi?
ogmask:
The questions raised by the op are very valid. Anything short of a direct answer is window dressing. NOI was consistently warning of gloomy days ahead even in the midst of oil windfall, yet pple cannot piece the lines together, they will rather start the Nigerian economy from May last year.

Watch out, they will come in their numbers to derail this beautiful and thought provoking thread.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by 2sexycom(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Ephemmm:

U see! If you are intelligent enough, you could have done your homework well before coming here to post unempirical statement online.

Your comments are just as fake as GEJ TILL 2019.
I didn't support GEJ, never did right from his 2011 entrance. However, I am someone who often stood for the truth to the best of my ability, thus, I can't negate the fact that GEJ's tenure is better than BUhari's aside corruption that smeared his regime.

Things have increased by almost 100% since Buhari took over.

One thing I also do not like about APC and her fanatics (I supported Buhari but certainly not a fanatic) is that they expend too much energy BLAMING... every interview that has been granted to the APC cohorts hasn't been excused of any BLAME on the previous government.

Life has taught me that a man who blames everyone but himself for his misfortune can HARDLY succeed and APC is towing that path dangerous. I hope by 2019, they won't say "the reason that the reason why we couldn't deliver on our electoral promise/mandate is because of PDP"

APC may not have a second chance because Nigerians are wiser now. It will take double efforts to convince them in 2019 if care isn't taken.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2016
2sexycom:

One thing I also do not like about APC and her fanatics (I supported Buhari but certainly not a fanatic) is that they expend too much energy BLAMING... every interview that has been granted to the APC cohorts hasn't been excused of any BLAME on the previous government.

Life has taught me that a man who blames everyone but himself for his misfortune can HARDLY succeed and APC is towing that path dangerous. I hope by 2019, they won't say "the reason that the reason why we couldn't deliver on our electoral promise/mandate is because of PDP"

APC may not have a second chance because Nigerians are wiser now. It will take double efforts to convince them in 2019 if care isn't taken.

@ tsdarkside and standing5 , read this post properly ^^^

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by 2sexycom(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Standing5:
You don't need to post n run away. If there r positives and the economy was failing then what does it say about GEJ govt as a whole? Say it the way it is brother.
Mr man, point out one thing that Buhari has achieved economically... with over 1million lose of jobs.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2016
quid:

look at you...we dont have local tomato sellers no more??...did we always had everywere supermarkets??...

supermarkets are internationaly balanced prices.........their are western-countries that pay nearly 2dollars for a liter of petrol...

na you want to be "we are the world"....soooo,deal with it...its not buharis business.....

the more you accept this globalisation rubbish...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelieve me,,,they more things will cost...

it a matter of time...imagine we would have listened to you wailers and devalued the naira,everything will cost much more!!!..

hmmmm...you dont understand how this world works...learn quick time is running out!!!!....
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by luvinhubby(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Standing5:
Given the fact that the economy nose-dived towards the end of his tenure, could these points of yours be valid as positives? It sounds like an indictment of GEJ admin.

Which economy nose-dived when?

Nigeria had $2.3 billion FDI in 1st quarter of 2015 & had $720 (300% decline) same quarter 2016.

The economy just crashed under Buhari..period!
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

look at you...we dont have local tomato sellers no more??...did we always had everywere supermarkets??...
supermarkets are internationaly balanced prices.........their are western-countries that pay nearly 2dollars for a liter of petrol...
na you want to be "we are the world"....soooo,deal with it...its not buharis business.....
Just admit that APC is grossly incompetent and economically clueless.
Stop beating about the bush . . .

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by 2sexycom(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Standing5:
It Fell? Please how?
My maiin point here is the economy even moving in the downward direction when there was Good policies n excess crude fund. Please let's try and focus on that and not on Buhari admin, I can do a whole thread for that.
you running away from the truth. Was fuel selling for N145 naira during that time? Let's start from there.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2016
2sexycom:
Mr man, point out one thing that Buhari has achieved economically?
@ tsdarkside and standing5 , answer this question ^^^

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2016
dont mind them they will blame Jonathan for not planting enough tomatoes to last the whole PMB 4 years tenure cool cool cool
quid:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
deji68:
dont mind them they will blame Jonathan for not planting enough tomatoes to last the whole PMB 4 years tenure cool cool cool
LWKMD grin grin grin
In fact, Jonathan did not cause enough rain to fall on the tomato plants.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2016
quid:

Just admit that APC is grossly incompetent and economically clueless.
Stop beating about the bush . . .

i voted buhari,not apc to start with anyways...

i voted buhari because of security issues not for economics....soooooo..............i dont care how messed-up the economie is....

so long buhari is good in security issues, i am already happy with him........he has my vote come 2019 already.....mbok..........

i am a construction-worker,and i like my job...i get sacked few times,but my employers always recommend me to other construction companies..

i am never long jobless....never more than a year...

and if things,get that bad that i dont get job no more,i will return back to the delta and grow corn like my uncle that will welcome me back with joy.....soooooooo...i can not loose....
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

i voted buhari because of security issues not for economics....soooooo..............i dont care how messed-up the economie is....
People blame the security issues in the NE to economic frustration in the region.
So, APC's economic dull@rdism might lead to more security problems (eg Fulani herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers)

You are really fast asleep. . .

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2016
quid:

People blame the security issues in the NE to economic frustration in the region.
So, APC's economic dull@rdism might lead to more security problems (eg Fulani herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers)

You are really fast asleep. . .

no money to bribe Fulani herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers.....sorry...

lets find out who has the bigger guns.....may the stronger man win....you are talking to a warrior....i have no problem declaring war on the entire world...
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

no money to bribe Fulani herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers.....sorry...

lets find out who has the bigger guns.....may the stronger man win....you are talking to a warrior....i have no problem declaring war on the entire world...
LMAO grin grin
So your basic economic model is a resort to armed robbery of other peoples land and 'resources'.
Now you see why I love this Einstein quote >>>

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2016
quid:

LMAO grin grin
So your basic economic model is a resort to armed robbery of other peoples land and 'resources'.
Now you see why I love this Einstein quote >>>

how dare you bring that white-motherf in my face:: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry......dont piss my off... angry
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

how dare you bring that white-motherf in my face:: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry......dont piss my off... angry
Einstein was Jewish, and had to run away from Germany where 'white people' were persecuting Jews.

And why are you resorting to swear-words all of a sudden?

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by naijaboy756: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
answer his questions!
answer dundiii question? you want to turn me to a zombie olodo ni?
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by naijaboy756: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

so long buhari is good in security issues, i am already happy with him........he has my vote come 2019 already.....mbok..........

i am a construction-worker,and i like my job...i get sacked few times,but my employers always recommend me to other construction companies..

i am never long jobless....never more than a year...

and if things,get that bad that i dont get job no more,i will return back to the delta and grow corn like my uncle that will welcome me back with joy.....soooooooo...i can not loose....
bros, u well so you did not vote him for economics. may nature forever judge you! human beings sha! what is secured abi where is secured about this useless government? boko haram, herdsmen, militants, Kano beheading etc. where in this Buhari Naija is secured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Error Found On Nigerian Naira / Buhari To Launch Nigeria’s $100bn SDG Financing Framework / Massive Turnout In Onitsha Anambra, As Protest Begin~~Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.