Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Question For GEJ Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For GEJ Supporters (6117 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Promised 23 Million Votes For GEJ During 2015 Election / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Why Are Many Nigerians,especially Gej's Supporters In Love with Donald Trump? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by MalcoImX: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
DaBullIT:
If it's about Buhari , you people go as far back as 1984 to comdemn his activities , but if it's GEJ 365 days is too far ?

Na so una be

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by MalcoImX: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
naijaboy756:
eiya.... i feel for every Buhari supporter. It is the hardest job on earth now. defending something that is hopeless
It is never hard. I feel more secure with Buhari. If GEJ were around we wouldn't be alive talk less of the economy. Experts saw the way Nigeria is being run and the verdict they gave was - if it continues that way (under GEJ), the country would disintegrate.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by freshboi88: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
deji68:
well let me help u..if u bought rice 7,5k/bag under GEJ and now 18k/bag..that is his agric policy (GES, e.t.c).... if u see trains running GEJ infrastructural renewal policy.... if are buying with ur credit card(GEJ cashless policy).....Naira was relatively stable GEJ sound economic policies...TSA BVN IPPIS to curb corruption..... if u are in doubt u can invoke FOI....a bill signed into law by GEJ..... the list is long cool cool cool

Dullard!!!!.... Imported rice is GEJs agric policy, y pple dull for Nigeria like this....u need slap to reformat ur sense.......

Was TSA implemented by GEJ, y u dey lie now, the BVN
Was an idea of the CBN, GEJ had nothing to do with it..
.even the BVN pple have gotten a way round it, so how is that fighting corruption......... Pls which train so we see running..... Which imaginary train is that....

The only rail line that makes sense is d one from kaduna to Abuja which was completed by Buhari......... Which other train do we have abeg??.........

Where is the cassava bread GEJ promised, we're is d 2nd Niger bridge he promised, we're r d roads, we're is the constant light Gej promised us.....

When GEJ and his party came on board did dey meet rice at 7,500??......
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
So a fool like you doesnt know the bread u eat has some component of Cassava in it...that TSA started in 2012 through its pilot scheme was implemented in over 300 MDAs...over 3000 km of railway track were rehabilitated under GEJ..your TIN god want to restart works on 2 Niger bridge....u are still asking for the light GEJ promised 2 years into the administration of Pa Buahri.....well look into mirror , and you will see the real dullard grin grin grin
freshboi88:

Dullard!!!!.... Imported rice is GEJs agric policy, y pple dull for Nigeria like this....u need slap to reformat ur sense.......

Was TSA implemented by GEJ, y u dey lie now, the BVN
Was an idea of the CBN, GEJ had nothing to do with it..
.even the BVN pple have gotten a way round it, so how is that fighting corruption......... Pls which train so we see running..... Which imaginary train is that....

The only rail line that makes sense is d one from kaduna to Abuja which was completed by Buhari......... Which other train do we have abeg??.........

Where is the cassava bread GEJ promised, we're is d 2nd Niger bridge he promised, we're r d roads, we're is the constant light Gej promised us.....

When GEJ and his party came on board did dey meet rice at 7,500??......
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by freshboi88: 12:48am On Jan 04, 2017
deji68:
So a fool like you doesnt know the bread u eat has some component of Cassava in it...that TSA started in 2012 through its pilot scheme was implemented in over 300 MDAs...over 3000 km of railway track were rehabilitated under GEJ..your TIN god want to restart works on 2 Niger bridge....u are still asking for the light GEJ promised 2 years into the administration of Pa Buahri.....well look into mirror , and you will see the real dullard grin grin grin

Stay there and be fooling ur old age, which bread has component of cassava, whts d effect of the component of cassava??.... This guy is super dull, your mumu ehn no get part two...... ..

How come the cassava compoment didnt have any effect on d rice of bread wen d price of imported flour went up...... Keep fooling ur self o.....

Which 3000 rail tracks were rehabilitated by GEJ??..... Pls provide names of the rail track, bfre and after pictures of the rail track den we can start talking about that

TSA was implemented under Buhari we all know wen he implemented it, so dnt lie here.... It's not helping ur cause, ur Ineffectual buffon didn't have d balls to implement it because he was corrupt and was benefiting from the corruption.

You need to remove the scale of hatred blocking ur eyes because it makes u dull, it's makes u appear like a real dullard........help urself oga, so u stop sounding so stvpid anytime u respond to my quote
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by richeso: 2:02am On Jan 04, 2017
tsdarkside:

good man he is.....i was once his fan...i remember joining nairaland a year ago....i was very shocked that people were abusing my hero...

i was even defending him....but after a while reading all the mistakes he did,i was baff and disappointed..

that chibok drama thing shocked me to the bone....the guy is useless...he can not even defend his mothers and sisters...a useless man indeed... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and the black woman need the black-man more than ever now,after alllllllllllll what she went through in the history of this world.....

"..but after a while reading all the mistakes he did,i was baff and disappointed.. " this is where you started having problems from this GOV.
the person who is telling you all he( GEJ ) did was from which Party ? did they ever mention any Good things he ( GEJ ) did ?

lest i forget your Min. of Info is the Chief Propagandist of APC ( The ruling party ). so you ought not to hear any good thing about GEJ.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by richeso: 2:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Standing5:
It is often argued that GEJ had superior economic policies compared to Buhari admin whenever the issue of dwindling economic fortune under the current admin is being highlighted, but I like to know, If truly GEJ had better economic policies, why did the economy fail towards the end of his tenure instead of failing at the beginning and improving after the effect of the alleged good economic policies and huge oil windfall had come into play?
Why borrow towards the end of his tenure to pay salary and not the beginnin?
Why the prediction of doom and warning of harder times ahead by NOI and co towards the hand over of power to the current admin and not at the initial stage of GEJ tenure?
Please I need to be 'educated' as I seem not to find any point supporting these claims in all my search.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please consider for front page status.

well if you will not start pointing my grammatical errors i will like to point out few things. ( sorry , i prefer to use my usual pidgin english )

1. A president best is seen and appreciated by all when there's no internal and external enemies ( based on tribal/religion/region etc )
in GEJ's case.. Religion and Region was his BIG enemies. The Northerners Never liked him, all they did then was pretense. he became president because after the death of Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua the north wasn't prepared enough to file in a preferred choice from the north. he was elected because he was Vice President. forget about the electoral results. he was there on a very hot seat.

2. While he was there. he was been played up like a movie script written and acted upon. 80% of National Assembly, House of Assembly, Senate even the Military are from North. Many of his Good policies never see the lights because of hatred by the pretenders around him. Many Good moves are thwarted, Many projects thwarted, the few ones you see are the ones for the north which was not thwarted like the Educational sector and the Agricultural sector, they knew it was good for them so they didn't battle his efforts on that. He perceived this and tried to make them love him and accept him by doing so much for the north.

3. They use different medium to tarnish his efforts. they so got him because his enemies are majorly in the internal system of Government.
The Bokoharam, the Ebola to Nigeria, the BBOG among others. many of this battles are won but for the one of Bokoharam/BBOG which are majorly scripted and controlled by the internal enemies from the north. wonder why we celebrate sambisa forest and many girls not yet back? ( lol i never believe all that crap from day 1 because i understand the scripts ) also wonder why the Americans, Russians and Most top country military forces came to Nigeria to help fight the war all went back to their various countries without any news of fighting? do you know what they discover? they discover there was nothing to fight for hence the refusal of USA to give Nigeria any weapon.

4. With all this , GEJ Records many achievements mostly the roads, agriculture, education, power and entrepreneurship but the Specially-Employed APC Anti-PDP Reporters reported only bad news about GEJ, calling him unprintable names, Propaganda was the meal of the day all through till the extend Nigerian's was so fed with lies that they don't want to hear anything GEJ despite enjoying Better life ( i didn't say best )

5. this one majorly give answers to your question. ( while on GEJ 4 yr ) APC was Born and only propaganda of the highest order can make it work this time and they makes sure every single effort to bring betterment to Nigerians is thwarted. about a year or less close to election period. the internal enemies takes a new force, tarnishing every efforts of GEJ, Recruit Cyber warriors to spread falsehood. Empowered more agents to frustrate GEJ e.g the BBOG (who Protested massively like a war under GEJ but turns to a calm cat under Buhari..lol)
GEJ was the enemy not the PDP actually. assuming GEJ Accepted to step down for another PDP Member who is from the north. PDP will still be on seat today. there was a misunderstanding and PDP began tearing apart. major players going out because of GEJ refusal as he feel cheated because he wasn't given a 2nd tenure. this was why OBJ moved out.

6. APC of today, made so many damages way back on GEJ's last year on seat just to destroy his image and kick out PDP that they are suffering to fix today. most of their agents e.g Bokoharam is not willing to settle down accepting the mission is accomplished because they are no more in one group. they are now of many groups with different commanders in which their major controller are of the Internal System being used to play politics.

7. let me stop here first. will continue after reading few comments ( and if sleep no carry me )
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 4:18am On Jan 04, 2017
richeso:

well if you will not start pointing my grammatical errors i will like to point out few things. ( sorry , i prefer to use my usual pidgin english )

1. A president best is seen and appreciated by all when there's no internal and external enemies ( based on tribal/religion/region etc )
in GEJ's case.. Religion and Region was his BIG enemies. The Northerners Never liked him, all they did then was pretense. he became president because after the death of Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua the north wasn't prepared enough to file in a preferred choice from the north. he was elected because he was Vice President. forget about the electoral results. he was there on a very hot seat.

2. While he was there. he was been played up like a movie script written and acted upon. 80% of National Assembly, House of Assembly, Senate even the Military are from North. Many of his Good policies never see the lights because of hatred by the pretenders around him. Many Good moves are thwarted, Many projects thwarted, the few ones you see are the ones for the north which was not thwarted like the Educational sector and the Agricultural sector, they knew it was good for them so they didn't battle his efforts on that. He perceived this and tried to make them love him and accept him by doing so much for the north.

3. They use different medium to tarnish his efforts. they so got him because his enemies are majorly in the internal system of Government.
The Bokoharam, the Ebola to Nigeria, the BBOG among others. many of this battles are won but for the one of Bokoharam/BBOG which are majorly scripted and controlled by the internal enemies from the north. wonder why we celebrate sambisa forest and many girls not yet back? ( lol i never believe all that crap from day 1 because i understand the scripts ) also wonder why the Americans, Russians and Most top country military forces came to Nigeria to help fight the war all went back to their various countries without any news of fighting? do you know what they discover? they discover there was nothing to fight for hence the refusal of USA to give Nigeria any weapon.

4. With all this , GEJ Records many achievements mostly the roads, agriculture, education, power and entrepreneurship but the Specially-Employed APC Anti-PDP Reporters reported only bad news about GEJ, calling him unprintable names, Propaganda was the meal of the day all through till the extend Nigerian's was so fed with lies that they don't want to hear anything GEJ despite enjoying Better life ( i didn't say best )

5. this one majorly give answers to your question. ( while on GEJ 4 yr ) APC was Born and only propaganda of the highest order can make it work this time and they makes sure every single effort to bring betterment to Nigerians is thwarted. about a year or less close to election period. the internal enemies takes a new force, tarnishing every efforts of GEJ, Recruit Cyber warriors to spread falsehood. Empowered more agents to frustrate GEJ e.g the BBOG (who Protested massively like a war under GEJ but turns to a calm cat under Buhari..lol)
GEJ was the enemy not the PDP actually. assuming GEJ Accepted to step down for another PDP Member who is from the north. PDP will still be on seat today. there was a misunderstanding and PDP began tearing apart. major players going out because of GEJ refusal as he feel cheated because he wasn't given a 2nd tenure. this was why OBJ moved out.

6. APC of today, made so many damages way back on GEJ's last year on seat just to destroy his image and kick out PDP that they are suffering to fix today. most of their agents e.g Bokoharam is not willing to settle down accepting the mission is accomplished because they are no more in one group. they are now of many groups with different commanders in which their major controller are of the Internal System being used to play politics.

7. let me stop here first. will continue after reading few comments ( and if sleep no carry me )
You prefer to blame 'internal enermies', but forgot to relate these 'internal enermies' directly to the question of GEJ's good policies not helping the economy when already in full effect. The same 'internal enermies' GEJ kept fending off in the media while him and cronies stole billions is what you are trying hard to recycle here.
How do you explain Dasuki, Dokpesi and co with your ,internal enermies' theory?
What about the wait until the last 6 weeks to a new election date before 'intensifying' the fight against BH? Internal enermies too?
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by banki(m): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2017
The part I Dont understand is that what happened to the GEJ auto policy that was supposed to start making cars in Nigeria....Nissan Toyota etc? After all the hype

Buhari didn't cancel the policy before Jonathan left we stopped hearing about it.....was it a scam?
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by wexyee: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2017
naijaboy756:
little child... Wake up. Its been more than 365 days GEJ handed over power. Buhari is the new Sheriff as said by his e-warriors. The Sheriff incharge of the destruction of Nigeria and it's economy
if u get wetin to talk keep kwayet
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by wexyee: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2017
deji68:
well let me help u..if u bought rice 7,5k/bag under GEJ and now 18k/bag..that is his agric policy (GES, e.t.c).... if u see trains running GEJ infrastructural renewal policy.... if are buying with ur credit card(GEJ cashless policy).....Naira was relatively stable GEJ sound economic policies...TSA BVN IPPIS to curb corruption..... if u are in doubt u can invoke FOI....a bill signed into law by GEJ..... the list is long cool cool cool
u called 290 stable..? lol
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2017
And what do you Call 490 ??..Within 1,8 years...

wexyee:
u called 290 stable..? lol
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by wexyee: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2017
deji68:
And what do you Call 490 ??..Within 1,8 years...

i asked u a question i u dont have an answer keep kwayet
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Well If u are Into abuse..I dont have ur time
wexyee:
i asked u a question i u dont have an answer keep kwayet
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hmmm...

Like oyedepo?

Standing5:
It is often argued that GEJ had superior economic policies compared to Buhari admin whenever the issue of dwindling economic fortune under the current admin is being highlighted, but I like to know, If truly GEJ had better economic policies, why did the economy fail towards the end of his tenure instead of failing at the beginning and improving after the effect of the alleged good economic policies and huge oil windfall had come into play?
Why borrow towards the end of his tenure to pay salary and not the beginnin?
Why the prediction of doom and warning of harder times ahead by NOI and co towards the hand over of power to the current admin and not at the initial stage of GEJ tenure?
Please I need to be 'educated' as I seem not to find any point supporting these claims in all my search.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please consider for front page status.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Great thread that help exposed NOI and GEJ as economic prodigal children.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
you still living in denial.... cool
Standing5:
Great thread that help exposed NOI and GEJ as economic prodigal children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva / FG Earned N1.662trn From Oil Block License Renewals, Royalties In One Year / Kumuyi And Nwodo: Blood Is Thicker Than Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.