Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,857 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Lai Mohammed: Where Is The List Of People Returning Money? Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Where Is The List Of People Returning Money? Photo (731 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: Where Is The List Of People Returning Money? Photo by Built2last: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please call Lai Mohammed....its already night of Thursday by APC that they will release the list of corrupt Nigerians who returned money.

Please let's call him. ..enough of promise and fail.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Where Is The List Of People Returning Money? Photo by omoyemirally(f): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
U should call him first and give us d feed back.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Where Is The List Of People Returning Money? Photo by kossyablaze(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Chai
Re: Lai Mohammed: Where Is The List Of People Returning Money? Photo by kc2hansome(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
I called and he simply told me more lies. ;DI called and he simply told me more lies.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Ambode Visits Governor Atiku Bagudu / Nigerian Police Led By Arase Premieres First TV Series,'Beyond Your Sight'(pics) / Gov. El-Rufai Flags Off The Distribution Of Branded Fertilisers To Farmers(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.