Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ever Been Busted With A Love Letter By Your Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Busted With A Love Letter By Your Parents? (456 Views)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Busted With A Love Letter By Your Parents? by demzylahot(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sundays at a time was easily my best day,my friend and I were serving as ushers in the childrens' department of our church. Immediately after Sunday school we will hurriedly go to fetch canes to maintain decorum in church.
We were both crushing on the same girl,she belonged to a clique of cute girls,unfortunately for us,we were friends with her other friends excluding her,every effort to include her on our friends list proved abortive
Since she wasn't interested in the passes made at her, we were on the lookout for her vis-a-vis noise making..One beautiful Sunday, she was making a noise with her friends,we initially cautioned them, few minutes later then continued their noise with a louder tone,its like our warning fell on deaf hears or she just wanted to be outright insolent
My friend and I were still debating who should go flog her when I volunteered to lash her some strokes of the cane,unfortunately I overstepped my boundary and drew some markings on her hand with the ixora stem which she rightly burst into tears. After service she reported me to her mum,my mum got wind of the incident and I was roundly scolded at home.
In a bit to placate her,I wrote an apology-cum-love letter to her in my best handwriting. I didn't have the courage to deliver the letter to her so I forgot it in the pocket of my trouser.
Laundry day came,my mum was about washing the trouser when she dipped her hand in the pocket and found the letter,she opened it,read it and asked a question I haven't answered till date, "who is your girlfriend?"..I immediately burst into laughter. Fortunately for me, my mum didn't serve me some strokes of the cane. I can't remember how many times she has flogged me for lesser offences. I was busted!Have you ever been busted?
Re: Ever Been Busted With A Love Letter By Your Parents? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
awkward really
Re: Ever Been Busted With A Love Letter By Your Parents? by Swissheart(f): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Twas a Sunday morning...I was in SSS2.....can't remember what Daddy wanted from my school bag.I just met him in the sitting room checking my notes.He concluded that without hitch then he proceeded to the smaller part.Immediately he unzipped that side,I knew I was in trouble. Then he saw the folded paper,unfolded it........then he looked up at me and said 'call your mommy for me'.She joined him....they read it together. Mum asked how it came about,I explained twas a classmate who gave me the letter.That I have warned him never to give me such.Mum said okay,I thought as much.....Daddy said then why are still keeping the letter if you don't have interest. .I said nothing.I apologised and they asked me to go,later that night.......I was called to their room advised,warned and educated on never to accept such letters.

I wasn't flogged too.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Busted With A Love Letter By Your Parents? by demzylahot(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
awkward really
grin
Re: Ever Been Busted With A Love Letter By Your Parents? by demzylahot(m): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Swissheart:
Twas a Sunday morning...I was in SSS2.....can't remember what Daddy wanted from my school bag.I just met him in the sitting room checking my notes.He concluded that without hitch then he proceeded to the smaller part.Immediately he unzipped that side,I knew I was in trouble. Then he saw the folded paper,unfolded it........then he looked up at me and said 'call your mommy for me'.She joined him....they read it together. Mum asked how it came about,I explained twas a classmate who gave me the letter.That I have warned him never to give me such.Mum said okay,I thought as much.....Daddy said then why are still keeping the letter if you don't have interest. .I said nothing.I apologised and they asked me to go,later that night.......I was called to their room advised,warned and educated on never to accept such letters.

I wasn't flogged too.
Boys and love letters then be like 5&6

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Deal With Depression After A Breakup / Do Ladies But / My Advice To Ladies/gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.