Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today (49327 Views)

13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Generalwoodz(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria where the past is better than the future... If only Buhari can return the country to where it was in 2016. If only

4 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Stanweezy(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2021
2016 post, u sure say the OP still dey active on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Seniorwriter(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice creative thread OP!

fatymore:
undecided undecided

nurez305:
To decipher some of those pics is not easy oooo

Your thread is not meant for general
hustla:

If it's hard for you to decipher any of the pics in this thread, I wonder what your IQ is like

Emmaesty:
Very boring
Really?

@SENIORWRITER
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Ogbuefi2020: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2021
since 2016?

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by OkuFaba(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Emmaesty:
Very boring
this one get low IQ

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Stanweezy(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
Please no fight, abeg cheesy

Lalasticlala shey it's when I must have made money, you will move this to fp.
OK. Snake, tonto, tiwa savage grin

Maybe the evidence of the wealth is there for Lala to see bkus the topic graced FP after 5 years

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by urbobo20(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2021
[img][/img].

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by writeprof(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Inspirational OP. Permission to share some of the cartoons.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Brushstrokes20: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Awesome and inspiring!

KUDOS cool
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by victorVIC1(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Unfortunate reality. This was posted in 2016 and it's quite unfortunate that nothing has changed.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by ArcFresky(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Emmaesty:
Very boring
just like your IQ
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by tollyboy5(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Omo 2016, we go make am even tho it takes little time grin
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by hidee20(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
3. I think back then was understandable........ Yea you are thinking what I am thinking is what we are seeing undecided

The difference today is that we are both the workforce and majority consumer so we have a big say in our working condition is structured but this requires a large percentage of enlightened population.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Handsum64: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Pictures and depicts in the same sentence, how?
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Derien(f): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2021
nurez305:
To decipher some of those pics is not easy oooo

The message is well understood to those who have inner �

Your thread is not meant for general
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2021
I used to put money first, yeah I still do...
But you know what, that shit hardly works.

When it's all about the paper chase, your mind propose a slavery your happiness can't break away from it chains.

All the illustrations were concise and pregnant with meaning but trust me, we won't listen, we are here for the money to hell with happiness, we've been programmed or made to believed that happiness is a product that can be bought with money but the problem here is nobody told us about it price tag, so we keep scrambling for more money....
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by BabbanBura(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice one
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by GeneralPula: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2021
I fear for human race..

We’ve been brainwashed for long. With the way things have been lately, I’ve come to realize that 99% of history we learnt was all lies... The truth about life has always been kept secret right from the beginning of time..

People who controls the world are not good, God fearing and nice... But they’ll keep on circulating it to the masses through the media and magazines that for you to be successful, you need to be good and God fearing..

It also boils down to Movies and music - Titanic love for example never existed but look at how they packaged it to brainwashed a lot of people... A lot of humans have been brainwashed and now they’re confused with how to separate reality from fantasies..

When I see naija girls listing the qualities they want in a man, I just laugh.... They’ll be like God fearing, tall, rich, nice, caring etc - imagine looking for what doesn’t exist... Isn’t that the beginning of self deceit?

Life ain’t bed of roses. Reality is reality and nothing can change that. If you’re wanting to go against nature to prove your self believe, then be ready to pay the price. Only nature has the control..

And lastly... Don’t ever do things because it’s good or bad. Always do things because it’s proper or not..

3 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin grin

Reality
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by tollyboy5(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
I used to put money first, yeah I still do...
But you know what, that shit hardly works.

When it's all about the paper chase, your mind propose a slavery your happiness can't break away from it chains.

All the illustrations were concise and pregnant with meaning but trust me, we won't listen, we are here for the money to hell with happiness, we've been programmed or made to believed that happiness is a product that can be bought with money but the problem here is nobody told us about it price tag, so we keep scrambling for more money....
Word!

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
17. FINALLY.......

You can do it, just try smiley

See you at the top wink

Sensible thread. Thank you for depicting some of the things we face in our modern world economy.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by absrifun: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice one
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Angela62: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
phelpy:
please can u kindly send me these pictures
omadide@gmail.com ..thankyou..they re worth keeping

Don't be lazy. Save the pics from nairaland. It's not hard.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by merits(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
I decided to do the pictorial message that describes how we as human beings pursue the good life.
Stay tuned.

Cc lalasticlala, crazyman and 1forall

1.We pursue money till we are trapped........

This are intelligence and motivated write up we need in this forum, not bobrisky fight with toto dike.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
[left][/left] grin easy to say
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Hassanmaye(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
3. I think back then was understandable........ Yea you are thinking what I am thinking is what we are seeing undecided
I agreed with all you said but not this One, education is not meant to make you slave, I'm very sure if you are not educated you will not be smart like this And be where you are today.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by SavageBoy: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emmaesty:
Very boring
Put your own Chair lady of the association of Fish brain, South West zone
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by kindlyheart: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
10. Money just disappears sad, who agrees with me

money slow to enter but money quick to go
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
kindlyheart:

money slow to enter but money quick to go
True but we will hustle it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.