Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today (49354 Views)

13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I agreed with all you said but not this One, education is not meant to make you slave, I'm very sure if you are not educated you will not be smart like this And be where you are today.

Which is true but in today’s world, the educated suffer than uneducated with needed life skills

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
merits:

This are intelligence and motivated write up we need in this forum, not bobrisky fight with toto dike.
Thank you
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
jaxxy:

Sensible thread. Thank you for depicting some of the things we face in our modern world economy.
Thank you
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by FarinJini: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
2016 thread made front page in 2021.... Everything for life na time.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
hidee20:

The difference today is that we are both the workforce and majority consumer so we have a big say in our working condition is structured but this requires a large percentage of enlightened population.
I agree, the educated populace is structured to make the nation balanced, if not, it would tip off

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stanweezy:

Maybe the evidence of the wealth is there for Lala to see bkus the topic graced FP after 5 years

;DI’m so surprised it made Frontpage
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
to live a good life, you need money

But pursue money with sense or it takes your being

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
2016?
2016 was when Gullible & ill-informed NIGERIANS still believed & had faith in PMB.
PLEASE, MYSTICGAL, you need to go back to the drawing board, for Buhari has finished Nigeria.
You need to upload NEWER PICTURES of Nigerian Economy.

Nigerian economy cannot be captured in pictures anymore because the wreck that has been done is just too much.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
this is me true and true.

Honestly, that’s the spirit
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Rolly22(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Great Piece I love it

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by BigMoneyeye: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
M
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Crossroad1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:

But pursue money with sense or it takes your being
of course sis
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by zoedew: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
9. Please do the caption yourself.

You know who!
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by ObongIdeas: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
After 5 years making FP! Deep food for thought

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by officialfestus(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nice thread
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by ganiyud2001(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ur pictures are Meant for those with great mind who can dare the impossible have a nice day

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
17. FINALLY.......

You can do it, just try smiley

See you at the top wink
Ok Lets do it together smiley
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Omicron007: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
shocked

A thread of 2016 made FP in late 2021.

Your dreams are still valid, despite the obstacles.

Believe in yourself. There is no limit to what you can achieve.

PS: These mods wicked shaa o.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Ijaya123: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
10. Money just disappears sad, who agrees with me

Money slow to enter...money quick to go!!!
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by budaatum: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emmaesty:
Very boring

nurez305:
To decipher some of those pics is not easy oooo

Your thread is not meant for general public
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Preetti(f): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
Please no fight, abeg cheesy

Lalasticlala shey it's when I must have made money, you will move this to fp.
OK. Snake, tonto, tiwa savage grin
Your dream finally true
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by salt1: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
I've downloaded some of the pictures
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by uthlaw: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
Op was thinking it would speak more abt Nigerian economy and survival in lagos.... where the hustle is real
over hyped state with sufferness.... na only Lagos husstle dey,na Yahoo boys get money for Lagos....d rest na hand to mouth feeding!

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Kaysalas(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
4.We pursue money till death wink
Oga, this really got me laffing out loud

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Kaysalas(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
4.We pursue money till death wink
Oga, this really got me laffing out loud
God go help us for dis naija

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Maj196(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
Please no fight, abeg cheesy

Lalasticlala shey it's when I must have made money, you will move this to fp.
OK. Snake, tonto, tiwa savage grin
Thank you mysticgal for this educative post wink. I never even thought the poster would still be active on nairaland for a post since 2016 shocked
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Maj196:
Thank you mysticgal for this educative post wink. I never even thought the poster would still be active on nairaland for a post since 2016 shocked
Lol, I’m addicted to say the least wink
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by mysticgal(f): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
ganiyud2001:
Ur pictures are Meant for those with great mind who can dare the impossible have a nice day
Thank you smiley
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Stanweezy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=mysticgal post=105710123]

;DI’m so surprised it made Frontpage [/quote cool
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Gfskw: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Really bad
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by Saucekiddo99(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
I decided to do the pictorial message that describes how we as human beings pursue the good life.
Stay tuned.

Cc lalasticlala, crazyman and 1forall

1.We pursue money till we are trapped........
The depiction here(The first picture) can be faulted. He can obtain the note from either side without putting himself in harm's way.
Just on a light note BTW.
Re: 17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today by abeliver: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
mysticgal:
2.Yes, we are trapped in our pursuit for money, which we think will lead to happiness and off course we know the outcome
na those people preaching how money can't buy happiness...yet their bank acct still dey big dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.