Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,224 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! (1633 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You Gotta be kidding me. You mean people actually took his gibberish for prophesies? shocked

I give up mehhhhhhhhhn
I think most people took it as a joke. He was obviously bored so he came up with that and peeps flowed along because of boredom.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed lemme ask u a question, whenever you have a problem that even ur parent cannot solve(nt trying to disrespect ur parent) who do you run to?
There is no problem that i cannot solve on my own! My parent are allowed to give advice or assistance but my problems are my problems and it is my duty to find solutions to them. Humans always find the easy way out, they do not want to face responsibilities and that is why the belief/teaching of the existence of a skydaddy who can solve all your problems with a snap of his huge finger sounds so alluring to them. Well guess what dear, there is no such entity! If you do not find solutions to your problems no one would for you. Why should i run to someone to solve my problems for me? Humans are always looking for the easy way out and religion claims to provide that, but the truth is: that is a very false claim. Now let me ask you a question; which problem can one not find a solution to by one's self? Or at most with the assistance of friends and family?
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
sylvalord:
There is no problem that i cannot solve on my own! My parent are allowed to give advice or assistance but my problems are my problems and it is my duty to find solutions to them. Humans always find the easy way out, they do not want to face responsibilities and that is why the belief/teaching of the existence of a skydaddy who can solve all your problems with a snap of his huge finger sounds so alluring to them. Well guess what dear, there is no such entity! If you do not find solutions to your problems no one would for you. Why should i run to someone to solve my problems for me? Humans are always looking for the easy way out and religion claims to provide that, but the truth is: that is a very false claim. Now let me ask you a question; which problem can one not find a solution to by one's self? Or at most with the assistance of friends and family?
lipsrsealed ur problem pass me i swear, Nairaland elders where una dey?
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
I think most people took it as a joke. He was obviously bored so he came up with that and peeps flowed along because of boredom.
better be. Cuz I don't see why any sane person should take him seriously
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed ur problem pass me i swear, Nairaland elders where una dey?
LOL.. So you couldn't answer the simple question i asked? You couldn't solve this simple problem? This actually butresses my point; religionists always looking for the easy way out instead of taking the bull by the horn. You my lady are a true christian.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
sylvalord:
LOL.. So you couldn't answer the simple question i asked? You couldn't solve this simple problem? This actually butresses my point; religionists always looking for the easy way out instead of taking the bull by the horn. You my lady are a true christian.
hmmm, but am not a christian wink
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmm, but am not a christian wink
LOL.. Which religion then? You are obviously a theist.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
sylvalord:
LOL.. Which religion then? You are obviously a theist.
Islam.. Theist? Yea, if u say so wink
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Islam.. Theist? Yea, if u say so wink
You are not an atheist so you are a theist. It's just words and opposite. How is your day turning out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Was Found Dead. / Yo'yo Im New In Romanceland I Need New Friends >:( / 71-year-old Widow, Marries A 17-year-old Boy, 3 Weeks After Meeting Him At Her S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.