Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (46121 Views)

Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up Spdc’s Forcados 48 Exportline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by NDPVF(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
Hadone:
Avengers at it again. This is simply another BOKOHARAM in the making
[/s]This looks like what a yoruba would write. Are you in any way related to yorubas?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2016
emiwanlee:
These people are damn serious. One thing I know for sure is that Hausa people will Never take this lying down, they will fight
Hausa people? They dont touch civilians, bt Boko haram kills innocent people. If the igbos fought d hausas d way Boko Haram killed it people in north, it could av been anoda case.

3 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
irunooboo:
angry I wonder why the FG finds it hard to plant moles in the militants camp so as to catch them easily. This ragtag idiiots are not sophisticated enough to hold a whole country to ransom. The same people cheering them on for blowing up the gas pipelines will be the first to call fashola minister of darkness as if he will generate electricity with his fart. We will all suffer the consequences of this economic sabotage while buhari and other elites continue to live in luxury. Shey na ordinary tomatoes una still dey complain about, wait till a sachet of pure water turns 50 Naira then you will realize the impact of this economic sabotage on you and your family. If not for the cluelessness of our security forces who are only good in harassing innocent citizens, the Avengers ought to have been fished out using technology. Their Facebook, Twitter and website can be tracked but this is Nigeria where anything goes
[/s]

no vesk cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2016
kodded:
tell buhari to yield to their demand and give us back our oyel

Are u going to drink the oyel?? Is it not the same companies u are attacking u will beg to come and explore, refine and sell Think rationally and shun this ridiculousness. And btw after blowing up your oil, who will suffer the most? Nigeria has survived without oil b4 and we will do it again. But what of ur environment, livelihood, poverty etc. Shey u will beg the same FG to come help u

2 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 03, 2016
B
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by NDPVF(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. What a shame and I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!
[/s] It will only take the yoruba blood in you to write this thing.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
well this is getting out of hand
the army seems quite over this, so too are the oil companies, no one is confirming this attacks, undecided
If we want regional let PDP the south dominate initiate it in the national assembly the let's see who will reget it
I foresee a situation were the northern region will tax the food send to the southern region to get revenue, the south south taxing goods imported through her ports
They best placed are the West, the have access to the ocean and very good land for farming
The south East my people will be at the disadvantage, they will lose trillions of investments outside the south East and we don't have enough land to farm, even our oil and gas will be taxed by the south south if it is to pass through there lands for export (that's the real reason we want south south in Biafra, not for oil but for access to the see)
The best option remains sticking together

As for this unscrupulous elements called the avengers, there is no excuse for taking up arms against the supreme authority and sooner or later u will face the law... Boko haram did worse, we're are they now??

another yoruba man thinking south west is the only region with access to the outside world through the ocean

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by rozayx5(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. What a shame and I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!

Nigeria was never a country in the first place. it was a business center for the brits. your a known apc apologist swerve. danjuma and co feeding fat on our common wealth makes no sense

fiscal federalism is the way. no more free money

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:

He tried to give North the best in what way? Almajiri schools? My friend, gerrarahia mehn!
s it not for dia gud? Islamic bank is it not for dia gud? B4 d almajiri skul, do u knw d level of almajiri ranting in northern city? D university, s it nt for dia gud? As d head verious offices is it nt to dia advantage?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akshow: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
oyinbo people will call the stupidity of this avengers chopping of ones nose to spite ones face. How dumb could they be?

3 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by rozayx5(m): 6:20am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
angry I wonder why the FG finds it hard to plant moles in the militants camp so as to catch them easily. This ragtag idiiots are not sophisticated enough to hold a whole country to ransom. The same people cheering them on for blowing up the gas pipelines will be the first to call fashola minister of darkness as if he will generate electricity with his fart. We will all suffer the consequences of this economic sabotage while buhari and other elites continue to live in luxury. Shey na ordinary tomatoes una still dey complain about, wait till a sachet of pure water turns 50 Naira then you will realize the impact of this economic sabotage on you and your family. If not for the cluelessness of our security forces who are only good in harassing innocent citizens, the Avengers ought to have been fished out using technology. Their Facebook, Twitter and website can be tracked but this is Nigeria where anything goes

you cant plant moles when you have not even identified your enemy

fashola is a minister of darkness and its confirmed. when he was running his mouth like osun drum he thought governing nigerian was running igr rich lagos

yyou cant track them their ip are all cloaked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Pavarottii(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
SOUTH – SOUTH GEO – POLITICAL ZONE EDO STATE : Ihovbor power Station (451 MW) Rehabilitation of Benin – Ore – Sagamu dual carriage way. Asphalt overlay of 2km access road to the federal Science & Technical College on Uromi Emergency reinstatement of washout/gully erosion at KM 127 + 000 at Auchi along Okene – Benin road and 14 + 000 Km along Auchi Agenebode Road Benin – Auchi road rehabilitation and dualised SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC) Ukpoke irrigation Projects Water supply projects in Northern Ishan of Edo State (9 million litres per day plant capacity) for Uromi, Ubiaja, Ugengu, Ugboha and Igueben 1 x 60 MVA , 132/ 33kv Substation reinforcement at Ukpilla substation and 2nd Benin – Onitha 330kv single – Circuit line Land reclamation and Erosion Control works project at Igonton – Igbanke and Iyom/Okhelen – Awo road Uromi Modernisation of University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin. NDDC Reconstruction of Benin – Abraka phase I in 2012, FG Commissioned a cultural Industry Centre in Auchi, Edo state. Construction of Jetties at Agenebode
DELTA STATE : * Ongoing construction of Itakpe – Ajaokuta – warri modern railway * Inauguration of Illah irrigation project. * Second Niger Bridge – on going with SURE – P funds * SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC) * Rehabilitation of Warri Refinery and the access roads to the Refinery * The NNDC Sponsored Projects: Nurse quarters, electricity projects ultra modern Health Centre and Solar Powered Water project * Supply and installation of Laboratory equipment at federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun * e – wallet system in the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers and the Dry Season farming projects * New Library Projects at the Federal at the federal Government College (FGC) Warri and at the federal Government Girls College Ibusa * The Proposed $16 B Gas City Project at Ogidigben in Warri South West Area of Delta State to host: A gas processing plant, a fertilizer plant and a petro chemical plant Sea Port * 1 x 60 MVA Substation at Ughelli Power Plant and 1 x 30/40 MVA Substation reinforcement at Amukpe * NDDC Construction of Orhorbo – Odurubuo, Kpakama – Bomadi road phase I, Gberegolor – Ogriagbene Road * Land reclamation and erosion control works projects in Kurutie, Gbaramatu Clan Warri South, and Idumuje – Unor Erosion Control Project. * Canalization of Odobou – Ogbobagbene creek in Burutu LGA * Construction of Model Skill Acquisition Centre and the Rehabilitation of Agric – skills Training Centre. * Completion of the Capital dredging of the Lower River Niger from Warri (Delta state) to Baro (Niger State) 532km. * Supply of instruction materials to the Federal Government College Warri * Establishment of the Nigerian Maritime University and the NIMASA Shipyard & Dockyard at Okerekoko Warri
CROSS RIVER STATE: * Qua Falls Dam and Irrigation Project, Dry season Farming and e – wallet system in the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers * Construction of an Export Crop Preservation and conditioning centre * Ongoing Obudu – Ogoja 132kv Double – Circuit Transmission line, 2 x 30/40 MVA 132 /33kv Substation at Ogoja * Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Care and others. * Periodic maintenance of Rumukurshi – Chokocho road; Reconstruction & Pavement strengthening of Ikom – Mfum Road * Revitalised Calabar Substation (561mw) * Rehabilitation of Ikom – Mfum (Cross River) – Abakiliki – Mbok (Ebonyi) * Construction of Calabar – Ikom – Katsina – Ala Road in Benue state * Rehabilitation of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar * NDDC Ubana Utanga Water Project * NDDC Electrification Project * Modernisation of the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital * Land Reclamation and Erosion control works project in Essien town – Ekorin in community. * Construction of Agric Skills Training Centre in Cross River state.
AKWA IBOM STATE : * Complete of Nkari Earth dam * Construction of 100,000 metric tonnes capacity silos * e – wallet system in the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers and the Dry season farming projects * SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC) * Establishment of a new Federal Polytechnic in Ukana * Approved building of Ibaka Deep Seaport * Ibedu/Ibiako Rural Electrification Projects (Under NREP) with JICA’S grant aid Intervention * Land reclamation and erosion control works project in Ibakang Nsit – Ikot Ekpo – Unyene Road, * Nsit Attai in Akwa Ibom State. * Remediation, Rehabilitation and Restoration of the Oil impacted site at stubbs Creek, Eket –Akwa Ibom. * NDDC –Idoro – Eaten – Itam Water Project * Akwa Ibom State office of National Productivity Centre was established * Construction of 3 MDG/NDE skill Acquisition centres in each of the three Senatorial Districts in Akwa Ibom
RIVERS STATE: * Revived Omoku sub power station (225mw) * Port Harcourt – Enugu – Maiduguri Rail Fixed * Owerri – Port Harcourt Road ( Ongoing) * SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC) * e – wallet in the distribution of subsided agricultural inputs to the farmers and Dry Season farming Projects * Rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt International Airport. * NDDC Electrification projects in Khana LGA and Eleme * 10 rooms hostel at Immigration Training School at Ahoada * Construction of Jetties at Degena. * Establishment of Cancer Treatment Centre in UNIPORT Teaching Hospital. * Ongoing Rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt Refinery * Transformation of the Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone with 6 billion USD invested leading to the attraction of 150 companies into the zone with 30,000 jobs created to date * Establishment of a new Federal Oil and Gas Polytechnic at Bonny
BAYELSA STATE : * Periodic maintenance of East – West – Odi Road * Gbarain sub power station (225mw) revitalized * Establishment of a new federal University in Otuoke * SURE – P Project on Primary Health Care (PHC) * e –wallet system in the distribution of Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry Season Farming Projects * Construction of the federal Government Secretariat in Yanagoa. * Central Ogbia Regional Water Supply Project in Otuoke * Construction of Jetties at Yenogoa * NDDC Electrification Projects in Peremabiri – Ogbokiri in Akassa Bayelsa State. * Establishment of Maritime Institute at the Niger Delta University Amasoma.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akshow: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2016
rozayx5:

Nigeria was never a country in the first place. it was a business center for the brits. your a known apc apologist swerve. danjuma and co feeding fat on our common wealth makes no sense

fiscal federalism is the way. no more free money
disprove the fact that a hausa man in one year has done more than ur own son could do for u in six years

3 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2016
kodded:
another yoruba man thinking south west is the only region with access to the outside world through the ocean
Do I look like a yoruba man What have I said that is a lie??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2016
If I say what's on my mind I'll get banned.

But this I'll say: I respect the men and women of the Nigerian Armed Forces. "Semper Fi or whatever you guys say in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ugosinachyy19: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
mtchew!!! u r comparing 5 years of underdevelopment under GEJ and decades of neglect by FG, have u compared the level of development of lagos, Abuja to Niger Delta development that has taken place for decades under the norther rulers with comon 5 years of GEJ rule?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by muyeeoo(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Holyman3:
It's happening.
El Dullard, I suppose you need to go and hire more army from Niger and Chad.

Call these people to table from day 1- No.
Release Nnamdi Kanu - No.
Renegotiate pipelines protection with these people, it's in their backyard. Who can best guide these facilities if not the people who know where it is, but you said no.

You withdrew their contract so you can use the money on North East. See your life now.
Your Android and Apple keyboard Warriors kept massaging your ego, calling you new sheriff and all those crap. Where are we now?

I told you this is not 1984 but you refused.
Asari and co are still quiet. They are simply waiting for you to make one mistake which I am sure you are going to make because you still convince yourself you are stubborn and all that.

Its just a matter of time before soldiers of Igbo and Niger Delta extraction carries out a serious mutiny against your Daura assembled army and then the war begins.

Remember Boko Haram is still out there..

Brainless if it happen you think your generation will be speared. It might even result to wiping off your generation on planet earth. I have always said it Nigerians are myiopic they don't see the bigger picture

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by luvinhubby(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2016
I weep for my country. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Mctimothylota(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Gej as presido wil want d NA to go 4 bokoharam nd d likes and spare the lives of innocent civilliance thereby geting support and useful information 4rom them [e.g The CJTF in borno], but our new sherif and his Army wil first attack, intimidate and crush the unarmed and innocent ones..

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by rozayx5(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Akshow:
disprove the fact that a hausa man in one year has done more than ur own son could do for u in six years

this should be the most silly thing i have read in my life

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by AntiWailer: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one.

They should blow it up.

While wailers rejoice I hope there is no claim of genocide when the collateral damages begin to happen.

All they want is their multi billion pipeline protection contract back.

They are not fighting for anybody but the stupeed Niger Delta youths seems to lack any understanding on what is going on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ayindejimmy(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
bigboss80s:
This whole NDA issue is a lesson to the current Govt that not everything can be achieved by brute force and gra-gra.

Now it seems the NDA are just giving impossible demands to excuse their continued violence in that region.

You south south people hailing these terrorists are hypocrites.
Who's using force now?
The FG has been humble enough to call them to the table. The FG is currently holding talks with willing Militants. And the FG has also promised to sign them on to protect pipelines.
Since February these NDV haven't stop bombing pipelines and laying ambush for the military who are there to protect the pipelines.
A day of reckoning beckons and there's going to be consequences.... Just keep hailing them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Coolgent(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok continue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by demydea: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
I have said it before & I am saying it again that the day NDA stop bombing then they are d greatest foool ever. Make una continue bombing o pls we beg u. If u stop bombing, it shows that u guys are cowards... Bastered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by smogup: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
This is good news.....buhari must pay for those innocent corpers that lost their lives in 2007

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
allthingsgood:

Are u going to drink the oyel?? Is it not the same companies u are attacking u will beg to come and explore, refine and sell Think rationally and shun this ridiculousness. And btw after blowing up your oil, who will suffer the most? Nigeria has survived without oil b4 and we will do it again. But what of ur environment, livelihood, poverty etc. Shey u will beg the same FG to come help u

so why are you guys crying when you guys can still survive without the oyel ?

lol when did you care for our environment ?

our land was baf for some time now but you didnt care about our land

after all lagos state produces oil not so ?

beside I thought buhari the new sheriff in town will catch these guys or give the creeks the odi treatment not so

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by cktheluckyman: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2016
emiwanlee:
These people are damn serious. One thing I know for sure is that Hausa people will Never take this lying down, they will fight
So how exactly are they going to fight?

8 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2016
rozayx5:

you cant plant moles when you have not even identified your enemy

fashola is a minister of darkness and its confirmed. when he was running his mouth like osun drum he thought governing nigerian was running igr rich lagos

yyou cant track them their ip are all cloaked

Will fashola generate electricity with charcoal? I guess u are happy the pipes are getting bombed so why blame fashola for poor power supply?

Their Twitter can be tracked, stop displaying your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by cktheluckyman: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
well this is getting out of hand
the army seems quite over this, so too are the oil companies, no one is confirming this attacks, undecided
If we want regional let PDP the south dominate initiate it in the national assembly the let's see who will reget it
I foresee a situation were the northern region will tax the food send to the southern region to get revenue, the south south taxing goods imported through her ports
They best placed are the West, the have access to the ocean and very good land for farming
The south East my people will be at the disadvantage, they will lose trillions of investments outside the south East and we don't have enough land to farm, even our oil and gas will be taxed by the south south if it is to pass through there lands for export (that's the real reason we want south south in Biafra, not for oil but for access to the see)
The best option remains sticking together

As for this unscrupulous elements called the avengers, there is no excuse for taking up arms against the supreme authority and sooner or later u will face the law... Boko haram did worse, we're are they now??

Chai!! You go dear zombie analysis

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.