Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (46175 Views)

Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up Spdc’s Forcados 48 Exportline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Bgorgeous: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Continue!!! It's ur environment u are degrading , nothing has or will happen to the owners of the so called oil wells ur fighting for, they are up north, they and their families will live a hundred years while ur pple will die latest 50 . what is the use of the wealth when you cannot live to enjoy it. Common sense is not COMMON as they say
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by spafu(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!
Ho were you eating tomatoes when Boko haram was fighting the last administration? After all Liar Mohammed has come out to blame them for the scarcity of tomatoes, even after technically defeating the group.

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!

NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!!!
The adage goes this way: a child who says his/her parents will not sleep, he/she himself /herself will not blink his/her eyes.
Take another one too: a worm that thinks it is killing the dog is actually killing itself because when the dog dies, the worm will die too for it cannot escape.

Bombing these pipes is not only an act of criminality, it is an act of animality, an act of stupidity, an act of pure mentally disorder an act of egocentrism. Why?? Presidents go, presidents come. Presidents are voted into power, presidents are voted out of power, congress goes, congress comes, people of Niger Delta will remain in/on their lands. Now blowing up these pipes, these niger delta gangs are just making life more unbearable and miserable for many innocents who depend on their hard work to survive.

These idiots are polluting the region more and more when the whole world is giving a helping hand to Nigeria to clean up the place to make things work better for next coming intelligent generations. When the whole world is advocating in favor of the righteous Niger Deltans. Will blowing up the pipe lines miraculously change the situation??

If the present government actually decides to serve these IDIOTS from their own poison, they will start to cry GENOCIDE. Many things may actually be wrong. Many things may deserve fixing YES, but this act of vandalism is not one of the best ways to put things straight.

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2016
kolnel:
This nda avengers are really tearing shyte down
I'm still waiting patiently for buhari action

..Oga if you're in his position you won't do

anything as long as they don't kill civilians, the
ICC are monitoring the event closely, you'll

hear from them when buhari takes a strong military action

buhari has since been warned by Britain that

he must not use military to solve the problem

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by NDPVF(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Hadone:

My best regards to him and you please. I hope you'll kindly tell him that one innocent Aboki up north here is greeting him
you know the people i respect in Nigeria are 1.Igbo people, 2. Coming from a distant far are northerners,for their sole trait of being realists. They don't hide under psuedo sympathy/empathy or patriotism,to pursue their convictions. They go for what they want bluntly and brazenly. Similar trait is found in Ijaws and my very own people Ibibios. Unlike the sons and daughters of the fallen demon called Baba Odus. For example,North hates us,and you guys don't hide the hatred.same with us.we hate you guys,and we won't hide it.it's mutual. But you know,those your slaves from the brown roof region with names like Ola,Bola,Tinubu,etc, would want to pretend because of "Hoyel".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Kinsedes: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
...My sis am a South Southerner n i completely agree with u. Gej empowered a notorious selfseeking few @ d detriment of devt of d region who indeed largely "dont c it fit to donate taps in their communities". I guess dia plan is 2 starve d population crazy, den put guns in dia hands wt crumbs of breead n insignificant amount of cash n b forced 2 fight or starve 2 death. I tel u, dis whole insurgency wil end on d negotiating table, hence making few (largely illiterates) billionaires. Wen dey rily bgin fighting truely 4 d SS course i'll knw!

2 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by rubochi(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Why are you talking like this, when you should be advising the federal government to restructure to regionalism, you are there talking from your an*so.....
irunooboo:
[b] angry It shall never be well with Nnamdi Kanu wherever he is for birthing this evil terrorist groups using his propaganda radio biafra. The results are these social unrest and continous economic sabotage. I wonder why the FG finds it hard to plant moles in the militants camp so as to catch them easily. This ragtag idiiots are not sophisticated enough to hold a whole country to ransom. The same people cheering them on for blowing up the gas pipelines will be the first to call fashola minister of darkness as if he will generate electricity with his fart. We will all suffer the consequences of this economic sabotage while buhari and other elites continue to live in luxury. Shey na ordinary tomatoes una still dey complain about, wait till a sachet of pure water turns 50 Naira then you will realize the impact of this economic sabotage on you and your family. If not for the cluelessness of our security forces who are only good in harassing innocent citizens, the Avengers ought to have been fished out using technology. Their Facebook, Twitter and website can be tracked but this is Nigeria where anything goes [/b]

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by musb92yahooco: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2016
arrest Jonathan if u want this nonsense to stop period
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by LoveMachine(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2016
dadaha:

You took the words out of my mouth. Superpowers are trying to breakup this country because it's a threat to their economy. They know our problems and are using it against us

They are so focused on the short game it's sad. GEJ saved the day by stepping down but now the outside forces have gone to plan b. We can be great together but the seeds of hate are sprouting daily. They'd rather fight and disrespect other black peoples than link up and rule the world. We shall figure it all out some day. Hopefully soon.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by dahvi: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
All I know is that everything will work out for Nigeria's good. Let them keep bombing, niger delta will soon become irrelevant. Nigeria will eventually move away from oil

But let me just say this, this NDA is running the script of foreign enemies. This is no longer about improving the lot of niger delta. We are in a period where countries are fighting to sell oil, so by reducing our production they increase theirs. Am suspecting iran

NIGER DELTA WILL SOON BECOME IRRELEVANT.NIGERIA WILL EVENTUALLY MOVE AWAY FROM OIL;yeah true!buh thats going to be in the nearest future where there'd be good better leaders and a conscious awakening of Nigerians to Better economical growth.

See the truth and tell.The NDA,BH..all are political propagandas.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by erico2k2(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2016
dadaha:

You took the words out of my mouth. Superpowers are trying to breakup this country because it's a threat to their economy. They know our problems and are using it against us
Lol to which economy?
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by chudyboy05(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Bros go se don; cama is at work and whether it's affecting you or not go meet pa change not been here ranting and preaching. You hail your pa before but now I see you gnashing your teeth and crying hell. Maybe the change you dey expect don dey too much on you to accept. Goodluck shaa

2 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:

shocked[b]10zillion likes for this [/b]
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Manueleee:
For yrs, northern have been ruling Nigeria. No single govt dat a northern wil nt b d head or vice. Just because GEJ came to power, northerns could nt let him rest. Even wen he came he took dem as dia broda bt stil yet d wia nt ok bt busy killin d abusing him, d even went to d extend of vowin to make his tenure ungovrable. Now dat he s nt longer dia, wot do u expext his brodas to do, to sit and watch anoda northern govt govrable? ''D cup u use to measure for sum1, dat same cup wil b use to measure for U''

Nigeria is full of dullard. Tribalism is killing Nigerians and was carried out by illitrate, we need to expose
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by dadaha: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2016
erico2k2:

Lol to which economy?
do you know the consequences of the china-nigeria trade pact will fortify Nigeria's economy and intimidate others like Saudi Arabia ,Iran, USA etc
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Dotman2210(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2016
kodded:
tell buhari to yield to their demand and give us back our oyel
you are not making sense which oyel,na oil una go dey chop abi una eye go soon clear,your hatred for PMB has blocked your reasoning infact it has blocked your sight that u cant see impending danger ahead
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Shym3xx: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Choke no joke.

You might need 007 to arrest these ghosts with golden fingers.

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by dadaha: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Continue!!! It's ur environment u are degrading , nothing has or will happen to the owners of the so called oil wells ur fighting for, they are up north, they and their families will live a hundred years while ur pple will die latest 50 . what is the use of the wealth when you cannot live to enjoy it. Common sense is not COMMON as they say
NDA are actually foreign mercenaries who don't care about your environment
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kabman: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Time to look for other sources of forex
And abandon this cursed resource
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Kanyekels(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] angry It shall never be well with Nnamdi Kanu wherever he is for birthing this evil terrorist groups using his propaganda radio biafra. The results are these social unrest and continous economic sabotage. I wonder why the FG finds it hard to plant moles in the militants camp so as to catch them easily. This ragtag idiiots are not sophisticated enough to hold a whole country to ransom. The same people cheering them on for blowing up the gas pipelines will be the first to call fashola minister of darkness as if he will generate electricity with his fart. We will all suffer the consequences of this economic sabotage while buhari and other elites continue to live in luxury. Shey na ordinary tomatoes una still dey complain about, wait till a sachet of pure water turns 50 Naira then you will realize the impact of this economic sabotage on you and your family. If not for the cluelessness of our security forces who are only good in harassing innocent citizens, the Avengers ought to have been fished out using technology. Their Facebook, Twitter and website can be tracked but this is Nigeria where anything goes [/b]

****What a biased comment. How dare you blame Nnamdi Kanu for what the country and our President brought upon himself? Immediately after the President won the presidential election, he went to USA and said that he will treat the 5% and 97%differently forgetting that the 5% lays the Golden egg that has been sustaining the economy you so much love. Btw is it a must to be part of an entity you feel you don't to be part of again? Last year Scotland voted in a referendum about being part of United Kingdom and this year, Uk will vote on whether to leave the European Union or not. We want to determine our future by ourselves, we want regional government or true federalism, we want total resource control or have you seen Easterners or South-southerns coming to control your amala and ewedu or going to the north to control cows, yams or tomatoes. Say no to parasitic system of government. May God bless Nnamdi Kanu and bless this just struggle.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kenny987(f): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2016
emiwanlee:
These people are damn serious. One thing I know for sure is that Hausa people will Never take this lying down, they will fight

Fight what really? Is anyone fighting them or bombing their property?
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Kanyekels(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2016
kenny987:

Fight what really? Is anyone fighting them or bombing their property?
I just tire for the lame girl oo
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by toofit007: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
All I know is that everything will work out for Nigeria's good. Let them keep bombing, niger delta will soon become irrelevant. Nigeria will eventually move away from oil

But let me just say this, this NDA is running the script of foreign enemies. This is no longer about improving the lot of niger delta. We are in a period where countries are fighting to sell oil, so by reducing our production they increase theirs. Am suspecting iran
tell the government to meet their demands ,it is not much it is just ten in number once it is done everything will die down especially that demand number 7 is very important.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kabman: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2016
This touts will soon be dealt with by the army.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2016
2 all those bashing them and shamelessly acting lyk they care about dia environment,have u eva thought of allowing the states control their resources and d fg taxing d proceeds? If their elected leaders can come out and say 'resource control or we seccede' it wud go a long way, but the problm z the region z nt homogenous and this has been d gov's saving grace.i just wish dey can come out wit 1 voice
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2016
I was trying to ship something to Nigeria recently then I made a self discovery. Cities often develop when they are close to the sea or ocean. If you look at the Nigerian map, you will discover that the SW and SS have such advantage. The other geopolitical zones are not as blessed sea wise. Yet it seems laughable when the people of SE classify SS oil and sea port as their right when the South South states dont see it so. Lagos was not developed by Igbos. Let's stop the deceit. Lagos develop becasue of Lagos port and it's closeness to the sea. It's simple geography. The same way the SS region is bound to develop as well.
However, the NDA have taken upon themselves, an uncommon enemy. The truth is that no one region in Nigeria makes the country stand. Not in l the present scheme of things. We can also see what loss of tomatoes in the north caused to the price of tomatoes. What the north lacks in oil, they have in agriculture. Also, oil is not a basic need of man. More important, is food.

So in reality the NDA is drawing their region backward by blowing pipelines which is what they mostly produce i.e oil. No multinational company will do business in such an environment. They also give Nigeria as a whole, a bad image. Similar to the bad image given by boko haram. Nigeria loses more in bad image than anything else.

What the NDA asks for is unachievable. And that is a fact. What Nnamdi Kanu asks for is also unachievable. The same thing Ipod go around clamoring for. It will never work. Atleast, not under PMB. Even if all the pipelines are blown to nil and all the oil companies leave, one thing that is sure is that Nigeria will survive. Nigeria survived without SS oil and will do it again. To think of it that some states like Lagos, Ondo and even Northern states are discovering oil goes to show that oil is not only peculiar to SS. The SE itself have no port and not much oil. Yet, they keep screaming Biafra. SS will never be part of Biafra. Not in this present political climate.

Nigeria has survived worst. What makes the NDA think that bringing oil production to zero will enable them achieve their aims? At the end of the day, the SS will suffer the most. The SE will keep moving into SW states en mass and Nigeria will remain.

The solution is phased federalism. Yes, federalism is what makes the U.S great. Phased because other regions in the past used cocoa money and groundnut money to develop oil industry in SS. Phased because every region needs to be creative as well. Phased because it gives other regions the time to adjust. But the SS cannot bomb their way forward. It will not work. And it has never worked. Like someone said earlier, who war don epp?

5 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:

..sister buhari has been warned by Britain

and USA against using military action to

solve internal problems as the case maybe

so soldiers were sent there just to minimize

the damages and not to fight, order wise the

ICC will come after buhari
thanks
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrmetoo1: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2016
These guys somehow think they're doing something bad to Buhari. Please can someone explain the logic here?? Worst thing is, in 2019 Buhari will lose elections and then what?? Everyone including their supporters will be poor and suffering. The lands will be more populated than its ever been. Then if you guys don't know, people are wiser. Power companies are already taking out full page ads to explain the power situation. At the end of the day, people are going to be well informed of what made us fail as a country. You guys really think you're doing Buhari.. I laugh. If after 2019 he even loses, the man can live Naija and go and live well anywhere for the rest of his life with his family. Those guys causing your suffering and poverty too will leave this country for you after destroying it. Even me sef, I'll finally just give up hope and go back. A lot of folks here don't have any escape but they can't see beyond their noses. Boko Haram looked bad on Jonathan not only because they existed but because it felt like nothing was being done, it felt like money for the war was being diverted, that's the reason he lost on Boko Haram. If anyone thinks this will make Buhari fail and bring them back to power, they're mistaken. We won't vote destroyers, they've obviously shown they don't care about the country, if not you won't collect food from your people's mouth because you don't like the person in charge of the food. Imagine a mother not feeding her children because her rival is the one in charge of distributing food, doesn't make sense. This thing affects us equally, actually some more than others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kcpumping(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:

sorry bro that I have to quote you....if I may ask, if you got 10 children and 3 become rebellious what will you do? kill them? now my point, our presido should reach out to them, yes he should because they are part of the ppl he is to govern. not supporting whatever they are doing but am of the school of thought that there should be father and son discus here bro.now I tell you this, Nigeria is the most peaceful place with peaceful inhabitants.are you not suffering enough to stand and ask ?s.seems our dear president got ill and bad advisers, just staying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.