Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (46152 Views)

Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up Spdc’s Forcados 48 Exportline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2016
musb92yahooco:
arrest Jonathan if u want this nonsense to stop period
go and arrest him, mugu
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by tempest01(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Continue!!! It's ur environment u are degrading , nothing has or will happen to the owners of the so called oil wells ur fighting for, they are up north, they and their families will live a hundred years while ur pple will die latest 50 . what is the use of the wealth when you cannot live to enjoy it. Common sense is not COMMON as they say

I need intelligent comments from you guys ...im fed up with this environment talk.

An intelligent comment will be you trying to offer solutions to the root of the problems, then speaking against the destruction of assets.

"Nothing will happen to the owners of the so called oil wells" - and you think NDA will stop bombing because of that?
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!

You're an ignorant liar. Yar'adua (a Northerner) empowered the Militants, GEJ only followed his laid out plan.

You guys seem to know a lot about NOTHING. The so called idiotic Avengers are fighting for a CAUSE. Why is that hard for the FG to address? If oil production & export is reduced to zero, we'll all suffer, it means Buhari has failed woefully.

Aggressive words from you or Buhari won't tame them, these guys are not only frustrated, they're aggressive. They know what they want, we all know what they want, so what then is the problem?

It is true the boys are doing stup!d things, it is true they're f00lish for bombarding their own land, but it is much more f00lish for a so called Sherifat to remain clueless about the situation. Why you blame the Avengers, why don't you blame Buhari for doing nothing?

Mind you, aggressive words against Jonathan won't solve anything; in fact it will worsen the whole situation. I don't think you were in your right senses when you said Jonathan did nothing, it is one of the most senseless statements I've read on Nairaland.

During Jonathan's regime, Militants weren't bombing, fulanis weren't killing, IPODS weren't rioting, these are great achievements, don't you think?

Buhari sent Osinbajo to Ogoni to launch a clean-up program that would cost Nigeria Billions of Naira the Min of Environment doesn't even have, and that became an achievement? LOL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by chimaobinelson(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

I hate when people talk what they don't know

So Jonathan would have implemented the confab report?? Yes.. .... as the emperor of Nigeria? ?
All he would have Done is to send it to the national assembly, As a guide to the ingoing constitutional amendment, so what has stopped the confab report being used as a guide to the constitutional amendment? Don't tell me buhari cos the legislators are independent, don't tell me APC cos PDP can initiate it
The problem of Nigeria is, people don't even know who to blame
oga be real for ones,stop taliking idealities, do you thing with mch concentrated power at d centr d bodies u mentioned are without executive influence? ...I know wat PMB is kinda afraid of,in decentralization of power in a true fedralism, dia is this tendency of seccession as d states r powerfully autonomous,bt if truly we hav agreed to live as one,them fear of uncertainty shudnt com to table..
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by maxzzo1(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Dollyak:
These guys are going too far it must be said. They don't even have a reasonable demand to justify this kind of damage.
Shut up !!! If u don't ve anything to say
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by IkpuMmadu: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Where are the army and security intels
We know that we don't have army..they are just there for gragra

Just look at the embarrassing moment

It's not all about gragra
It's all about intels
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Shym3xx:
Choke no joke.

You might need 007 to arrest these ghosts with golden fingers.

I think the issue is they they remote controlled IEDS installed on pipelines installations already....
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by IkpuMmadu: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Dollyak:
These guys are going too far it must be said. They don't even have a reasonable demand to justify this kind of damage.

One of their demand is release Nnamdi Kanu
Lol

Una never see
The more you hold him
The more they damage things
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by udemedia3(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
well this is getting out of hand
the army seems quite over this, so too are the oil companies, no one is confirming this attacks, undecided
If we want regional let PDP the south dominate initiate it in the national assembly the let's see who will reget it
I foresee a situation were the northern region will tax the food send to the southern region to get revenue, the south south taxing goods imported through her ports
They best placed are the West, the have access to the ocean and very good land for farming
The south East my people will be at the disadvantage, they will lose trillions of investments outside the south East and we don't have enough land to farm, even our oil and gas will be taxed by the south south if it is to pass through there lands for export
The best option remains sticking together

As for this unscrupulous elements called the avengers, there is no excuse for taking up arms against the supreme authority and sooner or later u will face the law... Boko haram did worse, we're are they now??

this is my first time droping comment on this section... Dont say what u dont know, my village(afikpo in ebonyi state) is sharing boundry with cross river and we have big river that link to the ocean ... The only thing needed is to work on the depth.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by laprince(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
demydea:
I have said it before & I am saying it again that the day NDA stop bombing then they are d greatest foool ever. Make una continue bombing o pls we beg u. If u stop bombing, it shows that u guys are cowards... Bastered

Since they are producing the golden egg and are also subjected to pain and penury, they have decided to bow fully destroy the place.

Most of their demands are sensible if I may ask. Besides, the COAS has dispelled any need for negotiations.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
bigboss80s:
This whole NDA issue is a lesson to the current Govt that not everything can be achieved by brute force and gra-gra.

Now it seems the NDA are just giving impossible demands to excuse their continued violence in that region.

when the confab implementation becomes impossible.is Nigeria worthy to be called a country?
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
dadaha:

You took the words out of my mouth. Superpowers are trying to breakup this country because it's a threat to their economy. They know our problems and are using it against us
and have u thought of solving those ur problms uhey know? I dont und the way sm of us reason lyk sm1 wud come nd solve our prblm 4 us.Every agitation z borne out of discontent.DIALOUGE
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
rhektor:

Dumb ass, there's no way you can see any sense in it since you have no sense
God bless you.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Okbath(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2016
TRUE FEDERALISM (RESOURCE CONTROL) IMPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS OF NATIONAL CONFERENCE OR CALL YOUR OWN NATIONAL CONFERENCE , BUHARI!!!
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by pjsmart(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
the army seems quite over this, so too are the oil companies, no one is confirming this attacks, undecided
If we want regional let PDP the south dominate initiate it in the national assembly the let's see who will reget it
I foresee a situation were the northern region will tax the food send to the southern region to get revenue, the south south taxing goods imported through her ports
They best placed are the West, the have access to the ocean and very good land for farming
The south East my people will be at the disadvantage, they will lose trillions of investments outside the south East and we don't have enough land to farm, even our oil and gas will be taxed by the south south if it is to pass through there lands for export

As for this unscrupulous elements called the avengers, there is no excuse for taking up arms against the supreme authority and sooner or later u will face the law... Boko haram did worse, we're are they now??

Crying more than the bereaved. South West will be better favoured so what's your fear? Its always better to be free than be a slave. If u have chosen the latter out of fear don't wish the south east are cowards too. pls speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2016
phlemzy:
From 2.2million b/day to 800,000b/day and it's still going. Zero is no longer far. Why can't these IOCs just pause every repair works for now since they are aware that further destruction of their facilities would be done if they do. It seems they have money to waste. FG is not in control of the situation and they keep repairing and losing.
The effects of these bombing will be far reaching,price of fuel will go up,FG revenue will come down,allocations to states will even drop further meaning more unpaid salaries ,states will sack en masse,FG may be forced to even borrow more money to fund the budget. This is a problem that can not be won militarily

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2016
udemedia3:

this is my first time droping comment on this section... Dont say what u dont know, my village(afikpo in ebonyi state) is sharing boundry with cross river and we have big river that link to the ocean ... The only thing needed is to work on the depth.
Lol a big river u say, ships don't move on Rivers they move on seas and ocean, make u won't understand

Even if u do have a big river, once it passes ur state that river belongs to cross river and they can still tax u
Now u get the point??

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by IkpuMmadu: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2016
LessNoise:
Sometimes I wonder how we sunk this low.... I used to think we were the better Africans ........ If it's a full blown out war you want why don't you leave the creeks like spiders and blow some REAL shiii up(NOT PIPELINES!.......... I mean if u wan fight come out like real Spartans and fight.....

They are not Spartans ..Spartans are in old Greece
They are avengers and they are in new Nigeria

Mode of operation differs
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2016
chimaobinelson:

oga be real for ones,stop taliking idealities, do you thing with mch concentrated power at d centr d bodies u mentioned are without executive influence? ...I know wat PMB is kinda afraid of,in decentralization of power in a true fedralism, dia is this tendency of seccession as d states r powerfully autonomous,bt if truly we hav agreed to live as one,them fear of uncertainty shudnt com to table..
Do u know the reason people were against the confab in the first place?? Do u know why they called it a waste of money? ?

Because it will still have to pass through the national assembly to become binding
That's it, only the national assembly can implement it
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ayindejimmy(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2016
luvinhubby:

I do not support vandalism.

But why did Buhari cancel the pipeline surveilance contract so thoughtlessly only to offer it back to them when they resumed hostilities.

Is Buhari not mad?

Let's be civil.
Who's are the people benefiting from the contract, few criminals or host communities?
Who are those people they're protecting the pipelines from, themselves or govt?

Did pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering became extinct during the duration of the contract?

How long do you think a responsible govt can sustain the laziness and violent nature of some few opportunist?

Those Bayelsians learning a honest and legal income, are they dump and lack creativity?

Oh! You are actually makin excuses for terrorist. I get it.
These are some of the reason people from the west are highly different form SE, SS and even North..
You people have a parochial view of things
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by IkpuMmadu: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol a big river u say, ships don't move on Rivers they move on seas and ocean, make u won't understand

Even if u do have a big river, once it passes ur state that river belongs to cross river and they can still tax u
Now u get the point??

Now illiteracy at its finest level
River thames London got ship
Mississippi river got ships in USA
River Nile got sheep's in Egypt via Suez canal
Panama canal takes the highest volume of ships in the world and it's even a man made river or canal that is lesser than river

Now find something and read

Thank me later
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Bede2u(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

This is what I call counsel of dispair. So the south east who have been fighting true federalism or soverignity since are d ones uu singled out to be d disadvantaged party. Guy u are Yoruba admit it 1st

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2016
pjsmart:
Crying more than the bereaved. South West will be better favoured so what's your fear? Its always better to be free than be a slave. If u have chosen the latter out of fear don't wish the south east are cowards too. pls speak for yourself
Am igbo and I fear for my people That's why am complaining, we need the large population to sale to, we are traders and u my brothers don't seem to understand this, igbos will benefit more if West Africa become a country, imagine the markets we will conquer
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2016
jamesibor:

They've told you they do not want to fight any human being but oil installations. How hard is that for you to understand?

Do you also have ear infection?

,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkk. kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

....madam pls give this man 2 bottles of origin I
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by toofit007: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin by the time ur region is turned into a war zone, u will appreciate the north when its over grin grin
any thing like war that crops up any time soon will affect every nook and cranny of this country pls think like a matured man war can never be the solution by now we should advice the government to see how their demands can be meet.if ur thinking of bombing Niger delta is the solution then u must be joking see any bomb that goes off in the delta then just have it in mind that the whole part of the country is at war cos it will only take 14days for the war to saturate enter both north and west just pray for now.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrmetoo1: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Kanyekels:

It will forever not be well with you. What a biased comment. How dare you blame Nnamdi Kanu for what the country and our President brought upon himself? Immediately after the President won the presidential election, he went to USA and said that he will treat the 5% and 97%differently forgetting that the 5% lays the Golden egg that has been sustaining the economy you so much love. Btw is it a must to be part of an entity you feel you don't to be part of again? Last year Scotland voted in a referendum about being part of United Kingdom and this year, Uk will vote on whether to leave the European Union or not. We want to determine our future by ourselves, we want regional government or true federalism, we want total resource control or have you seen Easterners or South-southerns coming to control your amala and ewedu or going to the north to control cows, yams or tomatoes. Say no to parasitic system of government. May God bless Nnamdi Kanu and bless this just struggle.

So with this you've written, the blowing up oil and gas pipelines make sense. What exactly is that going to achieve? Make Buhari look bad? Make Fashola look bad? Make Tinubu look bad?? Let them blow it, when there's nothing to share again including those 5% they love so much, then we'll see. What's the end game, APC loses? At that time the region is polluted, your major source of income is gone, companies would have left, your people will be so impoverished, Buhari will lose and you'll celebrate abi? The thing some of you guys are missing is, Nigerians are wiser. Nigerians know we don't have power because there's no gas, there's no gas because some of you guys heroes are blowing up pipelines. Then when allocation starts dwindling, we'll know it's because we don't have enough to sell because they're blowing up pipelines. Nigerians will know the real enemies of Nigeria and they'll know it's not Buhari.
Also you justify the blowing by something he said, a man that has launched the clean up of the land there, a man that held up the budget to accommodate a project that'll open up that region's economy but yeah it makes sense, let's blow up everything because of a careless statement. Lol @ Amala and Ewedu, yet people from all over can't stop coming for that "Amala and Ewedu"

3 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Bede2u:

This is what I call counsel of dispair. So the south east who have been fighting true federalism or soverignity since are d ones uu singled out to be d disadvantaged party. Guy u are Yoruba admit it 1st
Am pure ibos, and am tired of saying this, believe what u wish, u don't hate Yorubas more than me, even my friends know me for that, but truth is truth, what did I say that is not true, improve any
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Now illiteracy at its finest level
River thames London got ship
Mississippi river got ships in USA
River Nile got sheep's in Egypt via Suez canal
Panama canal takes the highest volume of ships in the world and it's even a man made river or canal that is lesser than river

Now find something and read
OK I accept, with dragging ships can come in, but won't it still be taxed??

Thank me later
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by IkpuMmadu: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2016
thomasthomas:
Niger Delta Avengers and their sympathizers are fools! You don't destroy a building because you want control one room in the house. The activities of this idiots is crumbling the economy, people in the oil and gas sector are going to lose jobs, Nigeria will not make money from selling oil. Is this not enough reason these fools should think twice and the silly Niger Delta people spoke against them.

We can't shot ourselves in the foot and still complain of pain. It's pure stupidity! angry

Are the people of Niger Delyta this silly not to know that the activities of this idiots is not affecting just President Buhari who they so much hate but the economy of the entire country. The last time I check some states in the Niger Delta are struggling to pay salaries so by the time they ground the economy where will the FG get money to give them to pay salaries.

Niger Delta think, think think! It's not for your own good!

Their aim is to crumble the economy and that is exactly what they are doing ..so relax
As of them pls don't cry more than the bereaved

They have been crying for decades and you have been smoking and smiling

Let them smile while you cry now

Yes uwa bu oche Barbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admit ted GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!

You dey kraze, u don' smoke editan weed, which south south are you from? Aboki
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by HzRF(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2016
rozayx5:

i dey . just observing the polity
No be only u In addition to regular ban these mods do bestow on me
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

OgaMadam we can plant any crop on our soil and its happening here in akwa ibom already.... Mbu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.