Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology (6785 Views)

Infinix X-lens First Indepth Unboxing And Review / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Tecno T-band Vs Infinix X-band - Similarities And Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by TechLector: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Infinix X-band smartwatch is a wearable technology by Infinix to rival the Xiaomi miBand. However, today we are proud to bring it to you that Infinix has officially announced its arrival as the first smartwatch to be released soon. This upcoming Infinix Smartwatch is also known as X-band (XBO1). It features numbers of exciting features that make it the perfect smart watch for all Infinix device users.

The smartwatch helps to improve your physical fitness with health monitoring tools and allows you to control your smartphone remotely with features like Bluetooth receiver, call and SMS notification, and more. Below are the specifications of the X-band

Key Features of Infinix X-band

Talk Time: 5Hrs
Standby Time: 150 Hrs
Weight: 26.7grams
Ultra thin screen with smart touch
Wireless syncing
Vibrations, reminders, timer, water resistance,
Battery life: 100mAh

One of the highlighted features of the smart watch is that you can use it as a Bluetooth receiver.
Other features include water resistance to a depth of 50m, shockproof and vibration-proof.

It is designed with an outdoor lifestyle of trendy youths in mind. It is the ultimate smart band for those who are fashionable and want the smartwatch to work with their attire as it comes in 2 stylish colours of black and brown, to complement your other fashion accessories.

The X-band is very comfortable and lightweight and ensures a perfect fit with it’s the rubber strap. The X-band features a small digital display that shows time, date and other notifications, its long battery life is appealing and is fast charge enabled.

For those into sports, the X-band offers exciting features whether you are a sprinter, golfer or cyclist.

source: http://techlector.com/infinix-x-band-xbo1-smart-watch/

Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Jibsmth(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2016
How much is it?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by augster(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2016
TechLector:

Key Features of Infinix X-band

Talk Time: 5Hrs
Standby Time: 150 Hrs
Weight: 26.7kg
Ultra thin screen with smart touch
Wireless syncing
Vibrations, reminders, timer, water resistance,
Battery life: 100mAh
http://techlector.com/infinix-x-band-xbo1-smart-watch/
oga correct this oo
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Pheeknow: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2016
It is probably 26.7g.

augster:
oga correct this oo
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by ganie(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
There is one i was given when i bought my infinix hot 3 and its different from this,i was told it needs an app for it to work but stil unable to use it.
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by madgoat(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
How much?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Africanman123(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2016
The features looks great, and am sure those team fitfam would love it!!
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Africanman123(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice question oo...money is a factor init?

madgoat:
How much?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2016
lol kilogram na weight be that oooo
augster:
oga correct this oo
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Am one of those fitfam family members and bet it i will be one of the first to buy it
Africanman123:
The features looks great, and am sure those team fitfam would love it!!
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by safas20(f): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
So much noise about the Xband, where can one buy it?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by safas20(f): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
i dont know the price yet i would have said let me get you one
Onerandomgirl:
Am one of those fitfam family members and bet it i will be one of the first to buy it
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Mobileman829(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
I thought as much, kg ke?
Pheeknow:
It is probably 26.7g.

Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Mobileman829(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
I saw the headphone at 3CHUB. it is out now
safas20:
i dont know the price yet i would have said let me get you one
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by tech2477: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
How much? abi you no see price?
Mobileman829:
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by tech2477: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
I don't know where they are selling it for now. But when i do i will let everyone know
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Pheeknow: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
LOL, Saw what you did there
safas20:
So much noise about the Xband, where can one buy it?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by singlar: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
u dey work there?
tech2477:
I don't know where they are selling it for now. But when i do i will let everyone know
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by NaijalovesU: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
This name though, mad goat?
madgoat:
How much?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Smallbaby(f): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2016
So you can detach it and use as a bluetooth receiver, so why cant i just go and buy the bluetooth receiver shocked
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by phonedaddy: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
It is more than that, you can use it to count number of steps,calories burnt, sleep and alll. so it is not a bluetooth receiver
Smallbaby:
So you can detach it and use as a bluetooth receiver, so why cant i just go and buy the bluetooth receiver shocked
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Pheeknow: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
really? so you did not buy? na you dey make mouth here pass sef
Mobileman829:
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by NaijalovesU: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin, are you trying to say something?
NaijalovesU:
This name though, mad goat?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by singlar: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
But wait oo, who has used it here?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by safas20(f): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
A friend of mine is hoping she wins it after their Truppr challenge. Me? i already devised a plan to take it from her wink
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by phonedaddy: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
You want to steal it? if you like dont go and buy your own undecided
safas20:
A friend of mine is hoping she wins it after their Truppr challenge. Me? i already devised a plan to take it from her wink
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Mobileman829(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
EFCC is watching you closely, that is how it starts
safas20:

1 Like

Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by tech2477: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Calm down!!!
Mobileman829:
EFCC is watching you closely, that is how it starts
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by tech2477: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2016
i just got mine grin grin grin

Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Mobileman829(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Wow!!!! congrats wink
tech2477:
i just got mine grin grin grin
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2016
who u epp with this question?
singlar:
But wait oo, who has used it here?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2016
@OP yours is to just analyse abi? where is the picture of the one you bought if any wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone / A51, Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria / The NOKIA ASHA 210

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.