Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology (6813 Views)

Infinix X-lens First Indepth Unboxing And Review / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Tecno T-band Vs Infinix X-band - Similarities And Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by phonedaddy: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Check out my friend's own. grin. i borrow pose oo

Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by safas20(f): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Share pictures of yours abeg
NaijalovesU:
The Xband is quite is really cool though
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by thatbiggirl: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
All these Nairaland guys, none will buy it for me, but they will flood my inbox with emails. embarassed
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Smallbaby(f): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
I would have loved to get the Xband, but i dont trust myself enough that i will actually use it to exercise
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by gonaij: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Even your name sounds fat grin
Smallbaby:
I would have loved to get the Xband, but i dont trust myself enough that i will actually use it to exercise
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Please someone should tell me what this xband does.
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Mobileman829(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Infinix X-band smartwatch is a wearable technology by Infinix to rival the Xiaomi miBand. However, today we are proud to bring it to you that Infinix has officially announced its arrival as the first smartwatch to be released soon. This upcoming Infinix Smartwatch is also known as X-band (XBO1). It features numbers of exciting features that make it the perfect smart watch for all Infinix device users.

The smartwatch helps to improve your physical fitness with health monitoring tools and allows you to control your smartphone remotely with features like Bluetooth receiver, call and SMS notification, and more. Below are the specifications of the X-band

Key Features of Infinix X-band

Talk Time: 5Hrs
Standby Time: 150 Hrs
Weight: 26.7grams
Ultra thin screen with smart touch
Wireless syncing
Vibrations, reminders, timer, water resistance,
Battery life: 100mAh

One of the highlighted features of the smart watch is that you can use it as a Bluetooth receiver.
Other features include water resistance to a depth of 50m, shockproof and vibration-proof.

It is designed with an outdoor lifestyle of trendy youths in mind. It is the ultimate smart band for those who are fashionable and want the smartwatch to work with their attire as it comes in 2 stylish colours of black and brown, to complement your other fashion accessories.

The X-band is very comfortable and lightweight and ensures a perfect fit with it’s the rubber strap. The X-band features a small digital display that shows time, date and other notifications, its long battery life is appealing and is fast charge enabled.

For those into sports, the X-band offers exciting features whether you are a sprinter, golfer or cyclist.
I hope that answered your question
Page07:
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Lmfao, get me one?? tell me something new cheesy
safas20:
i dont know the price yet i would have said let me get you one
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by tech2477: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Does it come with charger?
Mobileman829:
Infinix X-band smartwatch is a wearable technology by Infinix to rival the Xiaomi miBand. However, today we are proud to bring it to you that Infinix has officially announced its arrival as the first smartwatch to be released soon. This upcoming Infinix Smartwatch is also known as X-band (XBO1). It features numbers of exciting features that make it the perfect smart watch for all Infinix device users.

The smartwatch helps to improve your physical fitness with health monitoring tools and allows you to control your smartphone remotely with features like Bluetooth receiver, call and SMS notification, and more. Below are the specifications of the X-band

Wireless syncing

One of the highlighted features of the smart watch is that you can use it as a Bluetooth receiver.
Other features include water resistance to a depth of 50m, shockproof and vibration-proof.

It is designed with an outdoor lifestyle of trendy youths in mind. It is the ultimate smart band for those who are fashionable and want the smartwatch to work with their attire as it comes in 2 stylish colours of black and brown, to complement your other fashion accessories.

The X-band is very comfortable and lightweight and ensures a perfect fit with it’s the rubber strap. The X-band features a small digital display that shows time, date and other notifications, its long battery life is appealing and is fast charge enabled.

For those into sports, the X-band offers exciting features whether you are a sprinter, golfer or cyclist.
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mobileman829:

Wireless syncing

it works on only infinix phones.
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by ishittu: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2016
It works on any Android phone, i used it during the Truppr challenge on my Sony phone.
Page07:
it works on only infinix phones.
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by NaijalovesU: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
The Xband is really affordable compare to other devices out there, it is not just an exercise device, but also acts as a bluetooth receiver
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by thatbiggirl: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Poor guys sha, you couldnt even hide your shame wink
phonedaddy:
Check out my friend's own. grin. i borrow pose oo
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Onerandomgirl(f): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
LOL, there is no money but people can afford to buy all these products.
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Smallbaby(f): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
See who is talking, who told you that am fat. young people without respect these days.
gonaij:
Even your name sounds fat grin
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by NaijalovesU: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
It is used as both a handsfree bluetooth receiver and can also be used as a fitness band, it records distance walked/ran calories burnt etc. Basically i just summarized the op's post grin
Page07:
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by gonaij: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Xband is still selling?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Africanman123(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
I think the price for this xband has come down a little right?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by Pheeknow: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
They still sell at 22k on jumia, so is that up or down?
Africanman123:
I think the price for this xband has come down a little right?
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by tboyharma(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
http://androidspit.com/umi-plus-e-specs-features-price/ i like the tecno band buh this infinix own killed it
Re: Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology by ishittu: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Infinix s2 will be launched today , catch all the gist live on Infinix facebook page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Challenge - Guess What Smartphone Took These Pictures (TECNO CAMON 15) / Should I Be Worried About These Messages? / Root Nexus 7 On Android 4.4.4 KTU84P Kitkat And Install CWM Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.